It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Visits Outspoken Obama Critic – Because of Tweets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had just finished writing the post "Bill of rights declassified" today (see here: bill of rights declassified) whe I saw this sh..t about Secret service bullying an anti obama tweeter.

This is getting too much now. I think Obozo has gone completely mad and believes he is Hitler reborn for the coming fourth reich.

After you read this- you will wonder what country we are in. Tom Francois is an outspoken critic of Barack Hussein Obama- and has a robust Twitter presence. He also likes to dabble with his "paint" program to create funny cartoons. He has never threatened the President in any way, manner or form. On April 11, 2013, he heard relentless pounding on his door shouts of "Police!" The officers introduced themselves as members of The Secret Service and asked if they could "take a look around."

So if you are gheavy on the tweet be ready. They will come for you and they may soon use deadly force.

Examiner

more here:

gatewaypundit

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies". -Ron Paul
edit on 12-6-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Better to be "Twittered" than "Disappeared" methinks....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

In all fairness, having looked at the guy, I probably would have sent someone to ask him some questions too. He wasn't arrested, he wasn't assaulted, he was asked some reasonable questions resulting from some of the things he's been saying publicly on an open forum.

No tapping was needed, no access to Google or Facebook, no reading of emails. It's all right there for all to see, and his statements and behaviour are a little over the top.

This is where common sense comes in. This is the kind of person I DO want my state watching, because there is reason to. If this guy were an Islamic Fundamentalist and he was putting up pictures of Air Force One shot up with holes you'd expect someone to have a word with him, wouldn't you?

If he were just being "critical" of Obama then I would agree it's extreme and worrying, but this guy is - IMO - exhibiting signs that would at least require some investigation.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yet people still wonder why having the NSA spy on them could possibly be wrong? I'll be linking to this thread in my own. Seems to illustrate the point nicely.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

In all fairness, having looked at the guy, I probably would have sent someone to ask him some questions too. He wasn't arrested, he wasn't assaulted, he was asked some reasonable questions resulting from some of the things he's been saying publicly on an open forum.

No tapping was needed, no access to Google or Facebook, no reading of emails. It's all right there for all to see, and his statements and behaviour are a little over the top.

This is where common sense comes in. This is the kind of person I DO want my state watching, because there is reason to. If this guy were an Islamic Fundamentalist and he was putting up pictures of Air Force One shot up with holes you'd expect someone to have a word with him, wouldn't you?

If he were just being "critical" of Obama then I would agree it's extreme and worrying, but this guy is - IMO - exhibiting signs that would at least require some investigation.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

So being critical of the government is grounds for a visit from the secret service now? Have people gone completely insane?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That's insane! I'd almost like it if that happened to me, I just think their faces would be hilarious when I got a piece of paper, and pen to interview them with, so I could post on ATS what happened...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I told you guys that the surveillance was in place to capture political dissidents, even if they are not a violent threat. That effects every citizen of this country because it immediately severs any representation we have.

By the way, in case you weren't paying attention, that is both Democrats and Republicans. It also means members of Congress - they are also going to not going to be able to do anything against The Executive Branch.

So, unless you are a corporate CEO, or a radical member of the CIA or some other intelligence organization, this affects you, or a member of The Executive Branch.

IS anyone? If you aren't, you should be pissed.
edit on 12-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
So being critical of the government is grounds for a visit from the secret service now? Have people gone completely insane?

I would question your idea of "critical of government".
I'm critical of government, I'm one of the harshest critics you'll ever find. But there has to be a limit! This guy has posted images of explosions, photos of AF1 shot through with bullet holes, he's made some pretty violent and confrontational posts.

If one of the Boston bombers had a Twitter account like this you would be screaming about it and demanding to know what your security services have been doing!

His rights have not been infringed, it's an open site that anyone can read, he was not arrested, he was asked about some of his opinions, and he gave answers.

There has to be SOME kind of security, you can't just say that no one should ever be looked at by the intel services. What point should a person be checked out, when he's dropping that bag on the pavement?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

If one of the Boston bombers had a Twitter account like this you would be screaming about it and demanding to know what your security services have been doing!

They do though..... You can find it at us.gov and we know what the security services have been doing, spying on all of us to weed out political dissidents.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is the last straw!!!

No more anti Obama threads by me on here, don't want any visits from the Waffen SS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
people there better get used to it .. the constitution and freedom are things of the past there in america ... there is no more freedom of speach ...

they're making an example paying the guy a visit for his tweets ... this time ... later it will be arrests for being dissident or crimes against the state - if your lucky .. alot will be disappeared permanently for going against the state ...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fear and intimidation are tools used by tyranns and dictators to control populations. During the Bush era it was a few of this incidents also, the sad thing is that is becoming very regular this days.

I am very surprised that with the way we talk here in ATS we have not gotten any visits yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

it may happen soon...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Fear and intimidation are tools used by tyranns and dictators to control populations. During the Bush era it was a few of this incidents also, the sad thing is that is becoming very regular this days.

I am very surprised that with the way we talk here in ATS we have not gotten any visits yet.

I guess the TPTB expect us to kiss their collective behinds.

I am surprised too.

Seems to me that they should be more worried about the 'fifth column' in their own midst than us.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Secret Service have the correct initials for the job, it appears.

Well, looks like every one of us who has been critical of this man, or the government, is ####ed.

Don't believe the words of ATS' privacy policy for a bloody second either, I'd wager that the government has their hands in this site as well.

We'll all be in chains soon enough, but I believe that the dissidents who are critical will be silenced via death.

AMERICA HAS BEEN KILLED BY TRAITORS!!!

edit on 12-6-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Gestapo you mean LOL....Man, all this is beginning to look like a bad dream. Sometimes I think I went to sleep and woke up in a parallell universe.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So, where would you draw the line then, if not at "air force one strewn with bullet holes"? As Rocker said above, there has to be a line - perhaps this guy didn't indeed cross it, but it's not as clear-cut as many are making it out to be. imho.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No I meant Waffen Secret Service :

as it was to remain the armed wing of the Party and to become an elite police force once the war was won.

en.wikipedia.org...

Gestapo works to the IRS,Secret Service, FBI are all just political arms of the government as it stands right now.

Either word is acceptable imo.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
So, where would you draw the line then, if not at "air force one strewn with bullet holes"? As Rocker said above, there has to be a line - perhaps this guy didn't indeed cross it, but it's not as clear-cut as many are making it out to be. imho.

It's very clear cut. There is action or an honest and direct call to action or there are words. If they are hell bent on ringing the bell of every American who has a problem with our current government, there going to need to hire more agents.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

It seems this year Obozo has gone completely nuts. When you look at his face it looks haunted, and his eyes looks like he totally lost it, like some lunatic struggling to keep a calm appearance when responding to questions about all the recent scandals.

His wife has, since the beginning of this year, been on constant vacations. The woman essentially keeps away from the WH.

Rumors about Obama being an alcoholic has even surfaced. I don´t know how to tackle them but they would certainly explain much of his latest behaviour. Torwards the end of his presidency, Nixon drank a lot. And with each month he looked stranger and stranger and said the most dumbest things, even when confronted with the truth.

I believe the shadow government behind Obama is running him dry until they are ready to shoot him and take over the country in a coup.

The shut down of the greek national television is a sign. A test i think, of how will the sheeple react if we start shutting down primary sources of information. Lets try a little country and make some calculations of the feedback LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join