It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood: Season 6

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Duhhhh I forgot about that my bad lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Guess we get to see what is in the safety deposit box soon....

Seems like the culling has begun. Eric's sister seems to be set to die, and we saw Terry go (and before that, 3 of the 4 fairy daughters Andy had). I think we'll lose Steve Newlin soon too. The governor's daughter seems a sure death (likely taking it for Eric).

Was nice seeing the governor die, but would have better if Eric did it. Bill is definitely in god mode, so should be fun.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Wow that surprised me, another season.
But Eric is becoming a pretty big star and I wonder If he will sign up for another season..as will others in the main cast.

I think they probably will. Most of them have steadily been making movies over the past few years and are still cast members. I just watched another movie with "Bill" starring in it a few nights ago. They probably shoot all of a season's episodes in just a few months so they have the whole rest of the year to work on other projects.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Eric's sister seems to be set to die...

So Laura turned to glop in Eric's hands.

3 episodes left, who else is going to get it?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Really enjoyed last nights episode..

Jason had the best line "you haven't got stockholders syndrome have you?" bless him

Erics accent at the end.....mst do better.
edit on 29-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

3 episodes left, who else is going to get it?

Eric's baby vamp is almost a sure thing. (sacrifice, no doubt). Tara is possible.

Terry is an idiot. Life insurance policies don't pay out for murder (especially when done a few days after taking out the policy).
(The writers are probably guessing we aren't supposed to know that, I suppose).

I love how Eric escaped with no help from Bill.
What happened to God Mode Bill? He just went home after the Governor? Seriously? Well, guess we'll see it in the next episode, I hope.

So what happened to the truck Eric stowed away on (loaded with tainted True Blood). Are we even going to cover that, or mention it writers?

Sexy Sara, large and in charge. She's another on the dead pool, most certainly, but not until the finale I'd wager.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

you haven't got stockholders syndrome have you

No, she has Stackhouse Syndrome (i.e. she's a ho....) Her boyfriend risks his life to try and get her out, yet gets forced to watch the door while she bangs some vamp she met that day.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Somebody PLEASE kill that preacher's ex-wife!!!! Seriously, I don't know if I can stand another 3 episodes with her, much less another season!

Go Pam!!! Use those feminine wiles!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hehe, my son was yelling the same thing at the TV last night. I'm betting you both will get your wish by the end of this season. (which is only what, 3 more episodes)?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY FRIEND PAM! When Northman yells it too funny! The series is starting to jump the shark in my opinion.

Soon there will be a wearwolfvampirefairy who happens to be a ghost and a psychic, who can fly between this world and hell bringing back giant demon unicorns who interbreeded with a snow man and a monkeybirdchucknorriszombie.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

They jumped the shark a LONG time ago, but still plenty of reasons to watch. My reasons include Jessica, Pam, Sara Newlin, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
My reasons include Jessica, Pam, Sara Newlin, etc.

I would include a nekked Sookie in mine. I dig her, funny teeth and all.

Oh, and Eric's sister was pretty damn hot before she gooified.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ymmmm. Jessica!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And she had that accent. She was a vamp on Vampire Diaries too (and died)...(Eric's sister).
Naked Sookie....eh, not so much, a bit of a stick for my tastes...(and I still remember her as a young actress, so a bit creepy there).

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
*sigh*

What the hell is going on this season?

Too many story lines and not enough killings. Am I the only one that doesn't want Bilith or Eric to rescue anyone?

I wish Silvio would show up and drag a few people into the woods.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That was a pretty "blah" episode. Most of my household thought Sarah was finally gonna get it, but not me, hehe. (she looked FINE in that white suit).

This was really a "filler" episode. I want to see Eric and Bill go nuts in vamp camp. Seems that will happen next episode, I hope. What the hell did he do to Warlowe though, and why? My guess was drink his blood so he can stand the daylight maybe, for a time? Wouldn't draining the fairy girl accomplish the same thing though? And why let her live? (talk about a dead end storyline).

Andy and Arlene really have zero reason to be in the show anymore really.

Why the hell hasn't someone else done the rip off the contacts trick anyhow? Centuries old vamps allowing themselves to remain captive? What the hell? Really?

Am I the only one that doesn't want Bilith or Eric to rescue anyone?

I only want it to see the carnage that happens during such an attempt. Like that little party at the Governor's mansion.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam.....and more Pam Pam Pam
Just have Pam talking and taking the micky for an hour and I would watch it and re watch it every day...

I now Proclaim Pam will be my 9th wife.
Not the actress just Pam. That accent does it all for me

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I get to meet her later this month. (DragonCon Atlanta)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

A lock of her hair will do I will get my evil scientists to clone her.
Pics dude do not forget pics and tell her that Boymonkey is free and single now

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yep, she's one of the photo ops I definitely want to do. Her and Eliza Dushku.
I have to check though, last year, the True Blood photo ops were pretty pricey. (My wife and I got a pic with some other members of the cast)....

I hate the way I look in this...

edit on 5-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join