It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Repeatedly Posting Upcoming Tsunami hitting Hawaii, WA, USA & Vancouver, BC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Sure.

This is the link I posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But really if you type webbot 2013 predictions there are a number of articles about it.

Joe

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Southpaw, any chance you could give a small summary of the living aliens video, i cant watch vid at the moment and its sounds fascinating.
I have to say to the OP, this guy sounds quite genuine, and it takes a lot for me to say that, ive been on this site for quite a while and seen my fair share of rubbish prophets. He does say quite a bit about how he could be wrong (he shows his failed predictions) and that his interpretation might be dodgy sometimes.
Of course, the cynics will say hes covering all possibilities.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Anyone else realize the tsunami hitting Vancouver part of the equation can't really work?

It's (the wave) not going to make it past the Gulf islands with enough velocity,
also the Juan de Fuca strait curves which will significantly reduce the chance of any potentially damaging wave from reaching Vancouver let alone impacting it.

This wave would need to swallow entire islands as if they weren't there and then curve.
Luckily where I live there is a steep incline just off the Bay, which does attach to the Juan de Fuca waterway.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I can tell you when I speak to him twice/year, he doesn't ask for money in advance or anything. I send him what I think the session is worth on my own. He is the real deal. I keep all my notes and normally he's about 3 to 6 months out on his prediction.

It's unreal what he has come up with in my personal life, not things that could apply to anyone, such as "someone isn't feeling well" or "someone is having relationship problems". My own examples are he told me my cat had a fever and needed to be checked out asap. I was actually moving out of state and flying to my new home with the cat. I had a vet appointment (unbeknownst to him) the next day. The cat had a high fever per the vet and couldn't fly. The cat acted totally normal, eating, energy, etc. Weird.

Then he told me 2 guys were going to buy my business. I didn't have it up for sale, just relocated the business to another state along with half a dozen employees we paid for them to relocate. Why on earth would I sale? Well, low and behold, 2 guys made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I sold 2 months after he told me this would happen. I can go on and on and on. He's literally been about 98% accurate with me and every other prediction on his site.

He should be famous as far as I'm concerned!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

K. I don't believe, I know psychic experiences happen. I know they happen to some a lot more than others.
And I believe some are" tuned " for it more than others. But here's the problem with what you're saying.

It's his belief (and mine and many more) that if enough people are aware of what could be our upcoming future, that we can change that future by our knowing and making our own changes.

What could be our up coming future ?
You can't expect a single person to act on what could be.
It would be amazing to see them act on what you knew for a fact was coming.
These things always seem to boil down to, or add up to one thing.

Was the prediction right or wrong wait n see

And you cemented that sentiment by admiting in the same sentence, that future can change.
edit on 15-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Double post or just a ghost ?
edit on 15-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

That's really weird that the Web Bot is predicting a Global Coastal Event this month! Well, we only have 1 week to see if it's going to happen!

The psychic said that the spirits are telling him the tsunami could be June or August. I hate waiting to see when/if it will happen, but no choice. It's all about preparing both supplies and mental.

I remember being in a 7.6 Landers earthquake in the desert of Southern California in a small town about 30 miles from Palm Springs in 1992.7.6 Landers Earthquake

I had this really weird feeling for about a month, our of nowhere. I didn't know what the feeling was or meant. All I knew was I had to buy a small travel trailer and stock with food, blankets and water. We didn't even have a vehicle to tow this trailer. I had 2 small kids and we couldn't afford to buy such a luxury at the time. My husband went along with it.

Saturday night, I was so anxious, I couldn't shake it. I'm never anxious like that. I told my husband I was going to sleep on the floor in the living so I could be close to the kids bedroom as our room was on the opposite end of the house. We bought a new TV a few weeks before that, so I put pillows on the ground where the TV would fall (if it did). Around 4 am all hell broke lose, the shaking was so violent I didn't know how the house was not crumbling. The TV fell on the pillows, I bolted to the kids room and got them in the door jam. It was as if my soul knew this was going to happen. I was fully mentally and physically prepared.

We then used the small travel trailer to sleep, eat, etc. The aftershocks were in the 6.5+ range, so the house was a scary place to be.

