It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio man charged with ramming into White House perimeter to leave political graffiti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ohio man charged with ramming into White House perimeter to leave political graffiti

An Ohio man crashed a Jeep into a security perimeter and then jumped the fence at the White House because he wanted to spray-paint the Revolutionary War-era "Don't Tread on Me" snake on the grounds, authorities said in court documents Tuesday. The man, identified in federal charging documents as Joseph Reel, 32, of Kettering, Ohio, near Dayton, was charged with destruction of government property after the incident in the predawn hours of Sunday.

The guy was lucky he wasn't killed for doing this. Crashing the fence and running in was the second most stupid thing he did. This was the most stupid.

The documents say Reel wasn't armed when he jumped the fence. But they say investigators found 200 rounds of ammunition, eight knives and two machetes in the Jeep, which caused about $1,000 in damage.

If he was going to do this he should have left the weapons at home. Now they will make sure he does hard time.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I am surprised that he is not being tried as a Domestic Terrorist.

After all this was an Indirect Attack on the President, or so they might have you think.

He is danm lucky that they didn't open up on him with those AA Guns on top of the White House.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Maybe not even the white house security want to try and defend obozo anymore? It is amazing he wasn't shot dead.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

It truly is amazing.

It makes me wonder if he was spotted right away and they ware able to determine that he wasn't dangerous.

There was definitely something working in his favor.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If he was going to do this he should have left the weapons at home. Now they will make sure he does hard time.

What do you base this on? While his action was illegal the items he had with him are not.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

What do you base this on? While his action was illegal the items he had with him are not.

Crashing into the white house with weapons. They will say he was armed and in case you didn't know this you get more time if a weapon is involved.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'd be doing a psych test on the guy. That was a really insane thing to do.
Either that .. or he's really stupid. Man .... crash the WH fence and be armed to the max ....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
200 rounds and NO guns, did he expect to through them through the WH?

what about paint, did he have spray paint to finish his original plan of painting "do not tread on me?"

Give me surveillance video, picture of the smashed gate.

Its about Time the people starting bringing a bag of salt with them to Presidential Press releases along with MSM.

This happened sunday and they all ready knew he voted in the November election.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE. If its not too much trouble to use the muscle between your ears and behind what you see.

nice find. S & F

"Look what we can do to protesters so DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT."

That s the message this article suggest. This happened Sunday, we the GOVT have him in court by tues/wed.

How about a reporter asking if this guy is in court already what about the Boston Bomber?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The best graffiti the guy could come up with is "Don't Tread on Me"...

If your gonna go all in, put more effort into the message you want to get across.

I'm not saying he was right. Not exactly saying he was wrong either. Though I think if I was going to put my life on the line and storm the White House with the intent on doing some "artwork
" I would come up with something better than that.

Most people wouldn't even know what it meant anyways.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This guy has my vote for "the dumbest man of the decade" ... what a moron.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

call him what you want, but how many American people are now catching on that the GOVT is the problem?

One side of the story shows the GOVT will not tolerate protesters and how quickly they are handled.

The other shows a man angry at his GOVT who wants to spread a message regardless of your perspective level of competency

Why does MSM go with a story like this, one man lone wolf protester yet no MONSANTO coverage, that was a world wide protest?

To spread their message for the GOVT, because the GOVT is AFRAID. they monitor us all, all over the world, more and more, minute by minute people are awakening, but its not happening fast enough as those who oppose the GOVT tyranny( such as myself) would like it to happen. The GOVT are scrambling to protect themselves because they are scared of the fact that the empire they enjoy so much, can and will come crumbling down,

I've been waiting for this opportunity for 11 years and will not let it slip away because of those too afraid to act or idly stand by and watch this happen in supporting their own demise

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Or it could be that this particular story is interesting. A dude driving a weapons filled car into the White House gates to spray paint (an adopted) Tea Party slogan is pretty sensational- there's no denying that.

A regular old peaceful protest isn't as interesting...not saying it's not more important, just not as interesting to the "Teen Mom" and "TMZ" audience that makes up most of the TV viewers out there.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yes.. nothing says i hate you by ramming into a government protected area with weapons. Im sort of getting the hint you are defending this nut.

This guy should have been dead on spot. This would just make government more armed against civilians.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

the story is a lone wolf Patriot(jeep) who supports the tea party, which was targeted by the IRS a GOVT agency.

