It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird weather condition in Indonesia "Only 2 or 3 hours the sun shines"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I hope so too .. thx sir for your though

edit on 12-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Do you have any volcano's acting up around you OP?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

sorry sir i live in Bekasi close to Jakarta .. so no volcanoes around here sir .. but i will try to search on the internet if there are active volcano in West Java ..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm tipping sulfur...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That's terrible - so many people so ill. I do hope someone will see a doctor to see if they can run some tests. So many people getting sick is not normal. I can be around 50 people and maybe 5 will get sick and the rest be ok. Whatever it is it sounds very contagious and powerful. Try to get fresh air even if cool outside. Being cooped up spreads illness but still odd to hear almost all with such bad symptoms. Please keep us updated if you can.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

is your office air conditioned and if so how often are the filters cleaned the moist/wet air can be a breeding ground for air borne bugs may be worth finding out more about the office maintainence hope you are able to find out what it is that is making so many people ill

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

there seems to be a lot of active volcano

Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:51 UTC

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSense

what to do with the sulfur sir?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

they are all eat generic medication sir .. not up to the doctor .. I am also curious about what exactly is happening, I just ask my girlfriend who works at Tamrin, jakarta and he said half of her friends in her office are also experiencing the same thing, including My girlfriend ..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by astra001uk

AC treatment in my office every month and every 2 years the exterior replaceed .. so I guess there is no problem with the AC .. but good idea sir

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hmmmm... what do you think is the cause?

Im puzzled? I don't know what is going on but hope all gets better soon!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
9.45 am

11.25 am

Still the same..still covered with thick clouds, and the air around pretty cool

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am also confused mom .. I also wish all get recovery soon and can get back to work without feel ill.. but if this condition continues, more and more will actually get sick

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
now i remember..! this morning when I was driving to my workplace, I smell like the foul smell of the garbage pile, but I did not pay attention because there may be a passing garbage truck .. but I smell it from my house to where I work about 13 KM .. is that something to do with the smell of sulfur that member from the earlier to talk about? what does it mean?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by Dianec

they are all eat generic medication sir .. not up to the doctor .. I am also curious about what exactly is happening, I just ask my girlfriend who works at Tamrin, jakarta and he said half of her friends in her office are also experiencing the same thing, including My girlfriend ..

Here is one of many links (below). I meant to say someone needs to have blood taken and see what this illness is. Generic medications - I have to take those too because they are cheaper but if you do not start getting better please have your blood taken and report this to doctors. The CDC (centers for disease control) and WHO (world health organization) are wanting to know of cases so they can prevent the spread - if its a bad strain of the flu. The symptoms you describe along with rapid and widespread contagion sounds bad. In meantime try to drink tea with honey, eat super healthy - like garlic and turmeric.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Bekasi is always gloomy though, I worked in Bekasi for 6 months and it was dusty and windy and there's always clouds surrounding. Jakarta on the other hand is having it's fair share of dry season heat. I was on the bike for only an hour yesterday and i got sunburn.

It's about time wet season was over, In the 5 years I've been here, this wet season was the worst and according to my friend who has been here 15 years, He said it was pretty bad too. Bring on the sun

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by Dianec

Here is one of many links (below). I meant to say someone needs to have blood taken and see what this illness is. Generic medications - I have to take those too because they are cheaper but if you do not start getting better please have your blood taken and report this to doctors. The CDC (centers for disease control) and WHO (world health organization) are wanting to know of cases so they can prevent the spread - if its a bad strain of the flu. The symptoms you describe along with rapid and widespread contagion sounds bad. In meantime try to drink tea with honey, eat super healthy - like garlic and turmeric.

abcnews.go.com...

Thank you so much sir for the advice and attention .. I will try to say what you say to my friends .. drinking honey and tea seems very healthy .. I'll try it later when the breaktime ..

I just heard about the terrible virus corona from your link..TQ so much for that info sir .. hopefully not here .. horrible ........

edit on 12-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I didn't make the sulpher comment but that can come from earthquakes, water pipes, water with high sulpher content such as waters affected by volcanic gasses, etc. Wouldn't think that would be linked to the symptoms your describing though. The clouds in your pictures look still - barely move over 2 hour period.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theChristianatheist

indeed sir here was overpowering sun during the day .. to the extent that can be itchy if exposed to it even though a glance

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I know it can be scary when you first start to see signs of a global weather pattern change. Also when the changes begin people will get sick more easily in the beginning. Allergies will spike, so be sure and use a good sea salt nasal spray several times a day to keep infection from going into your lungs. Humanity does adapt, so fear not and just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will see the sunshine again before you know it. Stay positive.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join