It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia is a Conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This rings true to me.

Wikipedia has great basic information that is known.

but say if something has a few theories but one or two would change what the current reality is they are most definately rubbished or not even allowed to be on wiki

May I reference the bosnian pyramid

I know this is real, but on wiki its labeled as a cruel scheme and hoax.

wearechange.org...
reply to: violenttorrent

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There's a conspiracy in Wikipedia's criticism site as well. Particularly, it's about the same conspiracy. Because I've been banned by William V. Burns just after I registered on the forum.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
In addition to torturing and accusing of newbies of sock-puppetry, outing, trolling and vandalism, there is a chance that the administrators on Wikipedia intend to unilaterally blacklist every website that documents its illicit activities (including the particular grievances by administrators) until the sites are in question vanish off from the Internet, making the blacklisting unneccessary. So, this is why OhInternet was gone back in October 2013.

See more on Know Your Meme

Are these acts by administrators a cover-up, which is intended to quiet the disclosure of personal information to people on Wikipedia? Or are they really part of the large-scale conspiracy that is Wikipedia itself? In either case, are these acts really a threat to one of humanity's most important basic rights: the freedom of speech?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So, you got banned, and now you're using ATS as your personal soapbox to whine about it. There's no conspiracy here, just an obnoxious personal vendetta using a freaking meme website for evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Above Top Secret Wikipedia entry is about to get deleted:

en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Above_Top_Secret

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join