The tea party is against Obama.

This story is a deterrent to those who have "thought" about protesting the GOVT to rethink their idea because if you do, the GOVT can have you in court in less that 24 hours and charge you with what ever they want.

if he had 200 rounds of ammunition 8 knives and two machetes....

Should of had a gun to fire those bullets instead of arming himself with a spray can he dropped fleeing from the SS, I mean S.ecret S.ervice.

how in the heck is he gonna carry two machetes 8 knives 200 rounds of ammunition "and guns to shoot ammunition" and spray paint a snake or slogan on the WH lawn.

A short time later, according to the report, Reel rode up on a bicycle and climbed over a fence at the north courtyard of the Old Executive Office Building, just west of the White House itself.
He was carrying a can of spray paint, which he dropped as he fled Secret Service agents, the court records allege.

He was driving a Jeep Patriot. This is what the GOVT does to PATRIOTS. Subliminal messaging.

edit on 12-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

so youre appealing to a certain audience then, do you work in Maryland. Any nice GOVT facilities/agencies there?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Crashing into the white house with weapons. They will say he was armed and in case you didn't know this you get more time if a weapon is involved.

Faulty logic...

If we go down that road then it can be argued the car was used as a weapon.

From everything ive seen he will be charged with damage to government property and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Not sure what your last post meant about government buildings in Maryland (there are many), but I was suggesting that this story "has legs" because of the audacity of the perpetrator.

One side of the story shows the GOVT will not tolerate protesters and how quickly they are handled.
The other shows a man angry at his GOVT who wants to spread a message regardless of your perspective level of competency

Look, the U.S. government does tolerate protesters...a bit too much IMO (see WBBC) but this lunatic rammed a car into the White House gates. What were they supposed to do, congratulate him?
edit on 6/13/2013 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Patriot - someone who feels a strong support for his or her country.

If the US government wanted to send a subliminal message would they have made him drive an AMC Rebel?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well I do not know you and you live in Maryland and well ATS does have "shills" on this site who work for various GOVT agencies who have been implemented in spying on/in other countries such as their own collecting information data especially with the NSA information that has come to light.

I know I am being monitored for my beliefs and practices, and was curious as to your "agenda"

You say a world wide protest against GMO and Monsanto, (Obama Buddy) is not as big as a story to the "tmz" "teen mom" audience which watch the news. NBC news at that.

Which tells me you know a lot about American society and the influence these types of shows have on the consumer.

A lot of people have a problem now with the Obama administration and how they are handling these recent scandals lately dating back to Benghazi, and including his Birth certificate, which is a fake, your president is a fraud. so is their administration, committing flagrant abuses of power and corruption in the laws that have been pre-set for them and made by them.

It goes beyond Bush, not Baby Huey JR. But SR, who incriminated himself with his NWO rants, and what Baby Huey did 10 years later to SR Sept. 11 1991 speech.

I have a hard time understanding why any American citizen still believes in this Administration at all with its lack of transparency and subsequently vast amounts of cover ups and scandals.

How can a GOVT tolerate the first Amendment, freedom of speech and expression of, too much.?

That is a completely un American comment against the first law in your constitution. Not third, 25, 8, 17, the 1 FIRST.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've never been accused of being a suspected government spook before...although I did once start a rumor that I was a police officer when on vacation in the Bahamas to keep the pot dealers away from me on the beach.

I have a hard time understanding why any American citizen still believes in this Administration at all with its lack of transparency and subsequently vast amounts of cover ups and scandals.

For a few reasons. First, there's the "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" thing we're used to. Secondly, we all want to believe in our leader. After all he's one of us and has good intentions...he's just caught up in the game and has to play. Right? Third, what is the alternative? Take up arms against the government and kick off a bloody civil war or worse find yourself alone against the U.S. government...I think we'd all rather just bitch, moan and vote then go back to watching Game of Thrones with our microwaved movie-theater-buttered flavored popcorn.

How can a GOVT tolerate the first Amendment, freedom of speech and expression of, too much.? That is a completely un American comment against the first law in your constitution. Not third, 25, 8, 17, the 1 FIRST.

I agree it is un-american, but too often harassment is defended by calling it "freedom of speech"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join