It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Duncan questions IRS gun usage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Rep. Jeff Duncan wants to know why IRS law enforcement agents are training with AR-15 rifles. As chairman of the House Homeland Security oversight subcommittee, Duncan (R-S.C.) toured a federal law enforcement facility in late May and noticed agents training with the semi-automatic weapons at a firing range

Source

I want to know this too.

Really why does a government agency who targets political opponents need to be training with weapons that are deemed 'too dangerous' for us common folk?

Inquiring minds want to know is it to 'enforce the care act' ?

What's next IRS rolling down the neighbor streets in MRAPS?

Seems every where I turn America is making Nazi Germany look like amateurs.

What say you?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The IRS is now a permanent part of this administration's Police Force. From policing health care/Obamacare to delving into people's personal lives to the point of intimidating anyone who doesn't march in lock step with current policies

Hope it scares the crap out of you....it sure does me.

The only sane thing that can be done to rectify the damage done, is to disband, de-fund, the IRS. Go to a flat tax with a small, heavily overseen new agency collecting it. The IRS has outgrown it's britches, and become dangerous!

Des

edit on 13-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I honestly don't know what they're up to. I could understand it if we were back in the days of prohibition and they were using tax laws to go after Al Capone- IRS agents definitely needed high power firearm training in those days- but the IRS doesn't do things like that anymore (unfortunately). So what is coming down the pipe? I shudder to consider the possibilities.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Had the world gone mad... This whole week has become scarier and scarier by the news posts popping up...

Indeed this is NO BUENO!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You'll get my receipts when you pry them from my cold, dead hands.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can't be the only person that remebers Senator Obama promising to make a domestic police force equivalent in power to the military.

This is the end result of that.

He is creating his own stasi, they are to be the "brown shirts", the hired goons used on us little people.

If they can't do it with intimidation or political tricks, they will do it with physical force.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As things unfurl with the scandals they just might need that training. Then again obviously those in charge of the IRS have no idea what their underlings are doing. That seems to be the excuse of all the department heads these days.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Really why does a government agency who targets political opponents need to be training with weapons that are deemed 'too dangerous' for us common folk?

Could it maybe have something to do with the mentality towards government being preached on this site and others? You know, that ends up with census agents being murdered? Maybe it's because people like Alex Jones have given the government a nice scapegoat of a government hating gun nut, that they are actually concerned people will start shooting at IRS auditors?

Or... are you suggesting that the IRS is actually a cog in the police state and will be marching the streets goosestepping along with troops?

I find it ironic that it's AR-15s though, I'm with you there, after all the hullabaloo about AR-15's it's rather ironic they'd be training with them. Then again, from what I'm told, an AR-15 is a class weapon, reliable, works well, even kids can use them.

You could also argue that once the government starts confiscating your AR-15's they'd use them internally... who knows.

But if I was an IRS agent I'd want to be protected somehow.

new topics

top topics

join