It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The role of The NSA/CSS. Maybe not what we expected.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
The public reason for the formation of the NSA/CSS may have been to investigate the UFO and the agency may have committed some resources to this phenomena. Most of the resources undoubtedly went to the electronic surveillance of other countries as well as the US. Same as it is today.

I would think that the CIA and USAF Space command would suffice in that regard,

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It has long been my opinion that the time between the first atomic tests and the use of them in WW2 was just far too close to the first UFO sightings in modern history. The 2 events seem linked. The fact that public officials and the public at large had a firm belief in these aliens just after the first atomic tests and their use in war seemed related to me in history.

Aliens could not have come from another solar system that quickly. They had to be watching and have been here already but the atomic weapons wheedled by humankind caused them to become active. Human activity in atomic weapons seems to have been a trigger event in the history of this solar system.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymartian
It has long been my opinion that the time between the first atomic tests and the use of them in WW2 was just far too close to the first UFO sightings in modern history. The 2 events seem linked. The fact that public officials and the public at large had a firm belief in these aliens just after the first atomic tests and their use in war seemed related to me in history.

Aliens could not have come from another solar system that quickly. They had to be watching and have been here already but the atomic weapons wheedled by humankind caused them to become active. Human activity in atomic weapons seems to have been a trigger event in the history of this solar system.

May be, but the Indian legends of flying carpets and the (nuclear) war of the air ships, goes back thousands of years.
The collection of communication between the humans helpers and the "aliens" is the original task of the NSA/CSS.
Please review my signature below.

<< 1   >>

join