It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beatles Fans ONLY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I remember trying to sing that once with a couple of friends who were into barbershop harmony. What idiots we made of ourselves. The harmonies in that song are pretty serious stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

I remember trying to sing that once with a couple of friends who were into barbershop harmony. What idiots we made of ourselves. The harmonies in that song are pretty serious stuff.

Yeah, they certainly are serious harmonies. I have done it myself with other musicians, but get's harder when you start getting the THAT's and THIS's mixed up, it creates all kinds of chaos, but quite funny.......

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow the beatles. I just love em!. And i echo what people have said that its so hard to pick a favourite because they have so many classics. But this one i just love to pieces ...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This might sound kinda dorky but since I was a teen i've been playing "Birthday" when I wake up on my birthday and dance around for the couple minutes that it plays.

I hate birthdays, I hate aging lol but the song is my way to start the day off right.

I love the Beatles in general and though i've gotten kinda sick of most music I listened to while growing up (thanks mom and dad for your good taste) there is just something about the Beatles that always makes me happy when a song by them come on.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

gets harder when you start getting the THAT's and THIS's mixed up

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Tell me why.
Across the Universe
In my Life
I shoulda known better
The Long and Winding Road

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

That song is great. And wow...played live by the graveside actually sounds real nice.

I feel horrid sometimes thinking I didn't even cry at my moms funeral... But the tears sure do flow now.
It's like I put up a wall that day and felt I had to stay strong so everyone else wouldn't lose it.

Anyway..that's a lovely song.

****To everyone that has shared a Beatles song... Thanks ...they are all lovely.

-nat

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I always sing this one.

The Beatles- There's A Place

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I like this one also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join