My family was shocked I knew to do this and the instinct I had at the time was uncanny. Being prepared in this fashion in 1992 was not known or popular, so it was very odd indeed.

This is why I am always prepared now. Sure, I can do better, we don't have enough gasoline, or other things, but we will be okay if a natural disaster happens again.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Notes on 6-15-13 Posted on June 15, 2013 by Eric LP
World Predictions Link

Here are the notes from spirit on June 15th Tsunami I had a visual of me standing on a beach, people where playing on a beach and a stadium was off to the side of the shoreline. Then a massive dirty wave crashed into the land and consumed the stadium. — They are now pointing to a specific place where damage is overly excessive. I open this up to conversation, who has a stadium very close to the shoreline?

Stadiums close to the water on the west coast.

Seattle - Quest Field is 0.3 miles
Occidental Ave S and Alaskan Way Viaduct = 0.3 miles from a bay that intersects w/the ocean

San Diego - Petco Field is a few blocks from the bay that intersects w/the ocean

Oakland (near San Fran) - Oracle Arena (and there is another arena) that 1 block from the water that is a bay, which intersects with the ocean.

San Francisco - Candlestick Park is ON the water. People stay in boats and listen to games

Hmmm...could be Seattle, San Diego or San Francisco/Oakland.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anyone think of the 28th parallel? It would include the Canary Islands, Florida....

Just saying it may not be a date but part of the location....28 on a map??

Originally posted by curiouswa

I'm wondering if there are multiple timelines we could go down, and on each timeline, there is a west coast/British Columbia tsunami, then maybe the 28th and 19th are equally relevant. Eric has mentioned those dates in relation to a tsunami equal times for both the 19th and 28th.

28th mentioned here:
worldpredictions.wordpress.com...
628 in big letters – Could this be a date? June 28th, again they are stuck on the 28th. Perhaps the Tsunami or earthquake.

Also, mentions of the 28th here: worldpredictions.wordpress.com...
“The Tsunami is coming.. the Tsunami is near. it ended up being a date after all..”
The last part could be a message of my failed attempt to accurately predict the Tsunami’s date, they presented it on the 8th or 28th. Perhaps it comes down to not having the right month.

28th
In other news; the map with ’28′ must have a different meaning, perhaps the 28th is a marked date. But why put it on a map? There has to be a symbolic meaning to the map.

28th
On another note they also presented a cemetery. It was odd because it was presented from afar as if I were looking down on it. It could be related to the road with the number “28″ or it could simply be symbolic to a death or passing. But just in case I wanted to share that. The rest of the notes will go out tomorrow. They are starting new predictions.

But the 19th is also previously talked about: worldpredictions.wordpress.com...
On May 19th it comes… “What?”… I had a vision of large ocean waves coming into the shoreline consuming the ports. Then it switched to a young twenty year old Asian man standing with a face of concern. –

19th
Spirits words:
“Major event.. Vancouver Canada.. tide.. tide.. extensive damage.. 12.. duplicate.. “
In a lot of ways it sounds like a Tsunami or major flood, perhaps related to Hawaii prediction? The straits of Georgia island mass could be that peninsula discussed as well as in some ways it has the shape of Florida. Whether related or not we are still expecting one of the predictions on the 19th of May.

19th
There are several new messages but the one that has an urgency is a picture of a map with roads and highways just as if you were looking at a google map on the internet. On the map was a line turning (road or highway?) with the number “28″. They showed it twice and kept presenting the number 28 as if to put urgency on it. It might be related or unrelated to what is taking place on the news with the manhunt. It could be a date, or simply as it says a location. Please share any ideas you might have on the subject.

19th
“A tsunami is coming.. A tsunami hits the west coast.. various parts are affected.. Hawaii flooded.. not horrific but damaging.. April..” We will try to update the timing as we get closer.

