It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Are we all sure Beck's middle name isn't Bernard? I mean really....this isn't his first claim and I'm still a little miffed over the FEMA Camp story a few years ago that crapped out like a deflated balloon at the last minute.

Given the climate now and people's attention to this whole area? He could take a pretty serious P.R. hit to be making an empty promise on a thing like this. It'll be interesting to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Assuming he's not completely full of crap (which is very likely), I'd take a guess that its some sort of evidence that either Osama bin Laden was not killed but taken to a secret location, or that he has been dead for years. something of that nature.

I'd bet good money though that it's nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If you have information that could collapse the whole power structure you don't give teasers. You drop it in a very public way with no warning. It's the only way to even somewhat secure your own safety. If it's serious enough you can be got to in less than 24 hours. Especially if you're a prominent public figure. Oh, how many times I've heard and seen this song and dance since finding ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His ratings must be running low. I'll say the same thing I said last time .... if he really had something he wouldn't give teasers but instead would put it on the air IMMEDIATELY. Since he's just giving a teaser, I'm going to say he's empty ... again.

No.

Journalists do not dive in head first. They must make sure that the documents they have are the real deal, and conducting such research takes time...a lot of time. He is releasing this 'teaser' while the research is being finalised and prepared for public consumption.

It is pointless releasing an explosive document if you do not have the evidence and research to back it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
dow fell for 3 straight days.

nikkei took big hit last night.

uk market is falling this morning.

markets have jitters.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
He's committing career suicide if this ends up being a dud. He's already on Optimum Cable here in the NYC area and looking to expand. His reputation is on the line with this one. If it's AS BIG as he claims, I'm gonna guess something along the lines of a planned total economic collapse and martial law. Just connecting the dots on all recent events. I'll be tuning in...and out for good if it's a dud.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well I have to admit that I am not getting excited until I see what the "goods" are. It is GB after all.

My two guesses:

1. I really think that showing us anything else they are looking at is pointless at this time. The people that are upset are already that way and the others are just too stupid to realize what is going on, that will not change.

2. I wonder if it could somehow be related to Obamacare? I know that Congress has voted that they will not have Obamacare. Maybe something along these lines? I think things could go really bad if we have documentation of them talking about how bad the healthcare will be.

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
They are bringing "Firefly" back.

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease. . . . . . .

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnInFL
Your quote "Only an incoherent minority actually believe anything he says, he has no credibility" indicates you believe minorities tend to believe people without 'credibility'. Do you think minorities can't reason well? Quite a racist view you have.

Nice attempt there, but you fail.

What I said was, only an incoherent minority follow him, and that's true. You know what the word "minority" means, right? It's a smaller group within the whole, and has nothing to do with race at all.

You know this though, you're just trying to attack someone with something nasty because they insult your precious self-publicist Beck

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I hope that GB has something that is real and big.

We can no longer trust our government. No matter what they do to try to appease us at this time will work if the same tired old hacks are in power.

What would happen after a system collapse? No one can be sure, but it needs to happen, it is the medicine we need to cure our ills.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I thought Beck's vocal cords were paralyzed ...

I'm not a fanboy and he is prone to sensationalism, but the timing is interesting. If this "rock the nation" announcement turns out to have played any part with Morrell's departure then it's a win for Beck. As mentioned above, you don't retire in the middle of the week without a replacement schooled up.

I hope he has some good, non-partisan, stick to the wall information, but I guess we'll all know soon enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Intrestingly enough the Presidents schedule has nothing listed starting today.

White House

Nothing of note for Congressional hearings either.
Congression al Hearings (House/Senate)

ETA - I wonder if this is linked?
ATS Thread - Whoever recently showed us the secret documents: Do get in touch
edit on 13-6-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. The MsM is lying to you. The government is lying to you, the police are lying to you, your friends and family are government snitches who are lying to you, your computer is lying to you, your clock radio is lying to you.

But Glenn Beck is telling the truth?

Listen to the mental gymnastics some of you are going through:

I know Glenn Beck has lied and sensationalized on just about every account before this, but this one's probably real.

If you have explosive information that will "bring down the entire power structure" you don't tease it. You verify it quietly, and dump it into the public at once, no holds barred.

He's gaming you all again, and you'll all fall for it, again.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If i had such an important document which could "bring down the entire power structure" and I was all about providing truth to the people I wouldnt keep hold of it telling people I have it and I will show it soon.

I would just show it...copy it...and show it some more straight away......then hide!

his teasing means he has nothing of any real importance and is probably out to make money

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I also worried that someone is feeding him a teaser and then they won't come through

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What happened to Becks 9/12 project, the one where he was crying and wanted to unite Americans like the day after 9/11? Then there was that huge rally in Washington about Restoring something or other?

Then we had the FEMA camps, not FEMA camps performance? Now we have the wait 24 hrs for some news that may or may not bring down the power structure in America.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well he goes on at 9am Eastern so not long to wait.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If Glenn Beck is going to release something supposedly big in just 24 hours, why not wait until said item is released before bothering making a pointless thread about it?

These pre-release announcement threads give me gas and just bump up the noise level of threads at ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Intrestingly enough the Presidents schedule has nothing listed starting today.

White House

They usually update the calendar between 9-10am EST the day of. Sometimes it hits the RSS feed before hand.

--------------------------------

Can't wait to see what today brings. Been thinking if he does have something, maybe there's a 'soft serve' news story from overnight that makes what ever he thinks he has seem less dramatic.

Anybody spot a news story that would fit?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So is it the immigration bill??

That's what he's talking about now, with his usual drama.

It will kill the Constitution.....
It will bankrupt the country.....
Has more hidden "crap" then the healthcare bill....
People are in danger....

Don't know if that is the power shattering news, but there that is..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join