It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do during World War 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi there.

What to do during WW3?

Well, I really don't want there to be a war.
But if it happens then I guess ill be drafted.. no matter what I think about fighting politics etc that caused it.

If I'm not drafted, I guess life wont be normal. Trade with other nations will suffer.

Economy will suffer. People will be forced into labour such as tending the fields. Construction and engineering traded will boom which will suit me as I'm a Bricklayer.

I'm in the UK and our defences will need beefing up. Think of all the extra military based needed to support the war effort.
WW2 had bunkers and military installations everywhere. There's loads of old bunkers and ex-airfields in the area.

More civilians will need training to learn new skills so that the nation will become self sufficient to an extent.

Think how long it takes to build a Jet these days.
Think how long it takes to train a pilot these days.

Drone use will increase as its more viable.

Other things to consider if there is a war is HOW TO PROFIT from it. That may sound unethical in a sense but think, after WW1 & WW2 and previous historic battles, there where people who made money. They where then able to use that for political influence. These people have finally led us back to the brink.

The nation will need to be self sufficient in various areas. Farming will be a major area. People always need food.
Capitalize on a situation for your own benifit.. because if things go down hill quick, then it'll be dog eat dog.

There's no profit in peace, we gotta fight some more.

But let's hope if any major conflict arises, let's hope it dosbt escilate to a global war.

eee.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What to do during WW3?

Hmmm,well if it happens during the holidays,I recommend this.

<< 1   >>

join