It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono, Richard Branson, and Olivia Wilde Make Fun of "Illuminati Conspiracies" in Ad for Clean Wate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
vigilantcitizen. com

In February, Matt Damon launched a campaign to raise awareness about the lack of clean water in third world countries. While this is an important and noble cause, an ad promoting it featuring Bono, Richard Branson and Olivia Wilde pretty much focuses on something else: Ridiculing Illuminati-related conspiracies. Why? Nobody really knows.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed news tags

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I dedicate this news to user "The Black Hat" because I thought he might enjoy it.

Personally, i think they are having a joke at the expense of people who area taking part in the protests against the Bilderbergers or those who believe the Bilderbergers comprise the Illuminati.

I really have no idea what this is about. Perhaps they were drunk, perhaps not. I leave it to those with more knowledge of the Illuminati than I (such as The Black Hat) to draw their own conclusions. Personally, I think they're taking the mickey.

vigilantcitizen. com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-6-2013 by Archie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Bono's ONE foundation under fire for giving little over 1% of funds to charity
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I agree - weird commercial.
I'm guessing they we're just trying to be funny. I don't feel they are trying to make fun of Illuminati Conspiracies, cause they aren't really describing the stereotype sinister Illuminati that we all 'know' and 'hate'.

Don't know what to make of this. But it seems pretty stupid.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

At the risk of making the responses to this thread redundant....weird. Were they not all suspected of being Illuminati at some point? Maybe that's what they're trying to make fun of. I said trying...they didn't succeed. They can't be funny the Illuminati has no sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not to be "that guy" but there are already multiple threads on this topic....

top topics

join