It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My journey into understanding esoteric wisdom starts here...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Im not ready???

I am kind of ready for what I understand.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
reply to post by Cuervo

Alright 2 part question.

Where should I start in my journey?

What does it mean to live in an esoteric community? What does it entail?

First you find out what strand of the esoteric resonate with you. What attracts you to it?

Second you read deeply and widely.

Third you start your practice.

But coming to ATS for esoteric training????

Wow

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Thank you resoe. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is quite right, to the tee. I will review and from their decide which of the exoteric s is right for me.

Will get back to you soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I have decided to start with my astrological chart to better understand my inner self and it is pretty much spot on. Based on my chart and how I perceive my inner self I will decide which of the esoteric s is right for me. I will also ask other, more enlightened people on here what they think of my decision.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
if the serpent freed man from bondage, opened our eyes and we all became as gods..
..what's the problem?

..the only answer is "God"

..don't be mad.. i went to the east too and all i got was this lousy sense of humor

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Do you believe you can create your own esoteric magic simply by imagining any future event or situation and orchestrating it to your will?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by resoe26

Very nice Resoe26, I recall myself being very enlightened by reading traits.

I have always found it very helpful. It can be humbling as well.
Before anyone decides to criticize or go in depth into others psyche on should always self reflect.
Most people never take the time to dive into thier own personality.

Look in the mirror.... who do you see?

Some may argue that astrology is just phony, but I have found that the personality traits describe me perfectly. And it will for most. but most wont take the time to dig into it. and that is what the occult/esoteric is. The hidden.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Right on.
have fun. And I must admit, your the first Capricorn I have 'met' that is interested in diving into the occult/esoteric. especially horoscope. kudoz to you

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Spirit Realm of humans who've passed on keep sending us the numbers 3 and 11.

3 is, Earth. 11 is the frequency of the planet,,,the realm we all are all in right now.

Remember that thread here the other day about the FBI letter about the aliens in a higher "dimension", the article from the 40's says the scientists believe they can communicate with that higher "dimension" using Microwaves as a radio.

Now ALL wireless communication systems are using 2.4ghz, the microwave range. Why did they pick that frequency range for wireless communications systems?

Those people on the other dimension are literally right here....they are just vibrating at a higher frequency that our eyes can't see. The planet Earth is only operating at 10-11 Hertz, which is what our eyes have evolved into working in. Those "aliens" influence us, picking who to help...and who to hurt.

So the GOV put alllll these wireless devices around the world operating in the Microwave range, so that they can use the devices to MONITOR the movement of those entities....your wireless devices can be used as radar to track them....see who they're around...when.

All those satellites with directed energy weapons systems in the extreme upper frequency power levels....can now be used to TARGET those entities influencing Earth.

I THINK.....there's a multi-dimensional battle being waged right now over control of Earth.

Wouldn't it explain ALOT!!????.......using financial tactics to generate fast wealth killing our own.....was a needed tactic to generate explosive technological growth NOT to battle other countries.....but to battle other DIMSENSION life forms that have been influencing/controlling our species.

Sorry for the crazy rant......just something I've been pondering for awhile.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I broke my head open by pondering over the following statement for several weeks:

"because the things you think you think appear as images before your eyes, you refuse to accept them as nothing."

...I thought that quote should read..."because the things you think you see appear as images before your eyes, you refuse to accept them as nothing."

Can you tell me where that was taken from in ACIM?

edit on 13-6-2013 by MindpurelyMind because: spacing

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

The ultimate goal is a society or atleast past the knowledge onto my family, and go back to the days of a family hierarchy. And create my own consciousness to be pasted down from generation to generation.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Esoteric knowledge is just ancient Science some of which was leftover from before the flood. It is like a old car, some parts are missing and therefore it is not fully functioning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join