It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA ADMIN CONSIDERS RESETTLING THOUSANDS OF SYRIAN REFUGEES IN U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Foreign aid is a part of the the Cloward and Piven strategy.

Foreign welfare,
Corporate welfare.
And the last welfare.

People need to realize that welfare comes in many forms today.
edit on 13-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Is a problem with that, beezzer, this will collapse the markets that are linked to the rest of the world finances US banking system and financial system is linked closely abroad.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by beezzer

Is a problem with that, beezzer, this will collapse the markets that are linked to the rest of the world finances US banking system and financial system is linked closely abroad.

Our financial system is so closely tied with the EU now that when the DOW goes up, the value of the US dollar actually DECREASES!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I would considering relocating the Obama regime to Syria, and let them see their handy work first hand.

Pay attention people instability causes refugees/immigration.

The more unstable a place is the more people leave:

Case in point Mexico a bloody drug war that has escalated the last decade.
Case in point the Middle East 'wars' by internal, and external forces that has escalated in the last decade.

Truth. Instability does cause refugees and immigration...and our policies are usually the ones that cause these things to happen. Its like we go eff up a country without thinking before hand then have remorse afterwords for doing so and try to make up for it. Reminds me of Mongo in blazing saddles, bunch of big dumb ofes (sp?) that just muddle around bumbing into things and then trying to fix them after...its not working. We need to open our eyes BEFORE we bump into something and mess it up that way we dont have to pay for it later.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

We need to open our eyes BEFORE we bump into something and mess it up that way we dont have to pay for it later.

I agree with that like how the fight against communist 's created the current 'war' against 'terrorists'.

Before that the war on nazi/s created the next war against communists historically speaking one war creates the next.

But it's too late.
edit on 13-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I was attempting to be sarcastic towards BO. There is not much we can do if Congress approves the resettlement, and I was only looking at it from his administration's standpoint. I am sure BO would love the opportunity to look like a savior and ratchet up his surveillance to the next level.

I agree with your sentiments as the situation stands, but know that BO and Congress would say they need even more latitude to protect us from terrorism.

It is important to note that the surveillance networks are not an exact science and have flaws, because human behavior is not easy to predict in all cases. The Boston bombing was on the NSA's radar, but someone decided the brothers were not a credible threat. In this case, the system worked, but failed due to human error.

As for the mosques and no wiretapping/intrusions, that is BO's attempt to keep the nation of Islam from going crazy about their freedoms involving their religion. Bottom line, if BO intends to resettle the Syrian rebels, more privacy has to be lost, which I think is his endgame, and he thinks the ends justify the means.

Sorry that my sarcastic tone could not be heard, but I intended it to be there.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

Well isn't that not AWESOME! IMPORT SOME MORE TERRORISTS! We are sooooooooo a$$ backwards in America~ Obama YOU must be joking... Nope.... no... he's not...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join