posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
Number one, The raw information is all true. That said, ever since I heard that ES fled to Hong Kong, I've had the feeling that something isn't right.
Protector of free speech? Yeah right. There are destinations that make more sense within 3 hours by plane. In theory, an op with this much truth
behind it is going to catch fire on it's own. There's not much to do. Operationally, it's genius --you just have to tip the first domino.
Elements that point to a Chinese connection:
1. He is safe in HK. I think that means he has state protection. HK is crawling with UK and USA intelligence. How is he not already in custody?
2. He's made statements complimenting China's policy towards free speech. That has signs of communist double speak to me. Chinese being Indulgent?
3. His interviews with the "press" are just too damn good in terms of the quality of the language. It's all too damn quote-worthy.
4. China is not talking about this internally and barley saying a thing internationally. I find that slightly odd.
5. Let's be honest, ES shouldn't be able to get this much information on his own. That's a big red flag.
6. There's a hot girl involved. Isn't that a cliche'? She could be an agent working him like putty.
7. He's been laying down quite a few nuggets on NSA activity towards China. I think this is where the Chinese may be tipping their hand and they are
being a little too indulgent.
Still not settled yet. would welcome some lucid input.
edit on 13-6-2013 by InverseLookingGlass because: spelling, no contect change