It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met Office 'To Hold Emergency Meeting Over Increasingly Unusual UK Weather'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The European Union put the GOCE Satellite into orbit to fly low in the Ionosphere and measure Earth's gravity field.

They KNOW Alaska's gravity dropped over 1200nT a couple days ago. THEY KNOW weather warfare is happening and their attempts to create and send Typhoons to China they tried growing in the Pacific....just failed miserably.

China's winning the weather warfare game.

Since they'd discharged so much energy and depleted the Earth's gravity...say bye bye to large portions of the atmosphere as the solar wind blasts it away.

The small amount of atmosphere remaining will quickly get ionized from all these pesky humans...and then it's game over. Extinction starts.

They SHOULDN'T have been playing with HAARP's and MegaPulse Emitters to play with Earth's Gravity field.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It is really very simple...if, by any activity, you remove the affect of the Sun upon the Earth, the Earth's climate will change. It does not matter what type of activity removes the affect of the Sun, neither does it matter what specific activity of the Sun you are eliminating...if it is removed, the Earth's climate changes...period. One study does not alter this simple truth. Actual observable events have proven this...
Krakatoa

Global climate- In the year following the eruption, average global temperatures fell by as much as 1.2 °C (2.2 °F). Weather patterns continued to be chaotic for years, and temperatures did not return to normal until 1888. The eruption injected an unusually large amount of sulfur dioxide (SO2) gas high into the stratosphere, which was subsequently transported by high-level winds all over the planet. This led to a global increase in sulfurous acid (H2SO3) concentration in high-level cirrus clouds. The resulting increase in cloud reflectivity (or albedo) would reflect more incoming light from the sun than usual, and cool the entire planet until the suspended sulfur fell to the ground as acid precipitation.[12]

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Do you have a link demonstrating any portion of what you posted is true? Or is it pure speculation?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The European Union put the GOCE Satellite into orbit to fly low in the Ionosphere and measure Earth's gravity field.

They KNOW Alaska's gravity dropped over 1200nT a couple days ago. THEY KNOW weather warfare is happening and their attempts to create and send Typhoons to China they tried growing in the Pacific....just failed miserably.

China's winning the weather warfare game.

Since they'd discharged so much energy and depleted the Earth's gravity...say bye bye to large portions of the atmosphere as the solar wind blasts it away.

The small amount of atmosphere remaining will quickly get ionized from all these pesky humans...and then it's game over. Extinction starts.

They SHOULDN'T have been playing with HAARP's and MegaPulse Emitters to play with Earth's Gravity field.

Citation please. Something of that severity must be documented somewhere if that's true, and if its not documented, how on Earth do you know!?

All things considered though, I don't know what to think. My gut feeling is that weather patterns change a great deal in cycles anyway, I'm convinced that our carbon emissions are enough to rival a volcanic eruption.

I also don't believe that there is a currently a large-scale chemtrail campaign. I think it would be too difficult to hide the fact that that they were adding different materials to aviation fuel, someone would have asked the question by now.

Despite all this, no one seems to question the effects of deforestation. It would effect rainfall, temperatures and carbon dioxide - all these things combined would lead to different weather patterns globally.

But don't get me wrong, I'm no scientist.
edit on 15-6-2013 by BinxieTrollestia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I heard places like Australia would flood more, which the more habitable parts have been doing recently. There has to be somewhere.
edit on 15-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BinxieTrollestia

Despite all this, no one seems to question the effects of deforestation. It would effect rainfall, temperatures and carbon dioxide - all these things combined would lead to different weather patterns globally.

Not quite...there are people who are perfectly willing to open their eyes...

“Global warming” has nothing to do with this, it’s all about rainfall, deforestation, and evapotranspiration. I’m not ashamed to say: “We told you so”, several times:

Kilimanjaro

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the gulf stream yet. Our weather is determined by solar max/min, gulf stream and the jetstream.

Thanks for the read OP S+F.

King

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by BinxieTrollestia

Not quite...there are people who are perfectly willing to open their eyes...

“Global warming” has nothing to do with this, it’s all about rainfall, deforestation, and evapotranspiration. I’m not ashamed to say: “We told you so”, several times:

Kilimanjaro

My apologies! I didn't realise anyone had mentioned it in an official capacity. Least I know my theory may have some form of traction!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

It is really very simple...if, by any activity, you remove the affect of the Sun upon the Earth, the Earth's climate will change.

Yes. Sulphur Dioxide in the stratosphere blocks a good amount of energy from the sun thus causing global cooling, but a massive volcanic ash/gas spew is a relatively rare event, the sun is not. Solar minimums and maximums DO seem to have effect on our planets climate but a very small amount, that's all that's being said and it's not just one study drawing that conclusion.

It does not matter what type of activity removes the affect of the Sun, neither does it matter what specific activity of the Sun you are eliminating...if it is removed, the Earth's climate changes...period.

Yes but how much? Specifically, I'll ask again, how much do solar cycles affect our climate?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The cold winter and spring in the N. Hemisphere is due to destabilization of the jetstream which was caused by the rapid warming of the Arctic.
Slightly crossed wires.
The location of the jet stream indicates where severe weather may occur because it represents the interface between arctic and temperate air masses (and temperate and tropical). The jet stream does not cause weather. The conditions in the lower atmosphere determine the location of the jet stream.
www.weatherquestions.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Kali74

The cold winter and spring in the N. Hemisphere is due to destabilization of the jetstream which was caused by the rapid warming of the Arctic.
Slightly crossed wires.
The location of the jet stream indicates where severe weather may occur because it represents the interface between arctic and temperate air masses (and temperate and tropical). The jet stream does not cause weather. The conditions in the lower atmosphere determine the location of the jet stream.
www.weatherquestions.com...

I don't think I said the jetstream causes weather, just that it's destabilization is responsible for the weather extremes of this past winter and current spring. I didn't go into specifics in this thread but I'm aware that the jet stream moves weather not that it creates it but what destabilized (or changed it from what we're used to if you prefer) the jet stream was/is the warming arctic.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I skimmed through and didn't see anything, so if I missed it, sorry..

It's been two years since the BP DeepWater Horizon /Macondo Prospect oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. There was great concern at the time about the oil getting into and affecting the Gulf Stream, which affects weather in GB. So...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join