posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
How do we define it ?
love [luhv] Show IPA noun, verb, loved, lov·ing. noun
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
Nope. Not for me
I just went through to stir the curry I'm making for tomorrow's dinner and Mrs C came through the kitchen and brushed my bum with her hand, a quick
backwards glance and she was the young girl I fell in love with all those years ago. I smiled and thought "I love you"
When I get out of bed in the morning regardless of her state of conciousness she will reach out and stroke my back. And every morning I think "I love
She's just come through to tell me the bath is ready, not that I asked for it to be run, but she noticed my back is a tad stiff, and thought it may
help. I said "I love you"
Love ............ It's the little things