Red line crossed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If US gets to aid rebels Russia gets to supply the S-300's to Assad.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by paraphi

There will be no troops flying it.

Wanna put money on that?

Yes. I think the rhetoric from the West has been all about containment and not direct intervention. You may want to believe that Syria will be invaded, but it won’t. There is no appetite in the West to get involved in the pointless slush that is Syria. Why not just leave the place to fall apart.

Regards

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The USA, UK and French goverments have been itching to go in. Im betting CIA or MI6 did it so they can go in and have there "fun" or even more likely Mossad did it so the west can dispose of a Israli enemy.

Makes me glad I never joined the armed forces!
edit on 13-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Couldn't possibly be the guy who has been slaughtering his own people for the last couple of years, using every other means at his disposal. Must be the USA, UK or French governments.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So the U.S is funding who again?

&
And thought this would be worth a watch.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Why would Assad risk useing sarin on such a small scale when coventional weapons would do exactly the same?

If a whole major citys had been gassed as it fell to the rebels with high quality sarin I would deffinatly think Assad.

But a small scale attack that means accomplishes nothing kinda seems odd.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I think 99% of the public want to keep as far away as possible!

It the politicians most of which have a vested intrest in war be it to help Israel, prop up the Military industral complex or divert attention from scandals.

Hell if the USA went it to syria then I bet the whole NSA would be everything but brushed under the carpet!

Make everyone condem a insignificant war and protest against that, while the NSA carry on ripping into everyone private lifes......

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Agreed. Normal people want to stay out. Really should be our decision but it's not.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

There will be no troops flying it.

Wanna put money on that?

Yes. I think the rhetoric from the West has been all about containment and not direct intervention. You may want to believe that Syria will be invaded, but it won’t. There is no appetite in the West to get involved in the pointless slush that is Syria. Why not just leave the place to fall apart.

Regards

You really still wanna make that bet?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Yep, but, since when do We the People have any say in ANYTHING. John McCain, Barack Obama, and the other war-mongers are itching to go to war with someone, anyone. On Fox awhile ago they said that Assad "probably" used a "small amount" of gas. Plus, we don't even know who these so-called "rebels" are. Al Quada, Muslim Brotherhood? The MIC marches on....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Didn't jon macan offer US support to the rebels weeks ago?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertarianBob
reply to post by EA006

Yep, but, since when do We the People have any say in ANYTHING. John McCain, Barack Obama, and the other war-mongers are itching to go to war with someone, anyone. On Fox awhile ago they said that Assad "probably" used a "small amount" of gas. Plus, we don't even know who these so-called "rebels" are. Al Quada, Muslim Brotherhood? The MIC marches on....

So the circle is complete.

"We've always been at war with Eastasia."

Get ready for the Minipax spin!

WAR IS PEACE

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tyfon

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertarianBob

Doesn't matter to the west who they are. It's a military tactic to divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by springtime

Oh, yes. He (John McCain) has been foaming at the mouth to go into Syria. Generals gathered in their masses......

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Watching CNN and Fox news at work is like being in the book 1984 with the "support" and "red line" talk

And Obama is like big brother so maybe will be at peace with syria by next week it all sounds like double think

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by springtime

No peace. This will get worse.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

It's just a reason to go into Syria. Assad is putting up a fight, so the White House has to put a stop to him...

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
After it was learned that Assad's forces have shut down the terrorists' last major weapons supply route from the Western nations and have killed many of the terrorists we have a finding that Assad has used chemical weapons and therefore, the US must intervene. Nothing was mentioned of the fact that there have been several reports of the terrorists using chemical weapons and the fact that the terrorists were trained by the US to "secure" chemical weapons from the Assad regime.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes, Obama is going to start supporting the Rebels I believe?

Russian Times: U.S. to Give Support to Syria as Red Line Crossed

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

There will be no troops flying it. What's the point?

folks were told last year they would be on the ground in Syria this year.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join