It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago area about to get pounded by violent storm...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm here folks, if you're around get to shelter now...I will update this thread as i go, but we have tennis ball hail warning, high winds, tornado watch, it is CREEPY as hell... If you're around here, be safe guys...

It just went from being light to total darkness in a matter of minutes... SIGH.... I hate violent storms...

Link

... A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR SOUTHERN COOK... SOUTHERN DUPAGE AND NORTHERN WILL COUNTIES UNTIL 645 PM CDT... AT 552 PM CDT... A LINE OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WAS LOCATED ALONG A LINE EXTENDING FROM YORK CENTER TO SHOREWOOD... AND MOVING EAST AT 40 MPH. THESE ARE VERY DANGEROUS STORMS. HAZARD... GOLF BALL SIZE HAIL AND 80 MPH WIND GUSTS. SOURCE... TRAINED WEATHER SPOTTERS HAVE REPORTED QUARTER TO GOLF BALL SIZED HAIL. IMPACT... MOBILE HOMES WILL BE HEAVILY DAMAGED. FLYING DEBRIS WILL BE DANGEROUS TO PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. EXPECT CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE TO ROOFS... WINDOWS AND VEHICLES. EXTENSIVE TREE DAMAGE AND POWER OUTAGES ARE LIKELY.

edit on 12-6-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Please pray that we don't get any violent tornados like we've seen recently around the country..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
you are right sir..good bless america..keep calm and pray..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Live cam stream from outside Wrigley Field. Looks a little wet is all.

Wrigley Field Chicago

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm a little over an hour east of Chi-town. This is only round one. There's a second line of severe storms for the overnight hours behind this first line.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
Live cam stream from outside Wrigley Field. Looks a little wet is all.

Wrigley Field Chicago

I'm south of wrigley.... what we're getting is a little more then just a little wet

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I'm a little over an hour east of Chi-town. This is only round one. There's a second line of severe storms for the overnight hours behind this first line.

Yes, sir... Stay safe friend!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That storm should hit me by tomorrow. We have flood warnings that started at 3pm today but no rain yet. Though, I'm on the lake sure, 2 miles inland could be getting pummeled.

That storm looks almost like a hurricane or the beginnings of one.

ETA: Wow! Chicago is getting pummeled. radar.weather.gov...
edit on 12-6-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join