It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon Bible - How a Templar re-wrote the Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes, you read correctly. The "Authorised" Bible, King James Bible, the one that almost all churches read... has been re-written by a Knight Templar/Rosicrucian.

Many people, including Catholics, believe that the true Bible to follow is the KJB.
However, that is very much not so. Many had suspicions about the Bible having been changed over the years from the original Greek, Hebrew, and Latin Bibles and related books, to a more dictactorial version.

Well, according to one source, the suspicions would reveal to be true. And that the one that re-wrote it, was a Rosicrucian and a Knight Templar (the same groups that wrote the Georgia Guidestones), Francis Bacon.
I will quote from the text, and add my thoughts and hypothesis.

King James I
It was the ‘wisest fool in Christendom’, King James I, who ‘authorised’ the translation and publication of the first Protestant version of the Bible into English. He came to the English throne in 1603 and quickly became unpopular because of ‘his disgusting personal habits and his unsavory character’.

He pretended to be a scholar in theology and philosophy, but his learning was shallow and superficial. He wallowed in filth, moral and physical, but was endowed with a share of cunning that his associates called, ‘a kind of crooked wisdom ’.

For his new edition of the Bible he issued a set of personal ‘Rules’ the translators were to follow and ordered revisions to proceed, although he never contributed a farthing to its cost. Work began early in 1607 and took a committee of forty-seven men (some records say fifty-four, others say fifty) two years and nine months to rewrite the Bible and make ready for the press.

Each man received thirty shillings per week for his contribution. Upon its completion in 1609,a remarkable event occurred —the translators handed over the reviser ’s manuscripts of what is now called the King James Bible to King James for his final personal approval. "It was self-evident that James was not competent to check their work and edit it, so he passed the manuscripts on to the greatest genius of all time ...Sir Francis Bacon".

Sir Francis Bacon (1561 –1626) was a man of many talents, a lawyer, linguist and composer. He mastered every subject he undertook; mathematics, geometry, music, poetry, painting, astronomy, classical drama and poetry, philosophy, history, theology and architecture. He was a man of many aims and purposes, the father of modern science, remodeler of modern law, patron of modern democracy, and possibly the reviver of Freemasonry.

His life and works are extensively documented, and his intellectual accomplishments widely recognized, particularly in academic circles. At the age of sixteen, he was sent to Paris ‘direct from the Queens Hand ’ and there studied Egyptian, Arabian, Indian and Greek philosophy with particular attention given to the Ancient Mysteries and their Ritual Rites.

Now this is interesting, for the religions of Rosicrucians and the O.T.O. (another form of Freemasonry) are deeply ingrained in Ancient Mysteries and Ritual Rites from Egypt, Arabian, India and Greece (worshipping of Horus, Chaos, Gaia; and many aspects of their philosophy incorporates Indian and Arabian beliefs).
A strange action it was to give the Bible to a philosopher in all religions but Christianity, Judaism, and Islamism.

But it gets better.

He personally recorded that, while in Paris, he created a secret cipher system that could be inserted into a document without arousing suspicion. While living in Europe, Francis Bacon was initiated into the mysterious Order of the Knights Templar and learnt a very special secret. Before he returned to London, he traveled to France, Italy, Germany and Spain and at the age of twenty completely devoted himself to the study of law.

From his understanding of the secret information he had learned during his initiation into the Knights Templar, he conceived the idea of reactivating various Secret Societies and in 1580 founded the secret Rosicrucian Literary Society in Gray’s Inn. Later in the same year, he founded the Lodge of Free and Accepted or Speculative Masons, also at Gray’s Inn.

He personally recorded being initiated as a Knight Templar. For those unaware of the Freemasonry's hierarchy, the Order of the Knight Templar is at the top of the pyramid. It is at the 33rd degree, the last degree anyone can ever reach. And he became one.
But what is catching my eye, is his secret cipher, another masonic speciality. A cipher that could be inserted in a document without any suspicion. And, the KJB is reputed to hold a code, one that says the "truth" about our universe, known as the "Bible Code".

