It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon Bible - How a Templar re-wrote the Bible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I challenge you to put together one on OT manuscripts and stuff like the textual traditions behind the Septuagints, the Leningrad Codex or the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia. Or something completely different of your own

Did not mean to ignore you but have been away for a time. I would love to meet that challenge of a thread but being near on ninety have not the eyesight to make that thread or follow the comments of a thread such as that. Also there would be no room for error as that would entail just about all religions that are connected to that lit6erature. One would have to really tread on soft footing as to not offend others.

A last thought is that my Bible today is Eth Cepher. I have no connection in promotion but want you to take a look at Eth Cepher and watch the video. - www.cepher.net... -- I wish I had Eth Cepher as a youngster as it is almost complete for the average layman. I still use the KJV and mostly my 1560 Geneva bible, primarily the footnotes. If you would I would like your opinion as to what you have seen on the video. I am now familiar with using Eth Cepher and find it amazing in helping my studies.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
My Commandery alsoo meets in the same building as my Lodge. In the US, you must be a member of a Lodge to join the Royal Arch Masons, and then be a Royal Arch Mason and Christian to join the Knights Templar.

At least in the United States, the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar states that we take the name "Knights Templar" in commemoration only. There are over 175 Grand Lodges around the world, but the in you area of the world there Grand Lodges are a bit different as they practice the Swedish Rite which has a few more degrees than most Grand Lodges.

Breivik was a bad apple who should never have been allowed in Freemasonry, but I will point out the fact he only attended a handful of meetings; really just his initiations. He wasn't an active Mason who attended regularly.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

No problem mate. I made a thread about the Neste-Aland text here
==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 7-8-2015 by RosaryMart because: (no reason given)

(post by RosaryMart removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join