It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem With White House Claim of the Chemical Use By Assad Force.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Problem With White House Claim of the Chemical Use By Assad Forces.

The first major problem is that they dont have any evidence, just as with the French they neither dont have any evidence, to back up there findings. Stuff like this in the Whitehouse statement doesn't fill me with confidence in their decision making process

Each positive result indicates that an individual was exposed to sarin, but it does not tell us how or where the individuals were exposed or who was responsible for the dissemination.

Does that remind you of anything? even if the Each positive result indicates that an individual was exposed to sarin how do they know if its Sarin/nerve gas? these types of CWs have no mercy they would kill an entire village even if you are exposed to the Chemical you will die.

There supposed findings come from [a CIA report described by American official who declined to be identified abt event NE of Damascus mid-March]

Unfortunately it seems Obama is repeating the mistakes of Bush but as for as i know why would the Syrian arab army would Chemical weapons since they are winning? the question then is who benefits the group whom benefits from the Chemical YouTube Propaganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thing is they think we are stupid, we fell for it in Iraq with WMD's and they were not there.
This time I will not fall for it even when they make up evidence up.
I also think it is mighty hypocritical of the US considering what weapons they have used in the past.
edit on 14-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Why dont the American people protest then? whats keeping them?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think many will, I said in another thread that the UK will be dragged into it following the US and I for one will be marching against it. (when my foot is better lol )

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Last I heard it was the Free Syrian Army using the stuff. Since they are backed by the USA one would expect these results.

To put it another way, if Assad wanted to use nerve gas their would be no one left alive to tell the tale.

Why can't the masses see clearly.

P

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Greetings.

I've read that they do have sufficient evidence, enough to give to Russia and the UN.

backchannel.al-monitor.com...

What will you say if Russia agrees with US/UN intervention?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Russia has just said the evidence is fabricated (new thread by wabbit).

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I think many will, I said in another thread that the UK will be dragged into it following the US and I for one will be marching against it. (when my foot is better lol )

Yes, marching against it.

That'll stop it...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

What else can we do? we can't vote them out, we can only use peaceful protest to show we do not agree.
What do you want people to do arm themselves and take over?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

From an writer and the same article.

What comes after George Bush and George Bush Jr.? Must be George Bush the Third, only this time armed with a Nobel peace prize. Seriously, are they that stupid to think they can rerun the entire Iraq invasion scenario without changing anything? And is the US public really that dumb to let it slide? And how many Syrian citizens and US soldiers have to die in what is the most glaring instance in the past decade of a wag the dog-type distraction from on onslaught of domestic administration scandals?

Do you want to live in a Metro 2033 world living in a nuclear holocaust?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by khimbar

What else can we do? we can't vote them out, we can only use peaceful protest to show we do not agree.
What do you want people to do arm themselves and take over?

There's nothing we can do.

Nothing we do, short of actual armed rebellion, will change a jot.

The people in charge really aren't scared of a few million with placards, doubly so when you have to get permission to demonstrate now.

Prepare yourself for the upcoming sh!t storm. That's the best advice anyone can give.

I'm not saying don't march, I'm saying don't think it will make any difference at all, other than be a soothing balm on your conscience which lets you say 'Well I marched against it'
edit on 14-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Greetings.

I've read that they do have sufficient evidence, enough to give to Russia and the UN.

backchannel.al-monitor.com...

What will you say if Russia agrees with US/UN intervention?

First off, i'd be wondering what deal they've offered the Russians.

Assad, has NO need to use chemical weapons, he publicly stated that he would never use them, and the fact that the US and the UK have been looking at destabilising Syria for a long while as a prelude to getting at Iran, it's pretty clear in my mind this is a false accusation in an attempt at legitamising arming terrorists.

Months ago there were threads around the net about how the terrorists had somehow gotten supplied with chemical weapons (somehow being CIA or Mossad supplied for 'putting the assets in place'), the type wasn't mentioned, but it was said to be a gas.

Assads army is very well equipped, they have no need to use gas...Turkey on the other hand seems to love the stuff at the moment!

The terrorists and their suppliers, from both inside and outside of Syria are setting Assad up. It's all bollocks, a fabrication. It's so obvious, it's frightening at how easily intelligent people are being hoodwinked in the West, in my own country.

The implications of the extreme gullibility of my own people isn't just bad for Syria and the wider ME in the short term, but also for ourselves...if they can say 'Assad used CW' and the UK people believe it without question, without healthy skepticism, it's very bad news for us further down the line too.

Assad and his army are fighting for their way of life and that of Syrias security against Terrorists attempting a coup, his problem is the West is fighting with the terrorists!

I didn't realise the 'war on terror' actually meant the war aiding terror.

Strange too that the UK and USA never once mentioned a word about the Chemical weapons the Israelis used on Gaza and Palestine in the last massacre of the people there...white phosphorus was used indescriminately by the Israelis, and is a chemical weapon, a very nasty one too...and not a word about it from any minister, from any representative, from any MSM outfit...how strange.

It's lies folks, you're being taken for a ride...yet again!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Indeed my friend, a Russian minister posted an opinion on twitter and of course, on ATS, this means it is an official statement from Russia.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Well, time will tell I suppose, Russia has no reason to all of a sudden pander to the supposed US government lies.

As for Israel using white phosphorus on civilians in Gaza, there was outcry from human rights groups and the UN:

www.timesofisrael.com...

So much so that the IDF have declared that they will not use it any more.

I do agree though, that they they did get off lightly for using it, it is terrible, terrible stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Secondly Russia has an MED staying in the Gulf Med Near the Syrian Coast how could anyone think of attacking Syria with Air strikes?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Didn't hear or see the many talking head sycophants around the world, or the US president, or the UK prime minister or Foreign secretary, or anyone else currently screaming for Assads blood and his removal, even mention Israeli chemical weapons attacks on civilians, on defenseless woman and young children being chemically burnt from the inside out...not a peep.

We only heard from Human rights groups (as you said) and the UN.

The only reason they are ALL propagandising CW use in Syria is as an absolutely transparent, actually extremely insultingly transparent excuse to arm the terrorists trying to take over Syria.

There is NO evidence of who even used the CW in Syria...there is every likleyhood the terrorists were screwing around making their own CW based IED's to use on civilians loyal to Syria and Assad and either something went wrong while building their devices, or they deliberately released the gas in order to gain armed support from the US and UK.

These are the people who slice open the bodies of dead Syrian soldiers and cut out their ogans and eat them...these are the people who set explosive IEDs where school buses travel and blow up innocent civilians with car bombs, these are the people who murder entire villiages of people who happen to belong to another and traditional rival ethnic group, these people are terrorists, their actions fit the definition perfectly.

And these are the people who we are lying about and actively contriving CW use as a propaganda means to arm them, to support a wider Western agenda of dominance in the region.

It is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

My friend, I agree, it's disgusting.

And I'm glad that the likes of Russia can be the "devil's advocate" as it were, on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why dont the American people protest then? whats keeping them?

The reason why people aren't protesting is because the dumbing down of America worked.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Indeed my friend, a Russian minister posted an opinion on twitter and of course, on ATS, this means it is an official statement from Russia.

Well, seeing as the unconvinced minister is per definition Russian government, it also means that as of yet, the supposed evidence have not convinced the Russian government in it's entirety. And that is kind of the point.

Edit: I just read Wrabbit's thread. Alexei Pushkov, the uncinvinced fellow, is NOT a part of the Russian government, so please disregard the above written. :-)
edit on 14-6-2013 by DupontDeux because: ETA

edit on 14-6-2013 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join