It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Totally Ignores Sexual Assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why is a local story that’s three months old suddenly exploding online this week? I saw half a dozen people tweet this clip earlier this morning, all with the same expressions of horror and outrage, even though it was first reported in early March. I’d never seen it before myself. My half-assed theory on why it’s catching on belatedly is that someone rediscovered it last week during NSA-palooza and saw it as some kind of metaphor for the futility of protesting state abuse of the power to invade your privacy. The analogy’s not perfect — the marshal here was reportedly fired, although the fate of “multiple employees and managers” who were...

hotair.com...

Being another woman, you would think she would take interest to this situation, but no she continues to ignore her pretending to play with her child. I wonder if she even thought to think that there are cameras in the room. I hope her next court appearance will be her on the other side of the table.

What do think?
edit on 12-6-2013 by Blundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow that was bad...you can hear the shock in the poor woman's voice, just glad that Marshal got fired and an investigation is happening.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

..well, does it? :/

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

That judge should be disciplined for turning her back and not listening to the pleas of this women.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Judge should be disbarred the guy should be in jail. Is there not a code that a public official must act on a crime if they see it or are told about one. I would like to see the judge get her ass handed on a platter in this case as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
WTF is with that judge? She saw what was going on and IGNORED IT!!!!!
I hope she is dismissed as well
This place has gone INFRAKKINSANE

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Very few things enrage me to the point I currently feel after watching that video. I'm completely disgusted.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That judge has no honor.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I hate it that she couldn't even look her in the face while she was begging and being arrested. That's guilt for sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DupontDeux
reply to post by Blundo

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

..well, does it? :/

It was in Canada, not the U.S.

I was disgusted by the video, it was disturbing. Every individual in that courtroom should serve time in Prison for the mental anguish that woman and her daughter went through.

But, What if that video was edited? For example, the shots of the judge playing with the child could have happened before the hearing and then the womans voice was edited into that footage. Just sayin. It's hard to believe anything anymore.
edit on 12-6-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I see three people in that room that need to be put in front of a firing squad.

oh my gosh that poor woman

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

you know, you got a point....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Judge needs to rot in prison as well.

Criminals protect criminals, how does anyone need any more proof?

Rotten At The Core

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm flabbergasted by the actions of the judge. How can you sit there and just turn your back and ignore what's taking place? how can you allow someone in your courtroom to be arrested for something that isn't even a crime?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
That judge has no honor.

And I WOULD NOT call her "your honor" EVER!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
But, What if that video was edited? For example, the shots of the judge playing with the child could have happened before the hearing and then the womans voice was edited into that footage. Just sayin. It's hard to believe anything anymore.

Yeah, because God forbid we can actually believe that the judicial system could have anyone corrupt in it, right?

edit on 13-6-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

It was in Canada, not the U.S.

It wasn't in Canada, it was in Las Vegas...

www.8newsnow.com...

It seems to be a big problem in that jurisdiction...

The I-Teams investigation shows how the internal affairs investigation is revealing much larger problems at family court.

There are multiple marshals involved and allegations ranging from sexual assaults to choking a citizen in court. The investigation began with a 2011 video that shows family court marshals arresting a woman because she claimed one of them sexually assaulted her.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is disgusting. Not only is the FEMALE judge just sitting there and playing with the daughter with her back turned, the Marshall makes up laws to arrest her!

Also, what in the HELL is with cops not being arrested? They just get fired, but almost never arrested. Why is that? It's a never ending cycle of sociopaths with badges that can be rehired over and over again.

Like with this man in the video below.

Freedom in America? You can't even get in the courtroom for chirstsakes! What a big joke!

Damn this pisses me off, that pig should have have been arrested and sent to prison, where he will know the true meaning of pain. Karmas a bitch; live by the sword, die by the sword.

edit on 13-6-2013 by Skjord because: grammar!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cant actually believe the judge did nothing. At all! if that isnt evidence of them being against the general populace then i dunno what is!

new topics

top topics

join