The other most striking part is "the secret". The famous "secret". This secret is only known to the 32rd degree of the top level of Freemasonry (Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret) and to the 33rd degree and Knight Templar. This same famous "secret" is also found in the O.T.O., under the VI level, "Prince of the Royal Secret". Nobody knows what this "secret" is, only that it is very important to the Masons, and one that is only entrusted to the most high and elite members.

However, that is not the worst part. Bacon not only was he a top-level Mason, not only did he inserted a code, but he literally changed and re-wrote the originals Bibles (the only way to properly insert a coded message).

On 25 June 1607 Sir Francis Bacon was appointed Solicitor-General and Chief Advisor to the Crown. He had presented new ideas to the Government for the Reformation of the church and was officially instructed to commence restructuring the Bible. Research in the Records Office of the British Museum revealed that original documents still exist which refer to important proceedings associated with Sir Francis Bacon’s involvement with the editing of both the Old and New Testaments They revealed that he personally selected and paid the revisers of the New Testament who completed their task.

The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon’s possession for nearly a year. During that time:
...he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity, rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose, wrote the Prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version.

Regarding the months of editing work applied to the Bible by Bacon, his biographer, William T.Smedley, confirmed the extent of the editing:
It will eventually be proved that the whole structure of the Authorized Bible was Francis Bacon’s. He was an ardent student not only of the Bible, but also of early manuscripts. St Augustine, St Jerome, and writers of theological works, were studied by him with industry.
At the completion of the editing, Sir Francis Bacon and King James I had a series of meetings to finalize editorial matters associated with the new Bible. It was at this time that King James ordered a ‘Dedication to the King ’ to be drawn up and included in the opening pages. He also wanted the phrase ‘Appointed to be read in the Churches ’ to appear on the title page. This was an announcement clarifying that King James had personally given the church ‘Special Command ’ for this particular version of the Bible to be used in preference to the vast array of Greek and Latin Vulgate Bibles current at the time.

So, Bacon edited completely the Bible to his liking, using Shakespearian prose (wtf? It's not supposed to be a Shakespeare play, it's suposed to be the Bible!), and, subtlely forbade reading the Greek and Latin Bibles. He and King James also ensured that it was only the newly modified Bible that would be preached in churches.

And last but not least, he, as I for a long time guessed, coded the Bible:

He also encoded secret information into both the Old and New Testament An ancient document recorded that the true history of early Christianity was known to the initiates of the Order of the Knights Templar, having originally been:
...imparted to Hugh de Payens by the Grand Pontiff of the Order of the Temple (of the Nazarene sect), one named Theocletes, after which it was learned by some Knights in Palestine.

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

What did he encoded? What is the "truth" that the Freemasons and the Templars claimed to possess?

But most importantly, this discovery would prove the theory that the KJB wasn't the real Bible. That things like "God only likes Jews", or "God hates sex", or "God hates woman; they must be punished", or "God hates fags" may all be lies.
But what would be the purpose of the Freemasons to distort in a bad way the Bible, and make everyone believe it?
So that people will step away from Christianity and step in the Templar's philosophy involving worshipping of Egyptian/Greek gods, Gaia (you see it being represented in high number these days with the "Mother Nature" propaganda), and materialism.
It also helped pave the way for atheism, when Darwin (a 27th level Freemason) shaked religion with his evolution theory, which also involved Mother Nature/Gaia.

So Freemasons/Templars forbade reading the originals Bibles, forced the preaching of the modified one, and inserted a code that, when deciphered, will tell us the "truth" about Christianity.
These same Freemasons/Templars later on spreaded the worshipping of Gaia and Mother Nature, and erected the Georgia Guidestones, a series of law encouraging total control over humanity and One World Order (and, again, worship of Mother Nature).
It is then very likely that their "secret" is not for our wellbeing. And it is very likely that they used the modified Bible to ease our acceptance of their ideology.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One small nit to pick. An informed Catholic will know that the official versions of the Bible for Catholics do not include the King James.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Indeed, but the KJB is the only Bible that most of us can read; only a handful of us here can read Hebrew or Greek. Thus, most of the population is misled because of the KJB.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And all this time I thought Heff wrote the Bacon Bible!

