Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by TucoTheRat
It seems the only time you pop up around here is when some self-styled "guru" or someone with supposed "secret knowledge" comes along with
some outlandish story, and it seems like it is your purpose to start a fight and try to bait folks into breaking T&Cs if they disagree with the OP or
ask for any kind of proof. I believe there is a particular term for folks who do that......hmmmmmm, what was that term.......something to do with
something that lives under a bridge, methinks.
Ok let me get this strait, so I pop up every time ATS lets the same group of people trash and batter a persons integrity, strategically demoralize the
OP's message and out right crash a thread they repeatedly state is of absolutely no interest to them like Orcs in the Mines of Moria until the MOD
squad who sat back and let it happen closes the entire thread and usually bans the starter of the OP and I'm the troll?
I have to be in the wrong dimension, I woke up in another dimension where people are incapable of thinking. There is something in the water and me and
a few other people are immune to it's mentally debilitating effects because WOW!
littled16, do you realize how what you just said makes absolutely no sense when viewed with any logic or sense itself.
Did it ever cross your mind that I, maybe, would rather take a rusty nail to my left testicle than talk or read anything written by people like you?
Which might, possibly, be why I would rather find a good thread written by what I consider a human being and click the "Posts in Thread" button
under the Op's name and enjoy my time on this site. Has that ever crossed your mind?
You see I cannot stand 90% of the "people" on this site but I love the other 10% and I very much enjoy reading what they have to offer.
So when the Oriki are bred and sent out by "Saruman the so called White" I might feel the need to step in and show people a little thing called
"stop being an inhuman animal you spawn from the depths of darkness".
I am not a troll I am part of a fellowship of human beings who think truth, ideas that the service to our fellow man should be respected.
So try to "methinks" (what ever that means) things a little more thoroughly. Try it as a fun game, you wont regret it.
But to stay on topic why do you think a self-styled "guru" or someone with supposed "secret knowledge" is so frequently in need of defense on a
site like ATS when they should have the backing of the MODs, Super MODs to share their story on a conspiracy site that banners the motto of "no
Why was this parsons thread Hoaxed? and why was e banned?
I sincerely hope you get to read this before you can't.