It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: An apology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lights please, lights please

Turn off the lights

For now everything just seem so right

And how you make the darkness seem so bright

I'm feeling like things gon' be alright

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Of course they are, but they would be advised to tread carefully. Murdoch is a dab hand at courting controversy then swatting it away like an annoying fly. Like him or loathe him (the latter for me), he is without doubt a man of considerable power and influence, one even the Scientology cult would be wise to avoid...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

True true, I must admit I would like to see them at war so to speak because he would win and maybe get rid of them once and for all.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by PW229

I wonder what revenge they are planning, because you can bet they are...

They'll send this guy round to the Sun's office

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

What you say could well be true, i don't personally claim to know either way.

But everything you listed as a negative for Scientology, could just as easily be transposed to any organised group of people practicing a common religion or spiritual belief system.

What normally happens is that people are usually indoctrinated into their parents belief system, from birth onwards..that could very easily be classed as a form of brainwashing children to follow a parents religion or belief, couldn't it?

There are other parallels too.

All i'm saying is that if they, or anyone that decided to join them wanted to worship a golden potato and claim that all life in the Universe sprouted from it's many eyes in a torrent of creation, that's really their own business.

Other groups of people are free to follow their own religious convictions and beliefs, so should they, i reckon.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I actually feel sorry for this guy he has obviously been brainwashed to hell and back, he repeat's his Mantra and the special word that has been hammered into his psychology "Your a suppressive person - you lost your job as a floor sweeper - stay away from my kid's", Scientology must be stopped immediately it is a true cult.

As far as potatoes are concerned I've just eaten that cult's deity.

edit on 13-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Perfect example how they brainwash others that vid...the guy just says the same thing over and over and the poor saps give in.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by PW229

True true, I must admit I would like to see them at war so to speak because he would win and maybe get rid of them once and for all.

I rather hope it would be like antimatter and matter meeting, they would annihilate each other!
edit on 13-6-2013 by PW229 because: Edit: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

reply to post by PW229

I wonder what revenge they are planning, because you can bet they are...

They'll send this guy round to the Sun's office

That is honestly one of the weirdest videos I have ever seen. I even bothered to transcribe the majority of what was said:

"You're a suppressive person"
"Don't come near my children"
"You never change your clothes"
"You lost your job as a floor sweeper"
"Don't come near my kids"
"Go get a job and do something with your life"
"You stink"
"You're pathetic"
"Go get some new clothes"

I know it will seem like I might be hijacking the thread but I want everyone to see the type of cult the Sun is fighting against, I may hate the paper and what they stand for but this is a good fight.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was wondering if Tommy Davis, the cult's infamous aggressive spokesman, would have something to say on the matter of the newspaper's report of the flying disks but it seems he's yet another Scientologist that has disappeared.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Wow didn't know that cheers for the vids.
looking forward to the movie, hopefully it will help the cult get outlawed or people will wake up and just leave.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I would LOVE to see the letter written by Scientology's attorney! This picture, from the original Sun's article is hilarious!

Of course the British scientology headquarters would be a GIANT castle. Any religion that requires you pay exorbitant funds to learn the full dogma is a complete scam. Of course, I think all religion is a complete scam. Anyway, this is so funny. I really needed a laugh today. Good on the Sun even though they're a rag.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I don't understand? How is this funny?

Do people still think that aliens arnt real?

Well the Canadian government is giving full disclosure.

^ Current defence minister this was last month. Watch out for the pleiadians they are evil.
And i don't blame the sun for printing that. because honestly. The tall whites would of gotten really really
PISSED off.

I gather that article was made in order to prevent any accidents or retaliation. Sure that sounds funny because its Scientology. Its not funny when people go missing ( get flayed) Or they cause natural disasters for us. Or god knows what ever they could think up. They are backed up by the illuminati. Everyone knows this.

Its becoming more evident. People can finally wake up instead of sleeping considering how much of the world is turning over in its grave right now.

edit on 13-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Many in this thread will accept Aliens exist, Scientology and Aliens are not the issue we are discussing really.
Scientology is a cult made up by a science fiction writer who once said "the best way to make money is to make a religion" so he did.
Scientology has nothing to do with UFOology, just mind control and brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Settle down dear. I was laughing at the scientologists. In my mind it's mathematically impossible that intelligent life doesn't exist elsewhere in the universe.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The apology was well accepted by myself and others like me.

It was not necessary to do so but we understand how inhabitants of earth place much value on such things.

Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well played.
Troll street cred for The Sun just went through the roof.

Best thread on ATS today, thanks Isaac.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Would have laughed along at this a few years ago but knowing murdoch and that rag makes me think again maybe cruise and co aint sooooo bad if the devil you know thinks they are the devil you dont.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
-smirks-
I love the sly passivity of the apology. "Our deepest apologies, aliens, coughandFUscientology."
Witty, witty.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As a scientologist alien I take offense to this thread!

Who the hell do i talk to if i want to make a #ing complaint?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join