It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoever recently showed us the secret documents: Do get in touch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Regularly, people "with the/a scoop" on others, will use the "if anything happens to me..." threat...to those they have a/the scoop on...in attempt to keep themselves safe.
It could be that the scenario played-out...and the Register is the unlucky/lucky recipient, that now gets to play "look what I found!!!"...and see if that turns into something bigger than the alleged data, itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Eeeeehhhhh, idk. What does that have to do with what is going on right now?

Perhaps someone reacted to current events?

Is it chance?

Is it a hoax for free publicity?

I'm going with hoax. It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Dare I say it? It's a TARP!!!

Don't beleive the shields are down on Endor, I beleive IT'S A TRAP as well, they get us thinking shields are down, when they aren't they can get us. Just like in Jedi

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Alien Disclosure....Alien Technology!....or nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Could be a giant publicity event too...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
Eeeeehhhhh, idk. What does that have to do with what is going on right now?

Perhaps someone reacted to current events?

Is it chance?

Is it a hoax for free publicity?

I'm going with hoax. It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Not sure why they would ruin their reputation by doing this. To those that think this is a trap. Why would a newspaper ruin ANY new potential sources by trapping someone?? Think about it. They would be out of business if they couldn't be trusted to protect sources.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

I can imagine the inter-departmental memos inside that "large defense corporation". They have a "whistleblower" in their ranks now.

The witch hunt begins. That could destroy employee morale. Thatcould lead to all sorts of repercussions. How to take down a major supplier of defense materiel without dropping a single bomb.

Thats some smart disgruntled employee move.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by PW229

I can imagine the inter-departmental memos inside that "large defense corporation". They have a "whistleblower" in their ranks now.

The witch hunt begins. That could destroy employee morale. Thatcould lead to all sorts of repercussions. How to take down a major supplier of defense materiel without dropping a single bomb.

You make a sound and valid point. However, are we to expect that every defence contractor is now searching desperately for leaks within its ranks? I would argue that all contractors must assume that there is always a "whistle-blower" in their midst and act accordingly. They will not be searching any more desperately than they always have.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I'll say what so many of you are thinking:

"Please be Aliens!"

Of course... otherwise this topic becomes useless. No wait, it's demons, not aliens.

So what is this about, can anyone shed some light? Looks completely bogus, the site, the article, the person posting it and the whole 'secret documents'. And why didn't I see any 'hoax' posts. Let me be the first to say it.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

reply to post by PW229

You make a sound and valid point. However, are we to expect that every defence contractor is now searching desperately for leaks within its ranks? I would argue that all contractors must assume that there is always a "whistle-blower" in their midst and act accordingly. They will not be searching any more desperately than they always have.

I don't know enough about it to postulate much further. I don't know what "a look" at "confidential" documents means. How would other than an employee get a hold of such material? Within the company such might be available for large groups of say, engineers to work with on a daily basis. They would be much more difficult to spirit out of the building, however. Maybe its a former disgruntled employee... or a sub contractor. They will leave no stone unturned.

Companies have safeguards to be sure. These were surely violated? Why pick on a company anyway, unless that person is connected in some way?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
British Intelligence will find the source.

My guess is the:
advanced flying thingy that's ultra black project......
or whatever those inflatable big things in orbit are thats filled with some liquid or gas for something...
or a paper saying the new Ford Class Aircraft Carrier can aim it's electromagnetic aircraft launcher "up"....and fire off JDAM guided bombs like a machine gun raining thousands of guided bombs into a country that nobody could stop.....

....The Cyborg project?
......the "Hell-Hounds" created long ago crossing dogs with a bat species to create a vampire dog that's released into a country to kill off all their livestock before an attack by sucking their blood out?

.....I think those inflatable thingy's in orbit that China's watching closely now....are catching anti-matter the scientists found electrical storms were emitting into space in "bursts".

A country having usable amounts of anti-matter would be an "oh #" document to leak.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

reply to post by PW229

Like someone had stated in an earlier post, I'm not even sure this has anything to do with air and defence. It could be a ruse to throw off intelligence. I'm sure the whistle blower would pick up on this and not say, "oh, they want some other leaker". Just a thought.
edit on 6/13/2013 by fenson76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

if this does have something to do with extraterrestrials, it will just be as efficiently downplayed as in the Mckinnon case; other than E.T. related...

the government has been trying its darnedest to monitor information exchange...whoop dee do

even that wikileaks guy went out with a whimper

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok, let's say the source is scared to come to the Register in case THEY are watching. Couldn't the source start some one-way conversation by sending a letter snail mail from an unexpected location? The source could tell The Register to use the classifieds section to reply in code or something.

*plays Pink Panther music*

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

There is so much going on EVERYWHERE, every government, every company, so many possibilities, so many people, so many places.

Perhaps the recent portrayal on MSM of making those that seek the truth as being 'fruit loops' is an indicator.

In the UK recently, Alex Jones was essentially lampooned, there is a current show on right now making a fool of 'abductees', big hair, leopard print, previous head injuries, trauma, all with mocking soundtrack, cartoon pictures of green aliens in cloaks etc instead of looking for credible people with credible cases, multiple sightings, witnesses etc.

edit on 13-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

There are ways of tracing snail mail. It is inadvisable as a means of communication for something this level.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yes, but surely there are also ways to make sure you can't be traced via snail mail too right? Wear gloves when writing it, no return address, pop it in another envelope, pop that in an envelope and send it to your buddy in Timbuktu, have your buddy in Timbuktu drive it to a post-office 10 hours away and drop it in a drop-box outside the building. Make sure he wears a big floppy hat and keeps his head down.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I have heard of paper manufacturers being traced, DNA samples, radioactivity samples, pollen samples and such like
that gives clues to location etc. For something major it is wise to avoid tracing at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

It is not just snowden there are more of them that have been leaking and with snowden coming forward many are afraid to say more.

Sorry to say snowden is a CIA contract operative who is on orders to infiltrate China. and he is successful.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
...Like someone had stated in an earlier post, I'm not even sure this has anything to do with air and defence. It could be a ruse to throw off intelligence. I'm sure the whistle blower would pick up on this and not say, "oh, they want some other leaker". Just a thought.

Well - I think that thought is genuinely plausible.
Aerospace - Defense Contractor ... What could come out about one/more of them, that would be any more flabbergasting than what everyone already knows or suspects? Is there a lower stoop they could step too?

On the other hand - the whole "we don't know what to do with the information you sent us" issue, does tend in the direction of - "okay - what's going to happen if we publish? Can we expect an unexpected suicide bomber walking through our front door shortly...or...what?"
edit on 6/13/2013 by WanDash because: more thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join