It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain and Russia heading for a new Syria ‘Cold War’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Yeah, I have read about Cameron's and Obamas differences over the EU.

Personally, I would like the UK to be out of the EU and out of other Country's Civil Wars!

But if we leave them to just kill eachother off, are we not doing our duty as a good Citizen?

Will this thing escalate even if we don't go in? We could still be targeted!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We will never leave the EU. Purely because we could lose so much out of it in terms of trading. I would love it if we left the EU and done everything ourselves. But we don't have the resources anymore to cut out all our imports and start making our own goods, just cannot do it sadly :/

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We will never leave the EU. Purely because we could lose so much out of it in terms of trading. I would love it if we left the EU and done everything ourselves. But we don't have the resources anymore to cut out all our imports and start making our own goods, just cannot do it sadly :/

A ridiculous statement, and verbatim of the rhetoric of the Europhile. Though you do not appear to be one, rather a defeatist. You say we do not have the resources, when what you actually mean is that we do not have the balls to take back what belongs to the people of the UK, what has been stolen from us by successive Governments who have sold us out to the EU and big business.

Then when they have taken everything they tell you "now you have nothing, you must rely on us for everything you do not have". You believe we have no option but to rely on the EU, this is utter nonsense. Unless the EU decide to punish the UK for leaving by way of placing severe restrictions on trade between the EU and the UK, it would be business as usual. Only without the straight cucumbers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join