It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu warns of another Holocaust from Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Fromabove
What a pity. And all because they all have the blame the Jews and hate the Jews. It seems the world has learned next to nothing from WW2.

I don't know about that. The Israeli gov't sure knows how to lay down a concentration camp.

The difference being that the Jews had done no wrong in Germany and were being killed because they were Jews. The Palestinians are attacking them, so why not a few prison camps here and there and take them off the streets for a decade or two. Sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

to you sir/madam: i love your avatar (marvel geek since 90's x-men cartoon)

As for my thoughts for the op, does anyone agree with me that Israelis/Zionists are over playing the Holocaust card?

Everytime I hear about it [the Holocaust], it always seem tóbe whinging from Israel. I will not deny that they were probably the majority of the victims, but you'd never hear this kind of whalecrap from Roma people, political prisoners/dissidents, and other groups that were persecuted during the Nazi regime.

I'm even surprised that the gay rights people didn't use this to their advantage...oh right, because they are more sensible than these zionist crackpots.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Now the reason could be argued that Hitler hated the Jews because he saw them as taking over Germany by owning half the banks most chain store etc also he blamed them for Germany losing ww1.
I don't think it was just about Aryan race lots of factors turned Germans against the Jewish.

Just to state I hate any act of genocide against anyone and I do not support it being Nazis doing it or the Jewish doing it or anyone.
edit on 14-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: 1 not 2

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by CosmicQuest

to you sir/madam: i love your avatar (marvel geek since 90's x-men cartoon)

As for my thoughts for the op, does anyone agree with me that Israelis/Zionists are over playing the Holocaust card?

Everytime I hear about it [the Holocaust], it always seem tóbe whinging from Israel. I will not deny that they were probably the majority of the victims, but you'd never hear this kind of whalecrap from Roma people, political prisoners/dissidents, and other groups that were persecuted during the Nazi regime.

I'm even surprised that the gay rights people didn't use this to their advantage...oh right, because they are more sensible than these zionist crackpots.

I lived in Israel for 10 years,
The guy that taught me Hebrew (It's a right for free language education when you emigrate) called ulpan, was a survivor from Auschwitz, I noticed one day the tattoo on his arm arm and asked if it would be OK to ask him about it ?

He said no problem and we had a conversation (Well more a dialogue) I was
most of the way through. The stuff he told me I would not wish on my worst enemy. It was told without emotion just through vibrant eyes that suddenly went dead.

Having heard a first hand account, no it simply isn't possible to overplay the holocaust card

Having said that you'd think a nation with holocaust survivors would have some understanding of suffering, something this administration needs to learn

Interesting that Bibi is first Israeli prime minister born in Israel

Doesn't bode well for the future does it ?

He needs taking down a peg or two.

Just my 2 cents

Cody

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I sée your point, but I think others in the holocaust suffered the same as your teacher from Auschwitz.

Why haven't we heard their side of the story? If I had to listen to Jews recollect the Holocaust, why can't I hear it from a political dissident or a Roma sirvivor?

I happen to be of Sinti descent, but have no close relatives who may have experienced the horrór that befell my people, and believe me, it would be nice to have first/second hand info imstead of reading it on wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Please dont even try to compare anything to the holocaust. It would be foolish.

I understand where you are coming from, i hear you, trust me. But It is damn near impossible to overplay the near annihalation of an entire race of people. Lets just say that if anti-semitism wouldn't have existed throughout history, then Zionism (being a reaction to this) wouldn't exist today either.

In conclusion, If the holocaust is to be ignored, then so is the rest of the so-called crimes against humanity taking place around the world, since hardly any of them come close to the atrocities committed in the holocaust.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster
reply to post by buster2010

How can you say my post is ignorant. You are such a fool for calling me ignorant when I am suggesting that another holocaust may be possible. Have you lost your entire ancestry to the holocaust in WW2? No, i didnt think so. You just want your politically, ethically and morally correct views to rule. You are ignorant for thinking this is not possible. It is the ignorance of people like you which paved the way for the holocaust to happen. You should be ashamed.

Because of their blinded hatred for Jews, the world has not remembered that Israel has said it will not go into the ovens alone. It has been said that Israel, needing a weapon that could make that a real possibility has been making one of the most feared weapons of all, the neutron bomb. It kills perfectly everything living leaving behind infrastructure. It would be almost dumb not to think that over the years Israel has probably placed such weapons in all of the nations it believes will harm it. If I were Russian and were about to make war on Israel I would consider that possibility. In any event, if war come it will be big, very scary, and cost so many lives that it will take a few years to shake it off and get back to what we are doing today.

Now, I have no way of knowing if any of this is real, but as a student of history, I know that if you have a big enemy, you need a big weapon to defeat him. It is said that they have hundreds of neutron bombs, at least in forums like this one, or so I have read from time to time. So I hope the world gets over the antisemitism and thinks with a clear mind.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Unfortunate as the truth may be, but you are spot on.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
To the people on the last two pages trying to stifle discussion with your "you hate Jews" and "OMG ANTI-SEMITISM" non-sense, it is definitely not working. Most of the posters in this thread are veteran ATS posters who discuss this topic often, and have a long record of knowing the difference between being disdainful of the government of Israel and hating Jews.

But if you want it in bald-faced terms: We hate Zionists, not Jews. We hate the hypocrisy of the Zionists holding up posters of sad pictures of the Holocaust with one hand and exterminating the Palestinians with the other hand.

