It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure....

READ FULL HERE........

Glenn Beck is a CIA. I hope he will keep his promise and not a LIAR. Let's wait hot news.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Neat.

Oh, he is a liar. Not to mention idiot.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If Glenn Beck is CIA then their hiring standards really need to be the subject of an investigation all by themselves. Yikes.... Talk about lowering the bar.

I liked Glenn at one time. Loved him when he was 100% radio and before he became a 'big star'. He was both entertaining and funny back then. Now he's like a Political Baptist Preacher. All the fire and brimstone and not a laugh in the house.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He is famous. I don't think he want to ruin his honour and reputation by an impetuous moment. Let's wait. Time will never lie.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Yeah. But I get this weird feeling:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Glenn Beck has done a real service detailing the connections of the PTB - I hope he hasn't sold out -

But, the mormons are headed - and started out with - a mason.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, more likely this time. It is the season.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is a difference between CIA and the people they recruit. They will recruit any idiot with enough money or enough followers or information.

Look at how they recruited the swiss banker. They got him drunk, encouraged him to drive, had him picked up and then in exchange for helping him out of the charges they signed him up.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It must be hard sitting on top of all that secret information.
So much information that he has to constantly threaten to use some of it to blow everyone minds.

I guess it's time to pay attention to Glenn Beck for five minutes again.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Those persons are called assets, and they are typically expendable and never considered an agent. The CIA doesn't just make Joe Moron an agent, you have to be highly intelligent and adaptable before they even look at you, let alone put you on their payroll. Assets are typically someone in a position to further their agenda, or gain valuable intel. And even when recruiting an asset agents look for people of above average intelligence who are adaptable to a multitude of situations and also able to keep their mouths shut.
edit on 6/13/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'd never read Beck as the kind to be recruited. He's a Believer for one and strikes me as the true deep kind that actually follows it, not just says it. Not much to catch him on for leverage. He's been under various level of regular threat for years and has mentioned his own security detail more than once in the past. He's not likely to be entrapped. If he were willing to work with them I think he'd charge them a standard rate. x's 2-3 just to piss them off. lol...

Not that I really think he likely would unless he personally believed it was legitimate national security.

The thing is, the CIA doesn't really want people who get thrown off 2 networks, I'd think. It's kinda bad for the usefulness rating, IMHO. Maybe being a bit too far works for AJ (and it does...well) but Beck's moves have seemed more like drops than transfers. Maybe he does something to stay relevant this time though.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Beck will be the man of the year If he shows us the news as he promised.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887

,,,if not- he will be the biggest D-Bag of the year.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Originally posted by casablanca887

,,,if not- he will be the biggest D-Bag of the year.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

Right. haha. Hope we don't have to call him a "silly clown" tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru
Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure....

READ FULL HERE........

Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day.

I thought Beck had taken a tentative step toward sanity over the past 12 months, but apparently not.

One of the biggest problems with these conspiracy theorist shock jocks is that they're all fighting for the same audience. The moment their ratings start to dip they have to reach into the big ol' bag of crazy for some kind of sensationalist stunt to claw back the punters.

I'm not Glenn Beck or Alex Jones, so I don't know what it's like to be a desperate attention whore with a fancy microphone and my own net-based radio show. But from what I've seen, it's a full time job involving an awful lot of stress.

No wonder they're always screaming...
edit on 13/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I hope it's not as revolutionary as Icke's announcement...the world is still reeling.

You would aslo think that if you had evidence (i.e some documents/accounts that can be corroborated) you would just post it on Pastebin immediately as it's not 1914 and you dont need the support of a journalist/paper/news outlet to get information out in the open.

If we look at every *real revelation; it is almost always released un-announced onto the internet where it cannot be supressed.

Alternatively we have a number of people who make money from riding the conspiracy bandwaggon and they have a never ending slew of earth shattering announcements that invariably will come in the future providing them with a small manageable window to get as much publicity as possible in the meantime.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Anyway, this guy must be very brave when daring to reveal some secrets relating to some influential figures. Let's guess which interesting thing he will bring to us. Maybe it has something to do with Obama. Beck,bring it to us soon or I will find some alien stories to read instead.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
we can laugh, but there are so many things that are already known that should have the power structure destroyed

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

I'm aware. I didn't say recruited to be honorary CIA, I just said recruited. That's why I said there is a difference. I'm aware that they are sometimes referred to as assets, but that doesn't cover all instances so I just said recruited.

I disagree about having assets having the strict attributes you laid out. There are some dimwits that get used. I mean that swiss banker is a perfect example. You don't have to be incredibly intelligent to be rich, or work in a business they need dirt on, just not retarded.
edit on 13-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Eh I disagree. That could all be a complete put on (and likely is, like when he starts crying for America
). I think he is exactly the kind of person that would do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Also he has said this exact same thing a few months ago and then the next day he didn't have anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join