It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot to break out in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello, I'm brand new to this forum and I have been reading much into the Titor prophecies and I thought that I might bring something up.

I have a friend who is quite accurate when it comes to predicting things and its to the point of scary sometimes. I don't really want to release names or anything but he explained one of his predictions to me a couple days ago.

His prediction is that in mid December (10 - 20) A very noticeable riot is going to break out in New York City. I thought this would be interesting to bring up because of the Titor predictions. Just something to look out for.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did your friend say why the riots would break out, how bad they would be, how long they would last, etc?

Can you offer any additional details on this?

I know who Titor is and have read a few of his predictions on ATS but I thought he was pretty much proved to be a hoax. Which of his prophecies ties in to these specific December riots?

Jemison

LL1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Can you list some of your friends' past predictions that have come
true please.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think the predictions my friend has made ties into Titor's predictions mainly about various events leading up to an American Civil War. A riot in a major city is a pretty significant event especially so soon after the election.

Many of the predictions my friend has made are more to do with our personal lives, because we are both only 20 years old, most of his predictions have been things about work, school, etc.. For example, one person we work with is exxtreemely slow at her job, he said to me, don't worry, within the next week or so she won't be here anymore. Sure enough, she got tendonitis(spelt right?) in her hand and she hasn't been to work since...that was a month ago. Various things about school, such as marks on tests, student attendance, things like that.

As for details, all he has really told me is that the riots will be newsworthy on a pretty big scale. I will try to get some more information out of him though, not the easiest thing to do, but I'm sure I can

Like I said, its something to watch for, I have seen to many things he predicts happen to put any doubt in what he said. I will be watching.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by nihilistcotf]

[edit on 7-11-2004 by nihilistcotf]

LL1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How does he/she receive their predictions? Do they come as
dreams, or visions? Or are they feelings?
Have they had this talent all of their life?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He doesn't really ever tell me how he revieves these predictions. He is big into hypnotism and dreams, so I am guessing that both of those help. It interests me more that he is only 20 years old and can predict things like that though. Crazy.

new topics

top topics

join