I think we're about 25 years past the point where anyone is going to shutup just because you say the words "Anti-semitism" or "Holocaust". They're really going to have to find another obfuscation tactic to divert people when they're being taken to task for their atrocities.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

How can you say my post is ignorant. You are such a fool for calling me ignorant when I am suggesting that another holocaust may be possible. Have you lost your entire ancestry to the holocaust in WW2? No, i didnt think so. You just want your politically, ethically and morally correct views to rule. You are ignorant for thinking this is not possible. It is the ignorance of people like you which paved the way for the holocaust to happen. You should be ashamed.

When has Iran ever said they want to kill all Jews? Show me one time that the leader of Iran has said this. You are just spouting the same lame propaganda that idiot Benny keeps spouting and as usual with no evidence to back it up. And there is a reason why Israel keeps spreading this lie and that's because the Holocaust means big money. So what does Israel do when they have a problem with another nation? The usual they want to kill all Jews and commit another holocaust.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

1. Israel has been threatened by Iran.

No Israel is the one that has been doing the threatening. Iran has always stated if attacked they will strike back

2. Iran is building nuclear weapons, or at least attempting to do so.

Show some proof of this. Iran has undergone more inspections than any other country on the planet and guess what no bombs.

3. Israel has said it will not allow Iran to come to full ability in any attempt.

Yeah right. Israel knows better than to start a war with Iran that is why they are begging America to do it for them.

4. The world does not care.

Poor little Israel which receives more aid and free weapons than any other nation on the planet gets these things because nobody cares.

5. Israel will be forced to make Iran glow in the dark for a thousand years.

Yes because that is the only way Israel can stand up to Iran and that would be Israels last mistake because even sugardaddy America will turn against Israel.

What a pity. And all because they all have the blame the Jews and hate the Jews. It seems the world has learned next to nothing from WW2.

No one blames Jews for anything but rather Zionist a pity you don't know the difference.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't know about that. The Israeli gov't sure knows how to lay down a concentration camp.

The difference being that the Jews had done no wrong in Germany and were being killed because they were Jews. The Palestinians are attacking them, so why not a few prison camps here and there and take them off the streets for a decade or two. Sounds good to me.

Guess you forgot about the worldwide economic boycott the Jews started against Germany huh?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'd like to at this time to go on record and warn the world about the holocaust Israel is going to commit in the future against Syria/Iran/anyone who stands in their way
edit on 14-6-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: -that +at

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
I'd like to that this time to go on record and warn the world about the holocaust Israel is going to commit in the future against Syria/Iran/anyone who stands in their way

Don't forget they literally control the US senate and congress

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I wish the Israeli's would have their own internal regime change. He's about as dedicated to peace as Genghis Kahn.

The US would still make sure there's another war monger in power even if that did happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As the Nazi holocaust was overblown by Judeo-centric interests, so, too, is this portent of another.

If the Jews want a war with the Arabs, let them have it. But leave them to their own devices. Let's see how well they fair without 'lend leasing' from the U.S..

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captb13

I disagree on that. The question really is just whether the Israeli people will feel the same way in great enough numbers, at around the same time to want to do something. It's one thing to have the majority of the populace (7 million in their case ..give or take some for status) armed like the U.S. As I understand it, they are.

They have something that the US doesn't though and cannot match or really even attempt. Their whole population over the age of majority is generally a part of Government/Military service for a period and trained. If the Israel people ever got so fed up, they actually did change their end by force? Who is telling millions of armed AND military trained people that they need outside assistance in any form to rebuild a working government? I don't think we'd be the ones on that, to say the least.

* Oh... I'm dragging so bad from a long day, I almost forgot something important to mention. When protests were going on in the U.S. in the Fall of 2011 and those were thrilled as anything to see 10,000+ people? (A couple individual actions went triple that I believe in Oakland and New York, off the top of my head ) The Israeli's had just got done doing this ...:

Summer of Protest in Israel Peaks With 400,000 in City Streets

Simply because the cost of living and some social issues really pissed them off. They're a nation a fraction of our size and they can muster orders of magnitude more people in a street protest....just because the rent's too high, to paraphrase a New York character who keeps running for office on that slogan. It's a different place, IMO.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Everyone seems so sure this is one big bluff by Iran. What happens if there IS in fact another holocaust and Israel's 6 million DO get raped.
Ah yes , Israel's Golden Rule of War.
We Have to kill them, because they May kill us . Classic!

Whatever happens, it seems ignorance prevails 99% of the time here on ATS!
Nope, in three pages, just you, so looks like 1% to me.
And of Course, You alone are Right, and the Entire Thread of Posters are Wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It has been said that Israel, needing a weapon that could make that a real possibility has been making one of the most feared weapons of all, the neutron bomb. It kills perfectly everything living leaving behind infrastructure. It would be almost dumb not to think that over the years Israel has probably placed such weapons in all of the nations it believes will harm it.
This Quote from an Israeli Supporter shows How Effective Israel is at Brainwashing Propaganda.

In the Quote, He Effectively Described the Ultimate Terrorist Threat on the Planet.

"Israel has Probably Placed Such Weapons IN ALL OF THE NATIONS "

Why are are Gov"s hating on Muslims again ?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Mr Natanyahu is etching to go to war with Iran as soon as possible.

The Syria situation is heating up now with Mr Obama declaring red line crossed.

Interesting times ahead. Oil is going to get more expensive with instability in the middle-east which puts an indirect tax on the whole world. The extra money that goes to the oil producers filters down to the NWO. More money for the warmongers. It is good business for them.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
We shall see though if Syria falls or endures.

If Syria endures, their dream of taking out Iran will stay a dream.

The human cost will be very high though. This thing will get into millions of lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join