It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The American version of operation yewtree is about to begin?

Yewtree

We seam to copy each others disasters and crisis and scandals.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No i think what is more accurate is that

in 24 hours Glenn will come out with some other kind of rubbish, nothing will happen and this thread will get HOAXed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hasn't it been 24hours now? Didn't he make this announcement shortly after lunch time on the US east coast yesterday? So where's this Earth shattering news?

This is like a bomb with a timer reaching 0 and turns out to be a dud, very uneventful.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, to continue with the guessing game, how about the 'Global Security Fund' brought to the attention of the EP by now Ex MEP and convicted fraudster Ashley Mote*, not that the EP appears to have done anything about it. Neither has anyone said the story is rubbish.

*Mote was convicted of DHS fraud, after the case was taken over by government lawyers. Chichester district council, originally made the allegations. Some charges were squashed, most were confirmed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not familiar with Beck at all.

Here's what I found

Interesting. But my pants are still clean

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Glen Beck is a windbag full of hot air. I am guessing that his scoop is more of the same.

People releasing information that would damage the global power structure that badly would most likely not throw teasers out there days before the actual release...

My bet is he is moving time slots.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A bring you up to date video posted today.

edit on 13-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Xnibiru

Neat.

Oh, he is a liar. Not to mention idiot.

ill never forget his "fema camp" 180.. after that, meh..

BUT THIS THOUGH POPPED INTO MY HEAD!

there are obviously some NEFARIOUS people in our leter agencies

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Jeez, there're four threads on this topic, mods?
Here's for easier navigation...
What will Glenn Beck Reveal?
Glen Beck to expose and bring down an entire power structure within the next 24 hours
Breaking: Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure
HOT (Latest update for Glenn Beck Scandal) Rumor: Glenn Beck; NSA Used to Blackmail Chief Justice Ro

Your last link has been 404'd. Anyway, in the above video it looks like it might be another day yet for any statement.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Things that seem so stagnant and unchanging are always an allusion

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I messed up with BB code, all links working now and active

edit on 13-6-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nefarious people, using the NSA spy tech, listen to CEO's, bankers, etc..

And MAKE HUGE PROFITS off of what they learn..

take it the NEXT logical step.. they use info to GAIN CONTROLLING INTEREST in companies or put them outta business.

nothing is more POWERFUL than intel.. nothing AT ALL..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
'Power structure' as in the studio filming equipment on his set, more likely.
News as earth-shattering as this is made out to be surely would have been revealed immediately. Teasers reek of an attempt to gain attention. Remember Donald Trump and his three-day announcement that turned out to be a request for Obama's personal information in exchange for a charity donation? What a laugh.
edit on
edit on 13-6-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Never thought about this. Bravo

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That video substantiated my thoughts on why the 24 hours has come and gone - attorneys are likely advising and decisions being made on particulars. He did say "hopefully will hear from some real heros" This tells me there's some fear in coming out with whatever info they have. The more time that passes the more courage may be lost so who knows.

What could divide a nation and also make someone fear for their life? More privacy intrusion stuff; substantiated scandals? For sure with the very powerful. I think someone is going to get to the wistleblower(s) before anything is announced but who knows.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by smurfy

That video substantiated my thoughts on why the 24 hours has come and gone - attorneys are likely advising and decisions being made on particulars. He did say "hopefully will hear from some real heros" This tells me there's some fear in coming out with whatever info they have. The more time that passes the more courage may be lost so who knows.

What could divide a nation and also make someone fear for their life? More privacy intrusion stuff; substantiated scandals? For sure with the very powerful. I think someone is going to get to the wistleblower(s) before anything is announced but who knows.

He's got you wrapped around his little finger.

Beck is an idiotic blowhard. Stop listening to him and get on with life.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure....

READ FULL HERE........

Glenn Beck is a CIA. I hope he will keep his promise and not a LIAR. Let's wait hot news.

Any updates?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Man, I've seen this before, yall.....on T V....

And it was such a dad gum disappointment...you remember.....it was...."be sure to drink your OVALTINE.......that's right ...it was a dad gum commercial.... he he

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

LOL. You might be right at any other time, but I think you might be in for a shocker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join