It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysics: Esoteric or exoteric? Or did you just got confused?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's so difficult making an adequate thread here in the psychology forum at ATS nowadays.

What does the title of this thread make you think?

At least, your methaphysics are esoteric or exoteric. Yet the esoteric is not equal to what the exoteric appears to be. It MUST be different, wanting it to be the same is what is called borderline I guess. I think when that happens, when the esoteric becomes the same as the exoteric, you die, or your soul suffers great destruction. I guesss..

The body takes much, before it drives your mind insane.

To finish: ...................................................................................................................................................... ........

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

It's so difficult making an adequate thread here in the psychology forum at ATS nowadays.

What does the title of this thread make you think?

At least, your methaphysics are esoteric or exoteric. Yet the esoteric is not equal to what the exoteric appears to be. It MUST be different, wanting it to be the same is what is called borderline I guess. I think when that happens, when the esoteric becomes the same as the exoteric, you die, or your soul suffers great destruction. I guesss..

The body takes much, before it drives your mind insane.

To finish: ...................................................................................................................................................... ........

Physics were once exoteric, and metaphysics were esoteric. Soon metaphysics even became just another, deeper, layer of exoteric symbols, and the true esoteric meaning behind metaphysics is fleeting to our ability of perception, at best. Only true mystical, direct objective experience is truly esoteric. Everything else that tries to define that in subjective terms is simply exoteric. Words are inherently exoteric, thoughts are even exoteric, because they are really just symbols for feelings.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I call it true spiritual, even while alot of it is just distortion, like religions. But free form spirituality, if you are not into any of the programming or rule books of how things are and are Water, empty your mind, be water!

new topics

join