It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute's looks

West Midlands Police said they were contacted by the caller who said he
"wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act".

The force said the call was received at about 19:30 BST on Tuesday complaining that the woman was not as attractive as she had claimed.

Officers have now sent the man a letter warning him about wasting police time.

West Midlands Police said the man had claimed he met the woman in a hotel car park.
"The caller claimed that the woman had made out she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act,"
a spokesperson for the force said.

"When he raised this issue with the woman concerned, she allegedly took his car keys, ran away from the car and threw them back at him, prompting him to call police."

I love stories like this, it makes me feel sensible.

I wonder what the guy was thinking about.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Knobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm sure that the cops got a good laugh. The prostitute should have kept his keys.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just listened to it here - www.expressandstar.com...

The guy sounds like a right numpty, and should be fined for wasting police time. Its idiots like this that hold up REAL emergency calls.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
He isn't as stupid as those people that call the police to report that they were shortchanged in a drug deal.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I knew a guy who called the Sheriff department because a guy ripped off his Marijuana field. Knew the guy who ripped it off too. The cops went there and took the grower into custody along with the guy who ripped him off. They had to release both guys after the testing on the pot showed it had hardly no THC....and smelled like manure.
edit on 13-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moohide

Thanks for the extra link
It makes the story even funnier.

It's nice to know that in these miseable times, some folk go the extra mile to cheer us up.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I knew a guy who called the Sheriff department because a guy ripped off his Marijuana field. Knew the guy who ripped it off too. The cops went there and took the grower into custody along with the guy who ripped him off. They had to release both guys after the testing on the pot showed it had hardly no THC....and smelled like manure.

oh come on man, are you kidding me thats a pathetic attempt at a story, its like me trying to tell you and every one here.
"oh I had a mate that got busted buying coc aine but got let off because it was 90% icing sugar"
Dig it busta.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I dunno. I've seen some prostitutes that were uglier than the law allows ...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

Originally posted by rickymouse

oh come on man, are you kidding me thats a pathetic attempt at a story, its like me trying to tell you and every one here.
"oh I had a mate that got busted buying coc aine but got let off because it was 90% icing sugar"
Dig it busta.

That was a true story, the man who grew the pot was Neil, the man who ripped him off was John. I'm not going to give their last names even though both are dead now. They both died before they reached fifty from lifestyle. I got part pf my info right from the Sheriffs department.

new topics

top topics

join