It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Optical Displays in the Skies Harbinger Of Changes Within the Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hello westcoast,

I read your book and loved it. I had a hard time putting it down. You kept me courious. Bravo!
Great work!
With that said, maybe your next book should include the sights many are experiencing,
like in your pics.

Back on subject:
I am quite the sky watcher, both day and night and have seen more sun-dogs in the last year &1/2,
than I've seen in the 7 yrs before that.
I am surrounded by forest so rainbow is scarce.My distance view is mostly up.
I've seen quit a few moon-bows too, now tha I think about it.
I have had friends and family comment about rainbows,sun-dogs and moon -bows
more than I can ever remember.

I do tend to think it has to do with the methane overload in the air. With credit given to the rapid
melt of the Arctic ice releasing more methane than ever recorded.
edit on 14-6-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

edit on 14-6-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

edit on 14-6-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Excellent thread and amazing pictures...... nature can be as fantastic and magical.

Your thought about these being 'Signs' may have some merit but we will probably never really know however your location seems to be a hotbed of activity.

Only time will tell..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Beautiful pictures my friend.

Where I live I don't get to see things like sun dogs, noctiluscent clouds and aurora.

You should be thankful to see such sights, not fearful.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
We as a race we are in serious trouble with what we're doing to the planet. I'm a sportsman and I love the outdoors. I study nature and how it reacts to the weather. In fact I spend a lot of time observing the weather. Over the past 10 years or so I've seen some major changes take place of the weather patterns in my area of the country. I wonder is it a cycle or something more serious. I have a hard time believing that with 6 billion people on this planet and the damage we cause that we're not having some kind of effect on the climate.
edit on 14-6-2013 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Your pics are amazing 2 stars and a flag off me

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
noticing the same images over the last couple of years.

along with these seeing cloud formations never seen before.

some of those amazing halo's with the sun are being replicated with the Moon. The moon has never been so bright as it has over the last few years.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The images alone make this thread awesome

Maybe you are lucky? Maybe being in Washington is the lucky part. Perhaps the 'Big One' it's leading up to is specific to Washington. I suppose that wouldn't make you the lucky one

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
We are in for a wild ride - a wild ride!

THANK YOU for taking the time to post these fab pics. I really miss that area - I grew up there - and it doesn't surprise me at all you're experiencing such magic... It's that kind of area. What you’ve caught is truly phenomenal!

Stay well and safe and keep the photos coming.

S&F for a fantastic thread!

peace

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Off subject, but have you identified the object in pic number twelve ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Your photos are stunning!!!!!

I believe there is connection between the earthquakes and the atmosphere. I also believe our sun plays a role in earthquakes and other natural events on earth. It just makes logical sense, to me anyway, that any natural event that occurs would have an affect on something else. (action/reaction)

I also have a good friend who has the credentials and has studied this for years and is certain, that it is connected. However, there are many who debate it.

I live in Fla. I see spectacular rainbows quite often. Double rainbows, even triple rainbows, sun dogs, sunhalos, some really amazing sky, but, I have NEVER seen a rainbow like the one you posted that is split!!
That is awesome to behold!

Thank you for sharing

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Beautiful pictures! Some of them remind me of the work of Lousiana Photographer C.C. Lockwood, and are worthy of framing. The only one I found really odd was the upside down rainbow. But again, wow! You have a great eye.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Amazing pics, I like your ability to catch really good pics. So I wonder what causes a triple rainbow, would it be the suns rays coming through the clouds in different section of the sky. very cool indeed

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am an Amateur Astronomer, have been for 13 years now. I take all kinds of photos of the sky, I too have seen the hole punch clouds, sundogs, moondogs, sunrings/halos, and moonrings/halos. One thing I have noticed more recently is the Rainbow sheen on a cloud. Big fluffy clouds that I cannot remember seeing this effect on nor do I remember seeing photos of it (doesn't mean there are none). I see this more and more frequently as well as other rainbows.

To me this just means there are more reflective particulates in the air. Should we be concerned I really can't say...

Wonderful photos!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Amazing pictures thanks for sharing.

Especially the rainbows.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Wonderful pics. I may be crazy, but it's my opinion that the Earth is Dynamic in that the weather will constantly change. We have just had a warm period and it's shifting towards a cooler period. Almost all of the anomalies you captured have to do with cold air in the upper atmosphere. But then I may be wrong.

Either way, you are doing a fantastic job with your camera and please keep the great shots coming. Eye candy is such a nice break from gloom and doom.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Great Pics! I too live on the West Coast, Central California Foothills about an hour West of Lake Tahoe. I also like to nature watch much like yourself. I have been taking pictures for the last few months of some of the strange things that I see up here in the sky....( I don't post much and I don't know how to post pics ) Also, I hear loud booms during the day here ( not every day and never at night and for some reason almost always between 12 and 1pm ) that are heard by others but are unexplained as of yet....strange world we live in

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Signs and wonders in the air.
Look it up. KJB

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've been noticing our sky change much in the last few years as well. Mainly pink/colored clouds on the opposite side of the horizon. I thought before those only happened at dawn/dusk and appeared around the sound.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Stunning pictures really enjoyed them.
and thanks for bringing them to us who doesn't love
a double rainbow?

you very well could be on to something, in no way am I an expert
but I don't remember seeing such unusual cloud formations growing up
as I always had my head in the clouds, lol so to speak.

Keep the pictures coming!

lacrimererum
I agree the moon has been much brighter in the last few years
in fact I thought the sun has been much brighter as well

we can't bring up rainbows without an honorable mention to double rainbow guy!

edit on 14-6-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Beautiful, my fellow electromagnet sensitive friend.
Wonderful pics. And when your senses tingle I'm usually right there
with you on a EQ thread.

Take it for what it's worth but did you see this thread?
Probably nothing but thought you should be aware.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join