It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE Builderburger and World "leaders"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It seems apparent that the photos of the "world leaders" ( the photos that I have seen) and top exec's and crooked bankers across the world are all WHITE people... That's right... all of them are white...Not one African, or Muslim, leader on the "board" of our controllers...Mostly they are Jewish and White..

Why? Isn't there a fair and balanced group of real people to assist our world into a new and happy/healthy world that includes the races of all tribes and colors...(Don't say UN, because its controlled by "them" anyway)

FYI.. I am white... but I wish most crooked bankers were not white.... they embarrass my entire race!!!!

Say... has anyone noticed that most of the photos of Obama and Michelle (remember the media used to call other "first ladies"... well "first lady" First Lady Jackie Kennedy, First Lady, "Pat Nixon"...etc......But Michelle is usually listed as Michelle.. and Obama is Obama... rarely is "President Obama" WHY?) ....

The media as of late is showing the Obamas them with not appealing expressions, slanted angry eyes? odd facial expressions?, crooked faces mouths? At least the media is not trying to make the "obamas" look appealing either! LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The group was supposedly formed to aid in EUROPE / US relations and actions....to aid co-operation
So this is a predominatly white/western group
It's one of the reasons I slightly scoff at the premise of the group being THE NWO. As you said theres no asians or Arabs
This group is I believe is simply the US/Europe's version of the NWO ( or something to that effect ) at odds against other regions version of this idea, like Asia's white dragons. I'm not saying they are the easts version of the group, but I'm sure you get where I'm comming from

join