It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Builderberg - Don't Look At Those Men Behind That Curtian! (AKA NWO/The Wizard Of OZ))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
They Aren't Just Hiding At Meetings They Are AFRAID of 99%!

Do most of us remember "The Wizard Of Oz?" a timeless movie classic where Dorothy was away from her home and separated from those she loved.... She came upon the "Wizard" during here travels and behold... found him to be all smoke and mirrors.. That's right! "The great and mighty OZ" was just an old "windbag" of a man blustering and puffing about how GREAT the Almighty OZ is!!! Don't look at that man (men) behind that curtain!!!!

Well maybe this is why I put these comments under "Predictions and Prophesies"... because I predict this is what is happening here to the Builderburg group AKA the "New World Order/Politicians" We know who they really are! Nothing! Not a damn thing, just blustering old wrinkled windy shells of men hanging on to their puny dreams of world domination.

The Builderburg group has and are having emergency meetings and building bunkers/mansions from stolen money in TUNNELS and CAVES... UNDERGROUND..Secret places around the world with secret leaders, talking about secret things to control the 99% In the meeting they demand no fly zones overhead.... Armed guards all around to protect them (like the solders in the movie) Here is the point of this message!!! ****They are AFRAID of us 99%..**** These "great and mighty world leaders" are afraid of US!

Well, now us the 99% are pulling back the curtain to EXPOSE the truth.... These old tool bags are NOTHING

So I say to The Builderberg Group: come out from behind the curtain... expose your true selves for we already know who and what you really are. Thieves and murders of people of this wonderful earth. they are warmongers, liars, they plot to destroy and poison this beautiful planet....

I say to the 99% of the world: lets invite the Builderberg group out from behind the curtain Are they afraid to? to meet with us people of the earth face to face..... Are they afraid to? Are they better than we are? Do NOT be afraid of the men behind the curtain! There is nothing to be afraid of.. they are all just smoke and mirrors!

To Builderbergers CHECKMATE AND GAMEOVER!

People: lets just sit back and watch this "game" play-out as they are cornered. Remember Builderberg group... If anything happens to me... there are more of ME arising every day... We are the earth and are speaking out about the lies we have been told for the last 13,000 years... I am back I am ALIVE I am HERE...Yes I REMEMBER who I AM and you..... yes.... you are (almost all of you ) taking your "perp walks" in front to TV cameras all over the world....

Hey NWO.... have a NICE day!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

That Builderburg group is just a decoy. The TRUE guys behind the scene... you never hear about them. Why do you think we know so much about Builderberg?

That's because it's just a shield group.

edit on 13-6-2013 by swanne because: Grammatical error. Again. A sentence that short and I still make grammatical error...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

That Builderburg group is just a decoy. The TRUE guys behind the scene... you never hear about them. Why do you think we know so much about Builderberg?

That's because it's just a shield group.

Whatever and WHOEVER they are, they are soon to be removed! My prediction (from one who knows)

edit on 13-6-2013 by swanne because: Grammatical error. Again. A sentence that short and I still make grammatical error...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Obviously They (whoever they are) would disagree with your prediction...

It seems They're pretty confident that they'll win at the end.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Obviously They (whoever they are) would disagree with your prediction...

It seems They're pretty confident that they'll win at the end.

Remember Dorothy was at the end of her journey when she exposed the fake OZ... Its almost over for them all....

ha ha ha ha ha they are a joke.

Let's soon hope all the WORLD starts laughing and exposing these phoneys and frauds! Its in the news already... just look and see...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's Bilderberg not builderberg. Just needed to point that out.

The group definitely deserves more serious scrutiny from the mainstream media. This year it has generally been ridiculed, partly by assosiaction with certain conspiracy theorists.

It's a bit more out in the open now, but the insinuation now is that, those who have a problem with the meeting are a bit crazy.

What's wrong with business men, industrialists, bankers, politicians and royalty meeting in private, with no media scrutiny or accountability? If you think there's something wrong, your a crazy conspiracy theorist, so shut up.
edit on 13-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

The group definitely deserves more serious scrutiny from the mainstream media. This year it has generally been ridiculed, partly by assosiaction with certain conspiracy theorists.

It's a bit more out in the open now, but the insinuation now is that, those who have a problem with the meeting are a bit crazy.

What's wrong with business men, industrialists, bankers, politicians and royalty meeting in private, with no media scrutiny or accountability? If you think there's something wrong, your a crazy conspiracy theorist, so shut up.

Ok, then let them pay for the security and not us, the tax payers. they can also release the minutes, that way it would show they are not trying to manipulate government policy

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Hi, its "association" not "assosiaction" just thought I'd point that out.. Also I can't SHUT UP as this is written post not spoken....Eitherway.. have a nice day!

Remember to everyone! Dorothy was just trying to get home.. "there's no place like home... there's no place like home.. there's no place like home.. (I just tapped my house slippers together 3 times) LOL

We all need to get to our home.. Planet earth is being over run by these crazy thieves that have run the planet...

We are in the home stretch folks.. DON"T give up now!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
Let's soon hope all the WORLD starts laughing and exposing these phoneys and frauds! Its in the news already... just look and see...

It is unlikely that the exposure of Bilderberg would result in any damage to the hidden hand. Don't forget the hidden hand is ALWAYS hidden. Which means everything that passes through media and thus forums are not compromising (from the hidden hand's perspective). In fact they may serve a purpose: let's imagine for an instant that the Bilderberg group is just a decoy. Suddenly Hidden Hand reveals to you (trough an intermediate, of course) and me that Bilderberg group is the bad guys. Immediate reaction from most people would be to assume Hidden Hand is thus not related to Bilderberg. People could go as far as to assume Hidden Hand is actually the good guy. Thus Hidden Hand could have a high chance of actually winning our sympathy, even if it's the REAL bad guy. Simple information war.

edit on 13-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

I agree, I think the sarcasm was lost in my reply. Was just pointing out how the media have spun this years Bilderberg from something that should be scrutinised to more about the followers concerned and ridiculing them for their concerns.

Alex jones performance didn't help, but the BBC knew what they were doing and I dare say AJ knew too.

Just a shame serious discussion never took place in the media or here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bilderberg. Not BUILderberg. I know they are freeMASONS, but it doesn't mean all of their group names have something to do with BUILDing.

Also, the OP is remarkable in being able to make not one, but TWO typos in his TOPIC (It's more unforgivable than typoing in a post, because the topic is a separate, short bit, compared to a long post, and as such, very easy to check and double-check, and usually anyone who really wants to reach other people, will make 100% sure that at least the topic says correctly what it is supposed to say).

It's not "curtian", but "curtain".

americantypo.site11.com...

(That site might not always work, but when it does, you will hopefully get a good list to help you with checking your spelling for the reader's convenience - you DO respect your readers, don't you? Let's put an END to 'american typos' once and for all!)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina
It's not "curtian", but "curtain".

Nitpicker.

Check my third reply, you'll see I corrected myself about "Bilderberg" and not "Builderberg".

And about the "curtian" misspell... Sometimes people write in a hurry, mate. They aren't walking grammar computers.

EDIT:

Hey, wait a minute. Did you just said the Bilderberg group are masons? I was kinda skeptic about that part.

edit on 17-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 17-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join