Mmmmmmm..... Bacon Bible!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Indeed, but the KJB is the only Bible that most of us can read; only a handful of us here can read Hebrew or Greek. Thus, most of the population is misled because of the KJB.

Not true. The RCC has an available version. This is not the same as the KJV as mentioned previously.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Not true. The RCC has an available version. This is not the same as the KJV as mentioned previously.

Yeah, but does the common public get to read it? It is after all, the RCC's properties, and they agreed with King James at the time, that the KJV be the only one taught in churches.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
S&F
Great post.

I'll be checking up on this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So, Bacon edited completely the Bible to his liking, using Shakespearian prose (wtf? It's not supposed to be a Shakespeare play, it's suposed to be the Bible!)

Yeah, and what's really going to bake your noodle is that some folks think that Bacon and Shakespeare were the same guy.

en.wikipedia.org...

Discordians refer to him as St. Francis, The Incoherent.

Anyhow, not suggesting anyone get all serious about it, but it's really a fun line of inquiry to learn about Bacon and Shakespeare.

Good thread, OP.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So how does this correlate with recent translations like NIV and the NLT Bibles that appear not that different fundamentally but only grammatically. Like getting rid of Dragons and Unicorns (awww poor unicorns...never get a break!)

Personally I am still awaiting the OCB...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

It's still interesting.... Bacon did wrote the Bible in Shakespearian prose... However, I believe Shakespeare was Shakespeare, not Bacon or anyone else. Still interesting though, thanks!

link   
It takes average a year to read the bible and Bacon not only read but rewrite this within months? He must have been non human..

link   
There must be theologians who can read Greek or Hebrew, you'd think if the KJB was that far off they would say something about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Thankyou OP for writing this.I have touched upon this before.It suprises me that this is new to you and many.You a totaly correct in the premise of the OP.However the 33rd degree - Knights Templar - being the highest is inaccurate. Or at least the wording you have used, implying the Templars are the highest degree, this may not be intentional on your behalf. As for the Shakespearen twist, that is because Bacon was the force behind Shakespeare.Who was a spy and courier pidgeon for the Monarchy.His plays were encoded.
My family was the hand in the Gun Powder Plot against King James.All the same, well done bringing this to the attention of more readers.

edit on 13-6-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Dear starheart,

I'd really rather that the thread explore the Bacon - KJV issue, but since there seems to be so much interest . . .

The Douay - Rheims is a Catholic approved version, so is the New American Bible. Also the Jerusalem Bible and New Jerusalem Bible are approved. There may be more. Catholics may read any version they choose, but the risk of error goes up with the unofficial versions. Only official versions are used in Church teachings and documents.

All of those versions are available online for reference. You can often find them at Bible study sites which may include dozens of versions.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
So how does this correlate with recent translations like NIV and the NLT Bibles that appear not that different fundamentally but only grammatically. Like getting rid of Dragons and Unicorns (awww poor unicorns...never get a break!)

I don't know, but if it was derived from the KJV, it's still not the original text. And personally, I wouldn't trust a Bible "translated" by a GE engineer (GE is a CFR member). Nor do I trust translated Bibles, especially after what I read about the KJV. And many Greek and Hebrew fluent Christians don't trust either the NIV Bibles. Many words have been translated to a more distorted meaning. Like "sodomy" was translated into "homosexuality", although in Greece, both words have completely different meaning. "Sodomy" in Greek is "unethical sex" or "sex without love". It has no link whatsoever to homosexuality, yet, the translators wrote homosexuality instead of sodomy. Now, common population thinks that the Bible is against homosexuals, while in the Greek and Hebrew versions, the Bible was against "sex without love". And that helped alot at making people hate Christianity.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well not only that, but KJV, Williams Shakespear had a big hand in it, which kind of means he was the author of his plays too at that.

www.umsl.edu...

Although he still thinks Bacon could have done it,

If 'Shake-spear' was deliberately encoded in the 46th Psalm and Francis Bacon was behind it, his most likely collaborator was Lancelot Andrewes, Bishop of Winchester. He was a great friend of Bacon, who consulted him frequently about his philosophical works, and he was famous for the puns, word-play and 'verbal conceits' with which he enlivened his sermons. Andrewes was perfectly placed to doctor the Psalms if he had wanted to, for his name was placed at the head of the list of divines who drew up the Authorized Version. If there was an editor-in-chief, it was he rather than Bacon. By another coincidence, the committee consisted Of 46 members.