Here it is.. your opportunity to change the outcome of this situation. The timeline is not exact. For now we are projecting a timeframe between the 14th and 19th as this information came in late yesterday the 10th. As we move closer to the timeframe we will project an exact date, but now is the time to start a conversation to change this outcome.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
use this data to consciously counter it as the data is metaphysical now. REVERSE (matrix activities)only thing is if reverse works its hard to tell because incident didn't happen afterwards.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Inetersting posts above guys. I have a story to tell too. Back in March this year, I saw the number 928 in my dreams. Perhaps that is related to the number 28 you guys stated above. It could also mean 9 days before June 28 2013.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Hmm...interesting concept. I haven't thought of that!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

On Eric's blog, there seems to be a number of people who are having similar experiences. Blair Robertson who is considered one of the top 20 psychics in the USA, also mentioned a tsunami on the west coast a month or so ago.

Blair Robertson blog

Psychic Predictions

1. I predict a tidal wave will be big news near the end of this month, but it will NOT hit Hawaii.

2. Watch for a surge in the price of gold over the next 30 days. It won’t last long, however.

3. I predict a series of earth tremors for Oregon and/or Seattle within the next 14 days. Hopefully, small.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
reply to post by OneisOne

Funny you say come from the north, as quoted, i had a dream about a week back and it was an EQ that hit Alaska, and i definately remember the numbers 9.9, wish the date would have been revealed in the dream though, it was so real.

Interesting that you'd have that sort of dream. My mom said that the way the river ice broke up this year (later than usual) was the same way the year of the 1964 AK quake. My sister had one of her not so close Christian friend tell her a few times that she believed that God gave her a dream or dreams of this event and was warning her friends that now is the time to start loving in spirit and in truth. My sister is not religious at all and blew the warning off, but hey, it could happen, I don't doubt it, neither am I going to spend my time worrying about things that I can not control. Hope you have a wonderful day.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
World Predictions

Saddledome Stadium Flooded
Posted on June 22, 2013 by Eric LP
This Prediction has possibly happened, but is not by the beach and not the predicted Tsunami. The damage in Alberta is extensive and my heart goes out to my friends in Canada. It reads under Notes on 6-15-13 :
I had a visual of me standing on a beach, people where playing on a beach and a stadium was off to the side of the shoreline. Then a massive dirty wave crashed into the land and consumed the stadium. — They are now pointing to a specific place where damage is overly excessive. I open this up to conversation, who has a stadium very close to the shoreline?

The Facts: The 19,000 seat Saddledome stadium in Alberta Canada was reportedly flooded up to the 10th row of the stadium Friday, and residents tweeted photos of the damage. Quoted News: www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I'm linking a thread I did back in November 2011 that consolidated a series of dreams I had over time that relates to earthquakes and huge amounts of water flooding in.

Series of Dreams Relating to Washington State

Why I thought it might be of interest, is because of the mention on this thread about water coming from the North, because in one of my dreams, ton of water came down the I-405 . . . heading South. We (in the discussion in the thread) were trying to understand where so much water could be coming from if it was coming from the North. . . because it doesn't immediately make any sense.

Jan. 16, 2010 --> I dreamt that as I drove into downtown Bellevue on NE 8th St, the whole area was under water except the peaks of the hills. The overpass that goes over 405 was collapsed. People were still around. (I was on NE 8th heading towards downtown Bellevue.) Then I was on the other side of 405 in downtown and turned back and the water was rushing past us like a raging river down 405 (the water was heading southbound).

There's a lot of us from Seattle that feel like we have something big looming over us, but can't ever get a feeling for when.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
reply to post by JoeP2247

Can you provide a link to the web bot's global coastal event prediction?

Why not use you super-psychic Erik abilities, Erik. lolololololol

Darryl Forests
Knows fraud, lulz @ frauds.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I got what they meant by '628'......It is 6/28.........6 days after June 28th 2013.....which will be.......July 4 2013!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
use this data to consciously counter it as the data is metaphysical now. REVERSE (matrix activities)only thing is if reverse works its hard to tell because incident didn't happen afterwards.

But its something we should be working on. But the problem is, the entities giving him these messages have already put the scenario in, so getting it out and not believing it, clearing those waves away on the pond, unlearning what was put in and instead really seeing/feeling/believing safety is important.

The thought is the damage.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am defintely going to be keeping a close watch on the date of July 4 2013.......since it is 6 days after June 28 2013.........If something big happens on the 4th, then that means what the psychic meant by 628 was 6/28 or 6 days after June 28 2013........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join