It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2 days the TRUTH will be revealed and the WORLD will never be the same......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I woke up this morning and felt in my soul that something was really different.

Can't put my finger on it- but I was pretty out of sorts this morning trying to discern what was at the root of this universal shift I was feeling in my subconscious.

Then I saw his tweet and I was like 'Oh heck yeah! The Global Truth Center is now accepting donations! My world will never be the same!!!'

LOL
second line.
... LOL !!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's just another candidate to tell you ladies and gentlema...whoa?!. I don't swing that way. Everyone should have fun with it.
edit on 14/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What we could do is make a donation website to pay someone to punch this guy in the bloomin face.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

TODAY IS THE DAY! The TRUTH has been revealed and the world will NEVER be the same!

The only "TRUTH" that has been revealed here is that religion ALWAYS lies.

The below quote is written by the founder of the "Church of Religious Science":

"I didn't like any of the religions I was acquainted with, and so I made up one that I did like" Earnest Holmes

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by lacrimaererum

My guess is...viral marketing. You know the ones where they torture you for a couple of weeks showing a part of something...building up expectations, and than finally releasing...a new fragrance from Pacco Rabbane..."because the world is not the same anymore"...

Soon we will find out and all
Our troubles will be over
-some guy

Hmm, I dunno, lets have a look. WHO is "GABBO"?

Gabbo's TV show then began, airing opposite Krusty the Clown, and was an instant hit. A colorful, vivacious puppet (even by the standards of Springfield), he was offset by his more rigid and refined puppeteer, Arthur Crandall, and the combination was very successful. They were so successful, in fact, that they became more popular than Krusty for a brief time, forcing his show into cancellation. In an effort to bail out his idol, Bart Simpson snuck into the studio where Gabbo's show was being filmed. During a commercial break, Bart caught Gabbo badmouthing his fan base -- the children of Springfield -- in spite of Arthur Crandall's urgings for him to relent. Bart switched the camera back onto the air before the commercial break was over, broadcasting Gabbo uttering the words, "All the kids in Springfield are S.O.B.s." Despite this, Gabbo was still number one, according to a newspaper headline the next day. Following Gabbo's gaffe, Krusty (with the aid of Bart and Lisa) launched a spectacular comeback special which included a number of his celebrity friends. The special was a huge success and re-established Krusty's stranglehold on the hearts of the children of Springfield.

Text/copy pasta linked from original content here
simpsons wiki

Take from that what you will.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice!
Two days for a website?
Ugh!

Has Beckerhead released his B.S. yet? Gotta have something to look forward to ya know,

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Whew! You scared the bejesus out of me at first. Gotta love the ol' "can't put my finger on it." That's a perennial oldie, but goody.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Disappointing.
I was hoping for some earth changing,
life shattering, fate churning news.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

nope.....I am sooooooooooo surprised......(not)....haven't heard a peep....maybe he got breitbarted....

edit on 15-6-2013 by doryinaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"When you are in your place and I am in my place, we are both in the same place." Sorry Mr Mellon but I do not want you anywhere near my place or my wallet for that matter.

Pretty funny video though, before the video starts he has that I want your money look on his face

edit on 15/6/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Are you saying that the TRUTH hasn't been revealed?.......and that the WORLD is just the same?

......but but he's a Reverend now!!................................and it was on TWITTER!

Oh twitter, why has thou forsaken me!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I've been told I hit so hard the sound hurts.

But I couldn't do it. Don't have the heart.

reply to post by BinxieTrollestia

No no VALDEZ is coming esse !

edit on 15-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I ain't giving up on him. I shall wait for for another 48 more hours.....

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ok. so the weekends nearly over.....What's happened then, c'mon fill me in guys.............

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I went and saw Man of Steel. He was right, the world will never be the same. Best Superman movie to date.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

your video link at the 1:17 mark...
this New Ager tells us that we ...individually... are IT....

IT being the force for 'good in the universe'

i hope the NSA captured all that guys voice & texts & throws him into the FEMA re-education camps

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join