It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three unclean spirits

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by truejew

Give us a link to those manuscripts, please.

He won't (and note, he didn't, lol) because his source for his interpretation of them is Gary Reckart, who has been proven to fabricate evidence. You won't get a link to specific evidence, because it all post-dates the earlier evidence for YHWH appearing in the Hebrew Bible.

His argument is on a par with someone writing down the Constitution today and when they get to the Second Amendment, changing the wording to "a right to bare arms", and then claiming it's about short sleeve shirts, not guns, and that those documents from the 1700s were "changed after the fact to make it seem like it was about guns."

Utter rubbish, and completely unsubstantiated.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

Now read that last paragraph again. The term "Adonai" is a reference for YHWH (Yahweh)!!!

As I already said In a previous post, there is no credible proof of that. There are no credible scrolls that show us that YHWH was replaced with Adonai. All there is is the word of the "Jews". Jesus preached against them. They even crucified Christ. Their word is not credible.

The Congregation of the wicked (synogogue of satan) crucified Christ.

Notice the similarity between what he says and what the Nazis said about the "Christ-killers" to justify the genocide of millions.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

YHWH appears in both the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Septuagint, as well as the Silver Scrolls, all of which pre-date your supposed "credible manuscripts" that you never produce.

We have discussed the Dead Sea and Silver Scrolls already.

In the Septuagint, it is written in Hebrew, not Greek like the rest of the Septuagint. Adding to the invalidness is the fact that while Jesus and the apostles would have used the Septuagint, YHWH is not found in the New Testament. The writers of the New Testament used Kurios.

Since you couldn't be bothered to find a scan of YHWH in the Dead Sea Scrolls, I went and found this:

I am currently posting from an iPad, not my Mac and cannot currently post pictures on ATS. A person with a Christian spirit would be more understanding of that.

You are a non-credible non-critical thinking person who believes and rejects evidence solely on whether it agrees with you or not.

Let's keep the discussion without the personal insults.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Notice the similarity between what he says and what the Nazis said about the "Christ-killers" to justify the genocide of millions.

Indeed. I noticed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Give us a link to those manuscripts, please.

He won't (and note, he didn't, lol) because his source for his interpretation of them is Gary Reckart, who has been proven to fabricate evidence. You won't get a link to specific evidence, because it all post-dates the earlier evidence for YHWH appearing in the Hebrew Bible.

His argument is on a par with someone writing down the Constitution today and when they get to the Second Amendment, changing the wording to "a right to bare arms", and then claiming it's about short sleeve shirts, not guns, and that those documents from the 1700s were "changed after the fact to make it seem like it was about guns."

Utter rubbish, and completely unsubstantiated.

The manuscripts are the same which were used for most of today's translations.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Don't be leavened by the vileness of the Pharisees.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

In the Septuagint, it is written in Hebrew, not Greek like the rest of the Septuagint. Adding to the invalidness is the fact that while Jesus and the apostles would have used the Septuagint, YHWH is not found in the New Testament. The writers of the New Testament used Kurios.

Are you aware that the removal of YHWH from the scriptures began in Babylon? it was instituted by the pharisees as one of their many fencelaws they placed around the Torah to keep jews from breaking the commandments while under Babylonian custody and it eventually became tradition and it carried over into the NT. The Masoretes removed that tradition and began reintergrating his name but the KJV kept the tradition of replacing YHWH with LORD. KJV is also the first appearence of the english rendition Jesus, of the greek Iesuos.

1:13-1:23 "the Pope may be French but Jesus is English".

edit on 17-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Since you couldn't be bothered to find a scan of YHWH in the Dead Sea Scrolls, I went and found this:

I am currently posting from an iPad, not my Mac and cannot currently post pictures on ATS. A person with a Christian spirit would be more understanding of that.

You've been asked for evidence for several days, you've constantly ignored such requests in the past, and you can post a link to a page with the picture on it, rather than the picture, so I don't think it's your current platform that is preventing you from presenting evidence to support your claims.

You are a non-credible non-critical thinking person who believes and rejects evidence solely on whether it agrees with you or not.

