It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: USA to Provide Military Support to Syrian Rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Uh-oh. Not much on the story yet but it appears as if we are siding with the rebels. Good lord.

uh oh

Where will this lead?

CJ

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
War? This, Turkey and the surveillance leaks.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
O look how convenient ..... Massive scandal and then a war that would most likley push it to one side....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Makes me think that the whistleblower info on the GB thread may have some merit. A diversion tactic to keep the public looking elsewhere. Something is coming down.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The old cliche, war when it all goes snip up. What actually saddens and infuriates me is that thousands of men and women are going to die now in a foreign country because of how corrupt a politician is at home.

edit on 13-6-2013 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's not like the US hasn't been backing the rebels secretly already. I guess they will be asking for more money soon.
edit on 13-6-2013 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't understand why we have to get involved with other countries problems, we have enough problems here in the U.S.. We should help the people in our own country before we worry about anywhere else

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by booggyman111
I don't understand why we have to get involved with other countries problems, we have enough problems here in the U.S.. We should help the people in our own country before we worry about anywhere else

Cause what better way to distract the public from the crap thats going down at home?

Plus good chance to play with all the toys our goverments have brought!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is the cokie they have been tryingto peddle for so long it got stale.....
The war in Syria, is an outsourced manufactured rolloing terror attack.....
the Obvious destablisarion of Syria by the US and others, is sickening.and dangerous for the whole world.

link   
Presidency in ruins? Endless scandals? Hell... start a war!

Here is where I have a big problem with this. Where is the "proof" that Syria was the one using chemical weapons? Last I recall, it was the rebels using it. But convenient timing to just out of the blue say it was Syria.

Second problem? Aren't these "rebels" supposedly the same people that "hate us for our freedoms"? Yeah.. good idea. Let's give them money and weapons. So when they are done slaughtering Syrians (which they've already been doing), they can turn their guns on our troops already in the region.

But hey... anything to get people to forget about the NSA. At what point can we just recall the entire government?? It still is "for the people by the people" right??

link   
Turkey was doing the dirty work arming Syrian Rebels. Now there country is in chaos. And ATS has a video some where showing the Syrian Rebels with chemical weapons being used on animals. And now you have the tail John McCain wagging the dog.

John McCain is probably already singing his favorite song. Bomb Bomb Iran.
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder how many Colombians are running around Turkey and Syria right now with Eric Prince?

Colombia worries as troops join Arab mercenary force
www.upi.com... zbS

Eric Prince new Black Water in Abu Dhabi. And believe it or not Colombia and Turkey are very close and there corruption in government is very close. They even have a treaty for no passports to travel between the countries.

Turkey and Colombia agree to waive visas
www.sundayszaman.com...

Eric Prince secret training facility in UAE.

goo.gl...
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wish we didn't have to support any group and help us ourselves within this country. Personally neither the rebels or the current leaders are perfect. Look what happened in Libya!

new topics

top topics

join