It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen allegedly bullied for being Canadian quits U.S. school

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by Monger

The fact that this garbage came out of the Teachers mouth is disgusting. Those teachers should be fired and tenur taken for arrogance and ignorrance. Then ship them to Canada so they know what's it all a boot...

Minus the little 1 liner joke, in all seriousness. The bullying is being seen more by people in authority and they wonder why our children do this?

They are lucky that Canadian didn't bring in his bacon launcher and create another school baconning.

Canadain bacon get it??? Waka waka~?

Stop bullying meee

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
My son was always being bullied and we just couldn't do anything about it with the school cause they kept ignoring the problem...That is until I told the school staff taht from now on...My kid will fight back....Took a whole day to get a call from the school telling me that my son had gotten in to a fight and had bbroke one kids nose....LOL...Just happen to be the same kid that always picked on him, pushed him arround and smaked him upside the head every chance he got. Well...That day my son got a smack from the bully and the bully got a broken noze....LMAO....Funny enough...my son has NEVER been bullied since...Hell, that bully kid...He even respects my son now....lmao....Gotta love human nature !!

It is what it is aint it? The problem with the world are people who aint what it is. Sadly, they wind up being our legislators. Were screwed.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by krazykanuk

It is a sad reflection on our society

Yes, when I look at society in a mirror, I get sad too.

Society is the problem, not the solution. If society were not a factor in this situation, this kid would have stood up for himself and would have, himself, laughed it off as the fun playing that it was, and then it wouldnt have gotten carried away like that. But he was afraid. He was compelled by the kind of fear that only society can impose as strongly. Society says, "you shall not". And this is what we get. Scared children. As much as your societal programming has deluded you to believe, you cant circumvent human nature. The restrictions have a way of manifesting themselves. Kind of like what happens when you squeeze a balloon. You might squeeze some of it, and feel the pressure against your hand, but some balloon is going to slip through your fingers and youll just be left holding a deformed looking balloon. So what do you propose we make a law against next, legislator?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join