Let's keep the discussion without the personal insults.

That's not an insult, it's an observation, and a warning to anyone who might accidentally think that anything you say is backed up by legitimate evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I told you that the scan could be found by doing a search.

And what you said was an insult. That and your vile comment above shows that you do have a Pharisee spirit.

I would hope to see you repent of your ways.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Guess what? The manuscripts and the Dead Sea Scrolls are practically identical.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Guess what? The manuscripts and the Dead Sea Scrolls are practically identical.

Except they do not include YHWH, a name used in witchcraft to call on demons.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I told you that the scan could be found by doing a search.

Yes, I can do a search and find an assortment of scans, but that doesn't help figure out what you are using as a source now, does it? Provide a link to the page, if you have one.

And what you said was an insult.

No, it was an observation. You are not credible because you side with those who fabricate evidence, and you've never shown a single sign of being a critical thinker. It's not insulting to point out what your character has been demonstrated to be.

That and your vile comment above shows that you do have a Pharisee spirit.

"Vile comment"? You mean pointing out the similarity between your statement that "the Jews" should not be trusted, as regards their own history and theology, because they crucified Jesus (which they didn't, of course,) and this:

Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. ... Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. ... The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross. (Joseph Goebbels)

I'd like to think that you are unaware of the similarities of what you've said here and what the Nazis used as justification for genocide, though the fact that you didn't retract it and instead whined about the comparison makes such a prospect dim.

Apparently bigotry is an embraced "fruit of the spirit" in the Apostolic Oneness church, and you're finally revealing what your cult is all about.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I am not a man of bigotry and hate as you claim. I may teach the truth that Talmudic/Pharisee Judaism is the synagogue of satan, but I do not hate any one or seek their extermination as you claim. I am a man of peace and love.

I do not appreciate being slandered like you have done. It does show your lack of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I'm done. I'm tired of you making stuff up off the top of your head because you don't want to believe what's already been written.

Bye.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I am not a man of bigotry and hate as you claim. I may teach the truth that Talmudic/Pharisee Judaism is the synagogue of satan, but I do not hate any one or seek their extermination as you claim.

Kindly point out where I said that you "hate any one or seek their extermination".

What I said was that the argument that you have put forward is the same one that the Nazis put forward in justifying their genocide. If you wish to continue to reject evidence provided by Jewish sources, because you think that they are not credible simply because they are Jews (whom you erroneously claim crucified Jesus,) then you are exhibiting bigotry and faulting a whole group with a similar argument to what the Nazis used.

Gripe about my pointing that out all you like, but you're the one who said it, not me.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I'm done. I'm tired of you making stuff up off the top of your head because you don't want to believe what's already been written.

Bye.

If you would, do some research on YHWH being used in Kaballah, witchcraft, Albert Pike, and Aleister Crowley

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I am done with you.
edit on 17-6-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Thank you for so adroitly demonstrating in this thread the "fruits of the spirit" you claim to have.

Yes, since you are unwilling to provide sources of evidence to back up your arguments, it appears that there is no point in continuing to ask for them, and without evidence, you have nothing but your own opinion as to what the "three unclean spirits" are. I respectfully disagree with that opinion, citing the whole of Revelation 16 as scriptural evidence that you are incorrect.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Thank you for so adroitly demonstrating in this thread the "fruits of the spirit" you claim to have.

Yes, since you are unwilling to provide sources of evidence to back up your arguments, it appears that there is no point in continuing to ask for them, and without evidence, you have nothing but your own opinion as to what the "three unclean spirits" are. I respectfully disagree with that opinion, citing the whole of Revelation 16 as scriptural evidence that you are incorrect.

I do not have hate for any group as you claim. I have shown the fruit of the spirit in my patience with you.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I do not have hate for any group as you claim. I have shown the fruit of the spirit in my patience with you.

By calling you a bigot, I'm not saying that you hate anyone.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics. (Source)

Your claim that "the Jews" cannot be credible sources for evidence of their culture, history or religion, simply because they are Jews, "who crucified Christ", is an example of bigotry, pure and simple -- you are intolerant of an entire group because of their ethnicity and religion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join