learn more

President's Campaign to 'Stand Up for Obamacare'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Had the OP went to the original article maybe he would have understood it better.

I understand this,

Dozens of lawmakers and aides are so afraid that their health insurance premiums will skyrocket next year thanks to Obamacare that they are thinking about retiring early or just quitting. The fear: Government-subsidized premiums will disappear at the end of the year under a provision in the health care law that nudges aides and lawmakers onto the government health care exchanges, which could make their benefits exorbitantly expensive.

www.politico.com...

I'm very fortunate, I retired and have really great health care coverage for my entire family that includes our youngest still in college.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is the website for your Free Obamacare bumper sticker:my.barackobama.com...
For those who don't want to read the articles, but support Obama.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Let's just hope your existing coverage plan is one that's grandfathered under Obamacare, otherwise....

My best friend has had Blue Cross/Blue Shield for 25 years and his agent just told him they might not be able to provide his coverage under the new rules (as yet to be announced). The whole health insurance industry is up in the air over this.

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by guohua

Let's just hope your existing coverage plan is one that's grandfathered under Obamacare, otherwise....

My best friend has had Blue Cross/Blue Shield for 25 years and his agent just told him they might not be able to provide his coverage under the new rules (as yet to be announced). The whole health insurance industry is up in the air over this.

ganjoa

Thank You for caring enough to ask me.
Yes, I am a Retired FLEO.
My BC / BS is here to stay, we are covered world wide, every year we go back to China for a month or two, some times longer and I visit old friends in Russia from back in the cold war days.
We've been to Vietnam and had to use our coverage and no problems.

I personally fell very sorry for the folks who are going to be forced to accept Obamas nightmare!
Your friend:

My best friend has had Blue Cross/Blue Shield for 25 years and his agent just told him they might not be able to provide his coverage under the new rules (as yet to be announced).

That's very sad but then again, Remember, Obamas Girl Friday,,, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it". Or something in that order.

From the article, 50 threats of Obamacare.

Pg 72, lines 8-14 creates a Health Care Exchange to bring private health insurance plans under government control. This part of the bill reveals Obama’s lies about being able to keep your plan if you like it. Any health insurance plan which does not completely rework itself to conform to these regulations will be dropped from the exchange and those insured will have to pick one of the plans in the exchange. This is why the Congressional Budget Office determined that over 20 million will lose the coverage they are now enjoying if Obamacare is implemented.

www.coachisright.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That option of paying the IRS a small fine is less expensive and my $341 a month can stay in my bank account instead of Obama's?
Cool...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

It is called the affordable care act but ,if you cant afford it, you can qualify for government subsidies. I am truly missing something here.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by guohua

It is called the affordable care act but ,if you cant afford it, you can qualify for government subsidies. I am truly missing something here.

That is true and if you can't afford it you become dependent on Obamas Government and the American Tax Payer,,, Kind of like,, now people go running to our Government with their hands out.
edit on 15-6-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join