But since the words say, shake ....spear, I think the Bacon story on the plays can go out the window.

Also, this froze after my mouse was controlled, then my computer was in a circle of relog in and go back to log in. So spyware from CIA probably, I've read they take control of mice and computers, and they seem to do it often on ats and in the middle of controversial and important posts. And a linux computer no less!
edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Bacon was also instrumental in forming the scientific method. One should also read the Novum Organum and New Atlantis to get a better grasp of his thoughts.

He considered superstitions and theological interpretations to be "Idols of the Theatre", misleading and false notions of truth:

"...in possession of the human understanding, and have taken deep root therein, not only so beset men's minds that truth can hardly find entrance, but even after entrance is obtained, they will again in the very instauration of the sciences meet and trouble us, unless men being forewarned of the danger fortify themselves as far as may be against their assaults"

Bacon is one of my favorites.
Cool thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I don't know, but if it was derived from the KJV, it's still not the original text. And personally, I wouldn't trust a Bible "translated" by a GE engineer (GE is a CFR member). Nor do I trust translated Bibles, especially after what I read about the KJV. And many Greek and Hebrew fluent Christians don't trust either the NIV Bibles. Many words have been translated to a more distorted meaning. Like "sodomy" was translated into "homosexuality", although in Greece, both words have completely different meaning. "Sodomy" in Greek is "unethical sex" or "sex without love". It has no link whatsoever to homosexuality, yet, the translators wrote homosexuality instead of sodomy. Now, common population thinks that the Bible is against homosexuals, while in the Greek and Hebrew versions, the Bible was against "sex without love". And that helped alot at making people hate Christianity.

So which Bible do you trust or is that the whole point? A general pan against Christianity at it's foundation in the Bible?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

"Here is wisdome. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is sixe hundred threescore and sixe."

Of course this verse has been the topic of discussion for many years, and there are many theories about it. I am presenting a new theory, and you are one of the first to read it.

The verse says to "count the number of the beast." Easy enough.

www.light-of-truth.com...

So here we have Psalms 46 on the 666th page of actual printed content of the 1611 King James Version of the Holy Bible, and counting back from the end we find that Psalms 46 is the 666th chapter from the end of the 1611 King James Version of the Holy Bible.

Interesting, eh?

Psalms 46 is not unknown to cipher enthusiasts. This is the famous Psalms where it has been written that Shakespeare wrote his name in cipher. You see, the 46th word from the beginning is "Shake", and the 46th word from the end (not counting the final "Selah") is "Speare". The theory goes that Shakespeare was 46 years old when the KJV was printed.

I didn't feel enlightened by this discovrey when I tried it out. I felt like taking out my light sword and smiting them for their ugly twisted slavery and not being transparent and serving everyone equality. The Equality. And they will answer to all of us, but we have to work on our Love and Understanding, they're very immature poopy diaper dummies, that messy diaper is harm to others.

Bacon/Shakespear was involved in the plot thus an elitist so i don't have admiration for him. The least on earth i admire, the rest are poopy diaper dummies!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Suicidal !!!

These same Freemasons/Templars later on spreaded the worshipping of Gaia and Mother Nature, and erected the Georgia Guidestones, a series of law encouraging total control over humanity and One World Order (and, again, worship of Mother Nature).
It is then very likely that their "secret" is not for our wellbeing. And it is very likely that they used the modified Bible to ease our acceptance of their ideology.

If mother Gaia involves karma and truth, imagine all the hatred and revenge directed at TPTB when the masses find out that their lives have been screwed by the elite since day 1.

The masses (zombies) will rise against them. Many of the elite will perish.

If they wrote / altered the Bible, many of them will die when they turn their water bitter (radioactive) with Wormwood.

Anyway, the Bible is simply a stepping stone towards YHWH's everlasting Love. Once a persons faith is strong enough YHWH will send guidance to that person via visions/dreams and repented fallen angels.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join