It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of an Alien Abductee- t.v. program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
its on right now on channel 4 uk television
9pm to 10pm

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Darn it dude everytime I see your posts I jump a mile thinking bugs are all over my screen

Taping it as I type

edit on 13-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Watched the first 10 minutes.

They are fruit cakes. So i am now watching "The Secret Life Of A Cat" on BBC 2

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i don't know.. stuff happens

remember the environmental issue back in the 80's? ..if you spoke anything of it you were a tree-hugger, a hippy, etc..

..all it takes is for politics to get involved on this now.. something is here with us. we can't ignore this forever

maybe these kinds of TV shows, ancient aliens etc are all here to soften us up? this has been going on before von daniken, i think the new-age movement is also tied into this..even the vatican shifts its position in regards to the "alien" question.

..there is something to all this.. we've been inundated with it since everything went hi-tech.. even if it turns out aliens are bunk, we are being set up to see it all a certain way.. who knows, maybe aliens are demons, nyah?

aliens in the 20th century seems to be becoming dimensional beings in the 21st century.. i think these are also our fairies and leprechauns of the earlier times.. i think it's related /shrug

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've just missed it because our 'lass' has bloody big brother over on 5!

Just found it online, although not sure if it'll work if you're outside the UK though.....

www.channel4.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Look's interesting :]

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
LOL @ the crazy women with hair like a bee's hive from what sounds like South Yorkshire.....

"Theit Moooooove things around all that't time like.....they even moved me fags"

top topics

join