It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird weather condition in Indonesia "Only 2 or 3 hours the sun shines"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

volcanic gases? the volcano is far away sir..i think it's another..
i searching the internet the conection betwen sulphur and cloud,then i get this

In 2001, an investigation discovered that classified documents on secret experiments had gone missing, survivors had told of how theair smelled of sulphur on the day of the floods and that the rain was so hard, it hurt people's faces.

Project Cumulus - The Lynmouth disaster
www.everythingexmoor.org.uk...
woooowww

edit on 12-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I read that apple cider vinegar and cocoanut oil are good for viruses too. I think its a good idea to have a list of natural remedies for viruses, bacterial, and fungal junk. In that way we are stocked and stay ahead of these things. Like the idea of the nasal spray. Never heard of doing that.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

use a good sea salt nasal spray several times a day to keep infection from going into your lungs

very good idea mam! Tq so much..!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OP the weather is the same here in Guangdong. Solid overcast and rather cool for June, more like late October than June. Either in the early morning or just around sunset the skies will clear for about two hours and then solid overcast again, not normal.
edit on 6/12/2013 by pstrron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That's not a good story - about the sulpher. Eyes burning - sounds like acidic rain.

You said you smelled garbage though and not sulpher. If you smell sulpher (from mild stink to full blown rotten egg smell) that along with the stillness of the clouds is creepy. But if garbage was it like something was dead? If so that makes it suspicious since animals get these flu viruses too and then get dumped in masses. Or the smell could be due to stagnant air.

Just hope you all get well and this is all just a strange coincidence of so many getting the flu at once. Antibiotics don't help viruses so keep immune system strong. Keep an eye on the news there for outbreaks and tell people to stay home if they are sick. No ones going to heal while working. Blessings to all of you

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

you mean "guangdong" china sir? it's very far away but thats's very simmilar here..shines only 2 or 3 hours..very bad condition for health..

edit on 12-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by cheesy

That's not a good story - about the sulpher. Eyes burning - sounds like acidic rain.

You said you smelled garbage though and not sulpher. If you smell sulpher (from mild stink to full blown rotten egg smell) that along with the stillness of the clouds is creepy. But if garbage was it like something was dead? If so that makes it suspicious since animals get these flu viruses too and then get dumped in masses. Or the smell could be due to stagnant air.

Just hope you all get well and this is all just a strange coincidence of so many getting the flu at once. Antibiotics don't help viruses so keep immune system strong. Keep an eye on the news there for outbreaks and tell people to stay home if they are sick. No ones going to heal while working. Blessings to all of you

i ask my girlfriend in jakarta, she smell it too..it's to wide area from my workplace to her..very strange situation..

tq my bro, you too take care!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Yes, Guangdong China, I'm about 2500 Nautical miles north east of Jakarta. It has been this way mostly since December. Quite unusual for this time of year.

For some odd reason, the Reply/Comment feature keeps dividing Guangdong into two words...hmmmm
edit on 6/13/2013 by pstrron because: add comment

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Here is a link to causes for sulpher smells. Waste water treatment plants, bacteria in water supply, dead animals...and more. I had no idea. Am getting tired so thought I would just send you the link. It appears this smell has been happening in other widespread areas in the world over the last year. I am not sure if its normal but I don't remember it being so common. Makes me believe earthquakes releasing gasses. Will be interesting to hear your updates in days to come. Take care.

inspectapedia.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
oh my God..flashrain in bekasi right now..very heavy..the road is full of water ..creazy..i will upload the fto as soon i go back to my officce..i am stuck in cafetaria

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Tell your friends to take Vitamin D and eat foods rich with D. They are probably, as most people are these days, deficient. Lack of sun means the body cannot make its own. It is used for the immune system. When sun does come out, expose as much of your body for as long as you can.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
this is 5 minute before heavy rain come down..01:36 PM

then the heavy rain start..

i have a video when the rain only 15 minute make the road like river,,but very hard to upload on youtube..but i'll try..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Apart from people getting a virus or bacterial infection, i would have thought you would have been glad of a cool spell...i know i would like a break from strength sapping heat..but then again, i don't like the heat!

At least it's saving you money on AC costs.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
down under here we have been having rain continue into winter . The rain should have stopped by now. We had sudden heavy rain ;last night .
Have you been getting the spraying of chemtrails lately . Or are your ears ringing alot ? Are the clouds being sent into wave form ?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

about the cost is not my problem it's the foundation problem hehehe

until now it's still rainy..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

where your location sir? i dont have any ear problem so far..i already drink tea with honey back there..i think my body ready for fight

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Same here in Southwestern Ontario Canada, haven't seen the sun much at all and it is cool, by at least 5-10 degrees. We have gone days with no sun. I think the weather network is getting cheeky about it by saying something like "Smile it will make your bad mood go away'. Just give me some sun and some heat!!! Oh and our clouds look exactly like your clouds, with no breaks or indication of breakup.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
hello, i just wanted to ad local observations from europe, czech republic,
this year there is very little average sunshine in capital city Prague, its 80hours of sunshine (from begining of 2013) compared to 400hours in 2012. Last three weeks here was raining almost all the time, there were floods, not so bad as in 2002, but still quite serious, rest of the country was hit too.

My parrents were on vacation in Spain in that time and said there were very cold temperature, like 6 degrees celsius.

let the sun shine
bye

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

so the entire earth is changing.? what do you think sir? this cloud coverup until now..this day no sun at all! very cold wind too at night

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

Gos bless your country sir..i hope everyone okey backthere..after only 15 minute very heavy rain with 2 up to 3 hour usual rain..it's make flood everywhere down here quite serious situation..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join