State Department Whisleblower's Children Threatened! Seeks Congressional Protection

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Aurelia Fedenisn, was retired from the state departments inspector general’s office and is the whistleblower that exposed the State department scandal. They showed up at her house and threatened her with criminal charges. Then to make matters worse, they threatened her children!

Folks I have a very strong feeling that everything in the coming weeks is only going to get worse. I am enjoying watching each scandal get exposed. Power to the people!

Dallas lawyer Damon Mathias, who represents Fedenisn, said Fedenisn hired him after two diplomatic security agents spoke in a threatening manner to her teenage children at her home in a Virginia suburb of Washington. The agents arrived at the home to talk to Fedenisn about documents Fedenisn had given to Cruz and told the teens that they demanded to speak to their mom immediately, Mathias said.

The State Department took Fedensin’s whistleblowing extremely seriously. CBS, which originally broke the story without naming Fedensin, reports that ”Two hours after CBS News made inquiries to the State Department about these charges, investigators from the State Department’s Inspector General showed up at [Fedenisn's] door.” That’s apparently when they threatened her kids

State Department Whistleblower, a Career Foreign Service Officer, Seeks Congressional Protection After State Threatens Her Kids
edit on 12-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Say, didn't GWBush's AG say it was OK to turture childrens' genitals with pliers to get politically expedient confessions out of innocent people?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well that comes across as rather unprofessional.
Considering the magnification of the matter,
and the delicate nature involved.

Do you think that The Agents went out into the back 40 and cut a switch?
To threaten the young ins' with?

For as far as my eye can see, Women and Children are off limits.

As of late though, there appears to be a great deal of misbehavior.
So if your claims are true, they must be rectified and sterilized.

Immediately
edit on 12-6-2013 by Wildmanimal because: The Real Deal

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You know this woman was a trusted, long term employee. And it looks like she is exposing some really serious incidents. She has them running scared, so I can see why she asked for protection.

The incident ended in the deaths of two pregnant women and two men last year, after Honduran national police opened fire from a State Department-owned helicopter on a small boat.

The memo says an agent interviewed William Brownfield, the assistant secretary for international narcotics and law-enforcement affairs, “who reportedly was not forthcoming and gave the impression” that State “should not pursue the investigation.”

State Department stymied probe into shooting of four Hondurans, whistleblower says

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Say, didn't GWBush's AG say it was OK to turture childrens' genitals with pliers to get politically expedient confessions out of innocent people?

I hope he didn't say that, but if he did I shudder to think what this administration would deem okay.

Obama has shown that he is willing to take all of GWBs criminal activity and take it further.

Who knew we were wrong when we thought we couldn't get worse than Bush.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh! From the title, I had the impression that this was going to be a "your children will die of mysterious causes very soon if you don't surrender" scenario.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thuggery at it's finest.

I can't say I'm shocked, but the filth of this administration is almost beginning to make Bush look like a goddamn saint.

Almost.

That said...let the dung keep pouring from the pipes. I'm sure that things will be even worse.

new topics
top topics

join