It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red line crossed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by mobiusmale

Why would Assad risk useing sarin on such a small scale when coventional weapons would do exactly the same?

This has got nothing to do with Assad and what he has been up to.

When the time is right , the evidence is created and wheels are set in motion.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The US is going into a country to help rebels who executed a 15year coffee seller who was been hassled for free coffee and used the wrong word.

The US is going to help rebels, who have a leader that cut open a solider , pulled his heart out and ate it.

God knows what else the rebels have been up to. This is what the US is going to be supporting?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
No fly zone will be announced shortly.

Then it will all kick off.

Its handy to have a distraction like this ready when the world is learning that the US intelligence agencies have been spying on the people and swapping data with thousands of companies. Of course its only fair that they spy on what they own. They need to know exactly what you are doing so they can manipulate you, use you, control you.

Enough of that talk, BACK TO WAR

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
isn't it treason to supply aid to an american enemy? last i checked al-qeada is still our enemy so why are we helping al-queada?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

They will just move the line back.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

edition.cnn.com...

U.S. claims that Syria has crossed a "red line" by using chemical weapons are "full of lies," the Syrian Foreign Ministry says, accusing the White House of "flagrant tricks."

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?
The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so,
The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This reminds me of the tale of the boy who cried wolf. They have cried wolf many times, and now we have no way of knowing if they are telling the truth or not. The one thing that is certain is that innocent people's lives have been destroyed at the hands of the absolute worst people that humanity has produced, and even worse people are benefiting from it. On all sides.

If the west truly cared, priority should be to STOP the war, not sending in arms to escalate the human tragedy even further. Its like pouring petrol onto a chip pan fire. But what do they care if they make money from it?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just like Iraq's mysterious WoMD that were never found. Ofcourse what the Obama Administration will not tell you is that Obama has taken us from the "war on terror" to the "war for terror". The Free Syrian Army is comprised of sunni muslims led and funded by the Muslim Brotherhood, a known extremist Islamic group. So folks, now the U.S. is funding terrorism and doing it openly instead of using CIA slush funds and blackmarket weapons dealers and mercenaries.

And our men and women will never be the wiser that theyre fighting for the same people they were trying to wipe out in places like Afghanistan. The greatest cosmic joke in the universe, is the stupidity of humankind.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by EA006

To post a link, go to the top blue buttons. Choose the LINK button. It will ask you to type the name, hit ok. Then you copy and paste the link in the next box. And that's it!

Here are the tags. NEWS ARTICLE

Hit the quote button and you can see what it looks like.

The white pages?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They just said today that a No-Fly Zone is a no go because it would have to have UNSC approval and that aint happening my friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
because it would have to have UNSC approval and that aint happening my friend.

When has that ever stoped the USA or UK ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Russia aint having none of that!

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by princeofpeace
because it would have to have UNSC approval and that aint happening my friend.

When has that ever stoped the USA or UK ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Replace Iraq with Syria/Iran,and Bush administration with the Obama administration,and this is still very relevant.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe the US can drop packets of guns and target practice papers, like archery butts. And include cheap computers and chipped guns so every gun can be registered by the rebels. Like a food dropping only guns. And maybe a "good luck" message hidden inside the computers to cheer them on.

All wars are nasty but gas isn't like guns you use on just one target so obviously the Syrian regime is going too far and the majority of the public is against the regime else he wouldn't resort to using gas, which again isn't aimed against a single individual who is setting up other people against the regime, the likes of Hitler for example who was an individual. Or the regime doesn't try hard enough to find that one person as all rebellions begin with an individual. In that case the individual and his rebels should win since he isn't using gas weapons which kill a whole crowd the cause might be in.
edit on 16/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Guns and gas are not the same. Gas and bombs are.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Guns and gas are not the same. Gas and bombs are.

I thought I made that clear with my example of a crowd, you probably humped the gun?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join