It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoever recently showed us the secret documents: Do get in touch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No matter how you slice it, aliens, advanced tech ships and the like wouldn't destroy the govenment we have like what was suggested in video. Others have said it, look elsewhere. Perhaps being aerospace it has somethings to do with chem spraying in atmosphere. Whatever it is, it's going to do damage our leaders.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Guys I personally don't see how this could be a publicity stunt by the leaker, if there is a leaker.
Specifically because the leaker didn't namedrop themself to be in the publics eye.
I also don't think the register is doing this for their own hype either... but who knows anymore everything is so blurry

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
Guys I personally don't see how this could be a publicity stunt by the leaker, if there is a leaker.
Specifically because the leaker didn't namedrop themself to be in the publics eye.
I also don't think the register is doing this for their own hype either... but who knows anymore everything is so blurry

I think it maybe more of a publicity stunt by the Website.
In media any publicity is good publicity.

If this is nothing(a hoax or publicity stunt), it wont damage them much. But it would have achieved it's important goal of getting a spike in visitors/readers.

My expectation are really REALLY low. I expect this fade into nothing over the next day or so.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Hmmm...so another potential whistleblower but this one is very shy. Comes within a few days of Snowden's interview. Someone within the field of defense/intelligence as a private contractor would most likely find Snowden to be of great interest. Aerospace/defense contractor, probably surveillance related, scared witless to reveal themselves but sent something that probably adds another facet. How about a satellite? We already know that spy satellites exist so it must be something noxious and domestic. Snowden already covered cell phone, email, and net use. Betting this information is yet another piece of the potential domestic surveillance puzzle and it's probably related to a satellite because of the source. Smart meters?

its funny no-one really mentios sattelites but everyone is in an uproar about phones and data. They would be able to see EVERYTHING on the ground with thier current imaging technology. I remember reading about some Columbian FARC rebels the us were chasing, a report i read blatantly stated that they were positively identified using sattelite imagery, and this was in the late 90's i believe, so if they can identify people from space in the late 90's, i bet they could read a newspaper in your hands now days

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would say it has to do with the drones and how the US has been allowing other countries to use them for there own uses. Of coarse the CIA is still operating them but they are doing what foreign countries tell them to.
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeReasonable
...so if they can identify people from space in the late 90's, i bet they could read a newspaper in your hands now days

Actually, it doesn't work that way. Lens imaging systems are resolution limited by the size of the lens and the wavelength of the light you're imaging with. No matter how perfect they are, no matter what the magnification is, you can't get a better image than the resolution of the lens, and that's related to the aperture and color, and nothing else.

To get an image with more resolution, you have to either get away from optical imaging (like Lacrosse) or get away from lenses. There's two ways to do that. Neither is being flown yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

what about treating it as a neural network and using data redundancy/optimal surgeon/optimal brain damage methods?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
No matter how you slice it, aliens, advanced tech ships and the like wouldn't destroy the govenment we have like what was suggested in video. Others have said it, look elsewhere. Perhaps being aerospace it has somethings to do with chem spraying in atmosphere. Whatever it is, it's going to do damage our leaders.

I believe the cover up of contact with interstellar civilisations, sharing star trek level technology and withholding clean unlimited energy and technology giving us the means to colonise other worlds creating enough room to feed and house hundreds of times the whole worlds population easily...
Hiding all that from us while we continue destroying our planet through burning fossil fuels and stockpiling nuclear waste from reactors.

That would be a hell of a lot bigger bombshell than chemtrails.

But thats just my opinion.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I bet everyone at the Register is being watched and followed and no-one who works there can even take a dump without it being catalogued, measured and recorded in case they come out with more than they went in with. If snail mail, email, phone conversations etc are insecure what is left? I even guess that the personals in the larger newspapers are being watched and 'decoded' too. The only thing left is a personal contact somehow and most people are not really trained in secretly giving a package to someone else in a non-obvious way.

I saw a competition series aired on BBC a long time ago to become a spy and it was interesting what they got the contestants to do. That was only the public face of spying too.

It seems that it would be relatively easy for the Register to verify the data as people have said on this thread, so why ask for the person to make another contact - particularly since they probably dont want money for the information.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All they need to do is look at the theoretical science that was being developed and applied, it isn't like this is classified stuff.

It is being discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-6-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

This is very interesting! I agree with other commenters though that there are probably lots of corporate/govt. intelligence goons sweating this one! I wouldn't be surprised if the Register is under surveillance and phones tapped. I would like to know the info on those papers!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
The whistleblower's anonymity should be protected if the documents are legitimately proving more treachery from the government.

Let the truth be told

I wouldnt normally comment on topics like this without some sort of proof or document to go through, the reason this has caught my eye is the fact the "informant / Leaker" didnt come forward, this in our world of ATS and in my mind adds more credibility to the case in my opinion.

In most cases as we know, the leaker themselves are after the "glory" or have a book coming out or are seeking some sort of financial gain, what does worry me is how public The Register have made this, surely ears at intelligence agencies would be ringing now?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It is just a great shame that Assange or Snowden has not leaked anything credible in regards to UFO's/alien contact. Makes you take into consideration that maybe there is nothing of value on the topic to leak?

I wish there was.

In this instance I think if its not a publicity stunt, then it may be drone/spyplane related as someone else suggested.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this thread?

WHat happened to Glen Beck

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you think their might be a connection since it occurred on the same day?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join