It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Up ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Really into Lucid Dreaming and Out of of body experiences just like my younger brother listed below (Hunter Adkinson). We both started practicing lucid dreaming a few months ago. Recently i have seen some promising effects
my brother told me about this site and i saw him on it and thought id try it out.

The other day at my friends house i was just chilling. i woke up around 10 or so and nobody was awake, so i figured i just check my Facebook and mess around on YouTube for a little while. After about 30 minutes i put down my laptop and fell asleep, I have been looking into sleep paralysis, and thought for me, it would be the best way for me to begin a lucid dream. However, i was not trying to do it at this time. I had a dream i was in a wheelchair (i had been riding in one earlier for fun :lol
all of a sudden i popped into my house and my mother was telling me to do the dishes. Out of nowhere i said aloud "i am dreaming" and its like i was launched into consciousness and couldn't move. i don't know why it scared me, maybe cause i wasn't expecting it. I couldn't move, except my fingers and slightly my toes. I had this huge weight on my chest and felt like i was sinking. I also had chill that seemed as if they were correlated from my abdomen. It emulated from my heart area i was very intrigued and i ended up opening my eyes and upon opening i saw the walls morphing and shifting and then i started moving and shot up and my heart was pounding. Just wish i could do it again but with more control

I would love to hear feedback about similar events or your lucid dreams.
and am glad to be a new member of ATS

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeno23

Welcome to ATS. I think that you have found the right place. I am sure that someone with more knowledge will point you in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Cool story. Don't know too much on the subject either but i will check it out.Sounds like a crazy out of body experience or a timeline jump? It's possible you viewed another domension? Good luck and safe travels.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
welcome to the club have fun on your travels

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I am sure you will find many who are into weird sleeping habits here on ATS..have fun!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks to all who gave me warm welcomes

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 4down1togo

Idk lol. It's crazy but I like it haha. Your theory is possible. I'm gonna look into it some more.

top topics

join