It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9 year lurker.. bit my tongue long enough.. Hey there.

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am from USA.. ok wait. its not my fault, i just get by here.


This is kind of thrilling actually to engage here, as many this is the end of the line for those searching a higher intellectual discussion room. Many interesting topics googled bring people here.

I say we all come up with a hand sign to ID each other.. You know, so when we all get rounded up and sent away to a Fema/Reptilian/Grey/Plaiedian/illuminati/kolab/socialist/communist/fascist camp we can form our own "gang"..
..lol

after nine years lurking, the reason I finally came across the line into memberdome.. a music video.. an OLD ONE!!
..inadvertantly the scene from it just HIT, i rewound and guess what time it happened..

if you are curious, just watch Peter Gabriel's Big Time video from the 80's.esecially the 1:11 mark.. I am still, 30 minutes later experiencing heart fluttering..

I mean wow!




posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
About time! 9 years,where have you been?



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
About time! 9 years,where have you been?


"they" know my thoughts anyway no longer paranoid/scared.

i prefer to sit back and watch. but this was the final one.. i have been haunted by 11 and 11:11..



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In observation, there is record.
In experience, there is story.
In time, there is wisdom from both.

Don't let another 9 years slip by...




posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Jesus I never even knew about ATS 9 years ago, back then I think I was working in a call centre.

Well welcome anyway even though you've been around here longer than me...



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

In observation, there is record.
In experience, there is story.
In time, there is wisdom from both.

Don't let another 9 years slip by...



when people have clearances, they are pressured to not blog or go to "sites".. and the name if this one had me away for a reason



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry
 


About time you took the plunge. Welcome to ATS. Since you are such a long time lurker..you have some Welcome Gifts collecting dust in the ATS closet.

First...you'll need this....



There will be times you will feel like you need this....



Last but not least. Your complimentary welcome cookies....I baked these fresh for you....




See you in the forums...

Des



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry
 



Glad you finally joined us

Enjoy your stay.
-nat cat-



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
love the images!

I am well informed in a number of areas. Some interesting times. Oh before i forget.

I found a time machine. It goes only to 1980 and it takes 9 years to recharge.

do you think Ill have enough room?



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I havent been completely forthcoming.. REAL REASON I finally plunged besides the vid. was the AH-HAH moment on my fear.

F... it! yeah this whole NSA monitoring.. why not, they already are monitoring what i say to loved ones, and can go back an re-listen to my old conversations. SO Im toast anyway..



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry
 


How can one 'find' a time machine?
if you have a machine that goes back to 1980... Lemme join ya. I gotta tell my parents that they really need to think things through before having a wee nat cat...


-nat



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry
 




when people have clearances, they are pressured to not blog or go to "sites".. and the name if this one had me away for a reason


When people have liberty... and even when they don't, they are often pressured by conscience. That's just part of the human condition and one we often neglect.

We then choose the voices we listen to.

ATS is not the Shangri-la spring-haven for those who think outside the box, but it is an oasis sometimes where people say things that likely bother the living hell out of other people who would prefer such things not be said at all, lol.

So, again, I say...

In observation, there is record.
In experience, there is story.
In time, there is wisdom from both.

Hope you enjoy your stay



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
love the images!

I am well informed in a number of areas. Some interesting times. Oh before i forget.

I found a time machine. It goes only to 1980 and it takes 9 years to recharge.

do you think Ill have enough room?


Is your time machine fully charged, currently? If so, please let me know how much you'd charge me for a quick trip 9 years back in time. It would come in handy to change a few things from back then.

Des



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
I am from USA.. ok wait. its not my fault, i just get by here.


This is kind of thrilling actually to engage here, as many this is the end of the line for those searching a higher intellectual discussion room. Many interesting topics googled bring people here.

I say we all come up with a hand sign to ID each other.. You know, so when we all get rounded up and sent away to a Fema/Reptilian/Grey/Plaiedian/illuminati/kolab/socialist/communist/fascist camp we can form our own "gang"..
..lol

after nine years lurking, the reason I finally came across the line into memberdome.. a music video.. an OLD ONE!!
..inadvertantly the scene from it just HIT, i rewound and guess what time it happened..

if you are curious, just watch Peter Gabriel's Big Time video from the 80's.esecially the 1:11 mark.. I am still, 30 minutes later experiencing heart fluttering..

I mean wow!


Hey if you don't like the USA, get the hell out, immediately.
edit on 18-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
get out really? you are such a troll..


I mention what, that makes you think YOU OWN A NATION, and that ALL SHOULD SEE IT YOUR WAY or leave.. man keyboard commandos never cease to amaze.



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry
 




Welcome to ATS!

Had to go see what was on the video at 1:11

That is kind of interesting


See ya around the site!
edit on 18-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


All these years, until this point in my life, fly right over my head. at the 1:11 mark.. come on,,,

makes one wonder, how much society DOES resemble the EPIC movie THEY LIVE. you just dont see it usually.




top topics



 
7

log in

join