It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The role of The NSA/CSS. Maybe not what we expected.

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
My opinion on why the NSA/CSS was formed comes from this public information.
The Roswell UFO crash happened in 1947. The predecessor of the National Security Agency was the Armed Forces Security Agency (AFSA), created on May 20, 1949. This was rumored to collect communications and electronic intelligence from UFO’s. However more control was needed to coordinate the military assets.
The NSA was formed in 1951 and President Truman authorized, in a letter, the agency in 1952. His letter remains classified. Here are his comments from an interview regarding UFO’s.


Then in 1955, President Eisenhower met with alien life forms at Holloman AFB.


In 1971, aliens reportedly landed again at Holoman AFB. This is when the much discussed “Emenegger/Sandler/UFO Landing Film” was obtained.


Richard Nixon later wrote a Presidential Directive, supposedly in 1972, establishing the Central Security Service. There has been some cocktail talk that the two agencies, now one (NSA/CSS) are composed of opposing philosophies, almost pitting one against the other. However, one goal remained the same. Capture enemy signals by using all of the assets of the Army Intelligence and Security Command, United States Marine Corps, Naval Security Group, United States Coast Guard and Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency.
An interesting side note. Jackie Gleason is said to have been invited by President Nixon on a tour of Homestead AFB in 1973 or 1974. There, he reports seeing several alien bodies in freezers.


The duality of the NSA/CSS comes into question today. Perhaps General Alexander will be forced to fully disclose the role to congress within the next few days.
But I doubt it.




posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I like the line "and OTHER THINGS you know" from Truman.



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I like the line "and OTHER THINGS you know" from Truman.


True.
Just in case no one takes the time to watch the Utube vid. Here is an excerpt:
"Question: "Do the joint chiefs of staff ah talk to you or concern you about the unknown.. or unidentified flying objects.
Truman: "OH YES we discussed it AT EVERY conference THAT WE HAD with the military, ..
Question: "Do you have any opinion on the subject, sir?"
Truman: "No i haven't..haven't had anything on the subject..
there's always things like that goin on.. ah flying saucers... an' we got other things you know; if i'm not mistaken."
*4U



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A brave thread. I'd been long convinced that some kind of Others are wrapped up in our PTB-world. I go so far as to say, it's not beyond the pale to me, that you can add the aggressive genetic and geo modifications as well. I had experiences which give me this kind of suspicion, too.



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


we will see everything unfold



posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
A brave thread. I'd been long convinced that some kind of Others are wrapped up in our PTB-world. I go so far as to say, it's not beyond the pale to me, that you can add the aggressive genetic and geo modifications as well. I had experiences which give me this kind of suspicion, too.


I'm curious, what experiences have you had.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
A brave thread. I'd been long convinced that some kind of Others are wrapped up in our PTB-world. I go so far as to say, it's not beyond the pale to me, that you can add the aggressive genetic and geo modifications as well. I had experiences which give me this kind of suspicion, too.


Thank you.
There is a reason for nondisclosure.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by misschareesee
A brave thread. I'd been long convinced that some kind of Others are wrapped up in our PTB-world. I go so far as to say, it's not beyond the pale to me, that you can add the aggressive genetic and geo modifications as well. I had experiences which give me this kind of suspicion, too.


I'm curious, what experiences have you had.



I'll try p.m.ing you.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


And all of you will eventually find out that they are satanist and calling up demons.

Get yourself a oija board and do it yourself.

And - if you have a bad "encounter' with an "alien" - demon- learn to use and call the name Jesus - he will save you - all you have to do is knock on His door.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Violater1
 


And all of you will eventually find out that they are satanist and calling up demons.

Get yourself a oija board and do it yourself.

And - if you have a bad "encounter' with an "alien" - demon- learn to use and call the name Jesus - he will save you - all you have to do is knock on His door.


I would agree with you that most "Aliens" are manifestations of the devil.
And that many have been deceived into this UFO thing. None the less, governments have been attempting to figure out how "they" communicate, and have had some leeway in the endeavor.
But I would never use a Oija board, that's akin to opening a portal to hell.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


You've got my attention.

Do you believe gov't's are attempting to communicate with demons? Or, there are demons, and there are "aliens"?

Does the gov't know they are dealing with demons? Do they think they are dealing with "alien - other intelligent beings" out there?
edit on 16-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


Gov't's are trying to communicate with demons?

They should contact the vatican for that.

This is almost funny, but I guess that they may - They may think that they can get demons to "help" human life out here on planet earth.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Violater1
 


You've got my attention.

Do you believe gov't's are attempting to communicate with demons? Or, there are demons, and there are "aliens"?

Does the gov't know they are dealing with demons? Do they think they are dealing with "alien - other intelligent beings" out there?
edit on 16-6-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)


TPTB, governments, Freak masons, and Communist governments have been involved with satanism for a looooong time. Some know with what they are dealing with, some don't. Did you watch the video's above?



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Violater1
 


Gov't's are trying to communicate with demons?

They should contact the vatican for that.

This is almost funny, but I guess that they may - They may think that they can get demons to "help" human life out here on planet earth.


I don't think the real part of the Vatican would get involved. But I could be wrong.



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 





The NSA was formed in 1951 and President Truman authorized, in a letter, the agency in 1952. His letter remains classified.

Is this not that letter ?
www.nsa.gov...



I would agree with you that most "Aliens" are manifestations of the devil.

How do you tell the Demon "Aliens" from the Alien Aliens ?



posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Violater1
 





The NSA was formed in 1951 and President Truman authorized, in a letter, the agency in 1952. His letter remains classified.

Is this not that letter ?
www.nsa.gov...


I did not see the Central Security Service named in the letters, so I will say no.



I would agree with you that most "Aliens" are manifestations of the devil.

How do you tell the Demon "Aliens" from the Alien Aliens ?

OK, I'll bite.
How do you tell the demons from the aliens?



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
A brave thread. I'd been long convinced that some kind of Others are wrapped up in our PTB-world. I go so far as to say, it's not beyond the pale to me, that you can add the aggressive genetic and geo modifications as well. I had experiences which give me this kind of suspicion, too.


Modifications? What kind?



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The images at the end of the third video posted by the OP is not an extraterrestrial craft. Its the Moller XM 2, one of the many prototype air-cars produced by Paul Moller over the decades with his latest being the M 400 Skycar.

Images of the XM 2 prototype from the 60's:







I would say the first part of the third video is a rotary wing aircraft prototype of some kind.
edit on 22-6-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
The images at the end of the third video posted by the OP is not an extraterrestrial craft. Its the Moller XM 2, one of the many prototype air-cars produced by Paul Moller over the decades with his latest being the M 400 Skycar.

Images of the XM 2 prototype from the 60's:







I would say the first part of the third video is a rotary wing aircraft prototype of some kind.
edit on 22-6-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)


I don't know about the last couple of pictures in the third video. I wasn't there.
I would be more interested in what you thought about the formation of the NSA/CSS.



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The public reason for the formation of the NSA/CSS may have been to investigate the UFO and the agency may have committed some resources to this phenomena. Most of the resources undoubtedly went to the electronic surveillance of other countries as well as the US. Same as it is today.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join