It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs

beforeitsnews.com

Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
im not sure if this has been posted already, but it should be interesting. hope this whistleblower keeps safe until he/she spills the beans. seems more and more people are coming forward with damaging evidence to the super powers these days and i applaud them for this, we as a nation have been duped for way too long now , i dont usually listen to glen beck but had to post this. your thoughts?

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Between it being Beforeitsnews, and Glenn Beck I won't hold my breath. He's said before he has some earth shattering news and then for some reason couldn't release it, or just shut up about it. Or it just wasn't that earth shattering.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Why is Everything Beck is going to Expose, Come with a Timetable?

I can almost hear the music from the old Sixties Murder Mysteries after he speaks.

Dun, Dun, Da , Daaa

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If he exposes something that will bring the entire power structure down tomorrow, who will sign his paycheck next week?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
While Beck can be questionable in intent we should pay attention to upcoming whistle blowers.

Here's related,
What will Glenn Beck Reveal? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It was only a month or two ago that he made claims that he was giving the gov. the weekend to come clean or he would expose some serious scandal on Monday. Well, Monday came and then......nothing. He always seems to have some earth shattering revelation to make if we all just tune into his show airing at ____time on ___day, but he never reveals anything but commercials.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That's really good news.
What's taken him so long?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
While Beck can be questionable in intent we should pay attention to upcoming whistle blowers.

Here's related,
What will Glenn Beck Reveal? www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what is it? Tomorrow or the next ten days?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Hasn't Glenn Beck tried this "shocking revelation" thing before? It wasn't that shocking was it?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Glenn Beck !! He is a No . 1 Disinfo agent . Only 0.0001% of what he speaks has truth in it

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It has been posted in General conspiracy.
We hope this guy will keep his promise to bring hot news to public.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
As other posters have mentioned, the combination of sources, i.e. beforeitsnews and Glen Beck, make for a less than inspiring release in the offing.

Another thing that makes me doubt the scale and impact of whatever is going to be released, is that in recent days we have had news which, to all intents and purposes, SHOULD have created the necessary circumstances for vast public unrest, and the unseating of the governments of the USA and all its allies, with whom it shares information. The fact that we have not seen this already, means that in my veiw, it is now very unlikely that ANY information could produce such behavior in the populations which make up the world, or indeed have any effect what so ever on those weilding the big sticks in the world today.

Frankly speaking, it has become apparant, after recent revalations about the PRISM issue, that the populations which make up the "developed" world, are no longer capable of summoning enough rage and righteous anger to actually act, no matter how abused thier liberty becomes, no matter what threat thier governments pose to them, and no matter what rights become a thing of the past. If there was ANY such possibility, then we would be seeing a minimum of four civil wars kicking off right now, and we are not.

Therefore, the most one can say about any possible revalation made by Mr Beck, is that it may mean some stern letters are written, but it will not mean a damn thing to either the vast majority of people effected by the issues it raises, either at the effected end, or the effector end.

Some may be unsure as to wether to applaud mankind for his restraint at this time, to congratulate themselves for being part of a more advanced society, which doesnt need to burn and destroy things when it gets the wool pulled over its eyes, or be very concerned that apathy and subjugation appear to be taking a total hold on thier fellow countrymen.

I know where I stand on that issue, but as for others? Who can say?
edit on 13-6-2013 by TrueBrit because: grammar correction

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Why is Everything Beck is going to Expose, Come with a Timetable?

I can almost hear the music from the old Sixties Murder Mysteries after he speaks.

Dun, Dun, Da , Daaa

Fixed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
How's he going to say anything if he's lost his voice??

Dramatic cue cards??

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest

Glenn Beck !! He is a No . 1 Disinfo agent . Only 0.0001% of what he speaks has truth in it

Can you be a little more precise than that?

And i doubt he is No. 1 either...surely there's many to choose from...choices choices..

Should be interesting if he actually has anything Earth shattering to say this time, or if he's going to cry wolf again.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

i try to keep an open mind to possibilities, and logically speaking glen beck being himself has no influence on the veracity of his claim that he will make claims.

however, i think he will release nothing new. perhaps expound on recent leaks, or take it farther (with unsubstantiated claims), but nothing earthshattering. he's been out of the news for too long, and i honestly think he just wants attention. "look guys, i'm important and have leaks too!"

the countdown to release is literally the most FOOLISH thing a person could do if they actually had anything credible. no sensible person would light the fuse and continue holding the dynamite, they'd drop the dynamite and let it speak for itself.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for the previous one. I guess I'll be waiting for awhile. *sigh*

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Glenn Beck the boy who cried wolf who AKA as Chicken Little,might one day get it right when everythings a possibility, we all ready know how corrupt governments are and a collapse will happen one day,so keep it up even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I have another question though Glenn,in your video at time stamp 1:30 you say this guy (the whistle blower) has said "he is sooo afraid he won`t do it unless he is in front of congress and televised"

Umm i`m confused, so how is it going to happen?

Sorry I won`t be tuning in to your show Glenn to find out the answer to this conundrum,I`ve got better things to do,besides isn`t the total collapse happening tomorrow, why would people waste their precious time.

If you had a heart Glenn you`d be telling people not to tune in and to grab your significant other and make some sweet luuuv because the end could be tomorrow.Well thats what I`m going to tell my Mrs anyway, once again when ever hearing imminent dire predictions/revelations and I`m glad she`s agreeable.

edit on 13-6-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
More "shock" to place ads in the faces (and ears) of his followers. Gleen Beck, brought to you by "Goldline" where good things come to those who don't wait.

Yea... right...

Don't think a lot of people will ever get the fact that he is just another cog in the machine known as American Main Stream Media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join